Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Shadows of the Night

The Tower of High Sorcery

by CrimsonRogue

The Dark Lord's new slave gets a tour of the base of operations, the Tower of High Sorcery.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Bill Weasley, Fleur, Harry - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-04-06 - Updated: 2006-04-07 - 1447 words

?Blocked
Bill looked from Harry to Fleur in astonishment, both at her actions and at how powerful he seemed to have become. Harry looked at Bill and spoke in an arrogant tone, "Mr. Weasley, I understand that you feel extremely upset at the actions that have occurred today. While that would normally have me performing some sort of magic on you to either cause you to forget or to cause you serious injury, I made an agreement with Fleur that should she agree to be mine, I would release you." Harry waved his hand and the handcuffs fell off Bill's wrists. "You are free to go." Bill reached up and removed the noose from around his neck, followed shortly by the gag.

"Where's my wand, Potter?"

"Wherever it was when you were reading the letter from Gringott's." Harry sighed in slight disappointment at the change in Bill's attitude. He may have to move up his timetable. Bill merely nodded in acknowledgement.

"I assume I can apparate out of here." Bill noticed, as he and Harry talked, Fleur nuzzling Harry's leg with her cheek.

"Yes. There's no wards on this building, as it's the only one on the island." He nodded again, rather shortly, and turned to leave the room. Then, as he was almost out the door, in one smooth motion, he drew his wand, turned around to face Harry and Fleur, and screamed, "Avada-" He never managed to get the curse out. As soon as Harry saw the draw motion, he merely hissed "Perambulum Tenebris" and before Bill could finish casting the killing curse, his own shadow reared up behind him and broke his neck. Harry looked down at Fleur and caressed her hair. "My dear, you aren't upset with me for what I just did, are you?"

"Non, master. 'E tried to kill you, after you let 'eem go, which you 'ad agreed to do. You were merely responding in kind." Harry smiled down at her, stroking her hair again.

"Come with me, pet. I'm going to take you on a tour of this place. This will be my seat when I come into power. It's known as the Tower of High Sorcery, and was built by a joint venture between both the Noble House of Black and the Noble House of Potter. Now, all you've seen so far is the basement, which used to house old, broken-down furniture. Up here on the primary floor is the foyer, as well as the armory for housing magical weapons and the throne room."

He led her up to the second floor, explaining as he continued. "The second floor contains the kitchen, while the third contains storage facilities for more mundane items, as well as a place for House Elves to recover in case of accidents or over-punishment . . ." He trails off as he sees Fleur smile broadly out of the corner of his eye. "What is it, my dear?"

"Nuzzing, master. I was just zinking of 'ow 'Ermione would react to you saying zat."

Harry chuckled in appreciation of what she had said. He led her up to the fourth floor. "This floor contains some of the standard libraries as well as one of the storage chambers for lesser magical artifacts." As they rose to the fifth, he continued to speak, "This floor contains the rest of the standard libraries as well as a potion-brewing laboratory complete with a storage cupboard that extends up into half the sixth floor." They rose up to the sixth floor. "This contains the first of the sitting rooms. There are no guest rooms below the seventh floor, but the other half of this floor is the second-largest sitting room in the tower." Onto the seventh floor. "This floor, as well as the one above it, contains the guest residences. These residences are particularly elaborate, as it is assumed that the master of the Tower of High Sorcery would only entertain important guests here. In my case, my lieutenants will be using these rooms. They rose past the eighth and onto the ninth floor. "This floor contains within it a library with more restricted and esoteric books in it." They continued to the tenth floor. "This floor is nothing more than a repository for extremely powerful magical artifacts, on par with a Sorcerer's Stone." Onto the eleventh floor. "This contains numerous dueling arenas, for all aspects of dueling. From wands to hand-to-hand to blade-based combat. The blades are also in there, though they may be considered minor magical artifacts in and of themselves, as the last time anyone occupied this tower was over a century ago, and the blades are all in excellent condition." As they continued to the twelfth floor, Harry continued to speak. "This floor contains only two rooms. A small entryway, within which there is a special door that cannot be blasted, unlocked, or opened by any magical or muggle means except for the special key. On the other side of that door is the master bedroom, which cannot be apparated into or out of, portkeys do not lead to there, invisibility cloaks and spells do not function, and disillusionment charms are immediately countered upon entry." He led her up to the thirteenth floor. "This floor is the final floor in the tower. However, as you will notice, the ceiling on this floor is actually several stories up. This is a joint meditation chamber, private study, and arcane focus. While in this room, the master of the tower's magical strength is multiplied by a magnitude of 100, while any hostile casters have their magic virtually drained from them while in this room. What do you think of this, my love?"

"I love it, master. It iz simply incredible."

He smiled slightly at her, and took her hand. He pulled her to him, pressing her naked body to his clothed one and whispered in her ear, "You are my primary consort, thus I feel I must tell you, I will have others. However, that does not diminish you in my eyes. You will have authority over these other women nearly on par with my own, though you will still be a slave. Is that understood and acceptable?" She nodded against his chest, overcome by her love for her master. His lips curved into a smirk over her head and he let go of her with one hand and reached down, sliding a finger inside her, finding her wet and ready for him. He then removed his hand from her as he caught her lips in a searing kiss and moved to unfasten his pants. With a few quick motions, his dick was sticking out of his pants, though other than that, he was still fully clothed. He picked up his slave and pushed her up against the wall. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Then, breaking off the kiss, she looked into his eyes as she sank down onto his cock, her cunt lips parting and stretching at the penetration. Her breath coming out in wordless moans and gasps, Fleur held on and moved slightly in Harry's arms as he carried her down one flight of stairs to the master suite one floor below. He opened the outer door, then kicked it shut with his foot. Then he came to the inner door, and he reached into a pants pocket, removing a small golden key, which he slid into the lock and turned, revealing the most elaborate bedchamber Fleur had ever seen, though she wasn't really paying attention, considering the pleasure she was getting from just being penetrated by her master's cock. He lay her down on the bed and pulled out of her so he could finish undressing. She moaned at the loss of the feeling of being filled as he did so, but he was rapidly undressed, and he came back, passionately kissing her as he slid his dick back into her welcoming pussy. He thrust into her a few times, then got a glint in his eyes and rolled over, placing her atop him and commanded her in a demanding voice, "Ride me."

She pushed herself up off his body, so the only point of contact between the two were their hips and she began grinding her cunt against him on every downward thrust. He brought his hands up, cupping her full, firm breasts, running his thumbs across the nipples. She rode him until he came within her, Fleur herself having orgasmed twice. Then, without withdrawing his cock from her, he pulled Fleur down to sleep on his chest as he went to sleep with her atop him.
Sign up to rate and review this story