Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Shadows of the Night

The First One

by CrimsonRogue

Harry claims Fleur, and plots his next woman.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bill Weasley, Fleur, Harry - Warnings: [?] [R] [X] - Published: 2006-04-06 - Updated: 2006-04-06 - 1664 words

?Blocked
He appeared in the foyer of the tower, noting both Fleur and Bill on the ground still unconscious. He waved Voldemort's wand, and both rose into the air. He floated them downstairs and into the basement. Once down there, he waved his wand again, shifting the junk into one corner and destroying it. Then, out of thin air, he conjured a set of stocks, a blindfold, a hangman's gallows, and a few other odds and ends. He tied a gag around Bill's mouth, handcuffed him, and placed him in the noose. He then blindfolded Fleur, stripped her completely naked, and placed her in the stocks. He licked his lips as he looked over her perfect body. She would make a perfect first consort. He woke Fleur up from the magically-induced sleep that he'd put her under. He left Bill as he was and walked upstairs to send a letter to Narcissa Malfoy. He recalled her from the Quidditch World Cup and knew that she'd make an excellent addition to his harem.
________________________________________________________________________
Dearest Narcissa,

There is some considerable scandal regarding your son recently, madam. He was up to something last night, something that may allow him to soon visit dear daddy in Azkaban. However, I am not without influence in the decision of his punishment, so I may be persuaded to intervene on your son's behalf. If you are at all interested in the welfare of your offspring, I highly suggest you at least listen to my offer. If you wish to do so, there is a portkey contained within this letter that will trigger at exactly 11:15 tomorrow morning. If you choose not to come, I will know instantly.

Until then,
The Dark Lord Tyriok

________________________________________________________________________
He sent off the letter with one of the owls in the top of the tower. He went back down to the basement, impatient to claim his first consort. She was sobbing and crying when he arrived down in the basement. She stopped suddenly when she heard the door open. She spoke loudly, "Excuze me? Could you 'elp me, pleaze?" He allowed her to continue to speak as he walked slowly over to her. He put his hand on the top of her head and knelt down, placing his lips next to her left ear.

"No one can help you now, my dear, except yourself," he whispered to her. He then stood up and walked around to the back of the stocks. He ran his finger up her thigh and penetrated her roughly with his finger. She gasped as he worked his finger into her until he encountered her hymen. She held her breath, but he withdrew his finger and moved back to her head. This time, he knelt and whispered into her right ear, "I'm glad you're a virgin, my dear, otherwise I wouldn't offer you a choice. I have here, in this room, a cat-o'-nine-tails, a riding crop, and a few other odds and ends that I can use to make your time here very . . . unpleasant. However, I offer you a choice. I also have here a friend of yours, I believe. Bill Weasley. If you choose to be my consort, I shall let him go. If, however, you say no, I will kill him, and you will watch. But then, you may leave. So, these are your options: first, that you agree to be my consort and in return, I will release Bill; second, you don't make a choice, to which I will respond with everything I have; third, you say no, and I kill your friend but you get to go free. You have one hour to decide." He turned and left the room, heading back up to the library to do some reading. As he walked up the staircase, he noticed something he never expected to see in a wizard's home: a television. He shrugged absently and walked in, turning on the television and tuning into a news station. When he turned it on, it was on a commercial, where they were showing a movie trailer. He'd seen such things on the television before, though he really hadn't ever paid attention to them before. However, he happened to look at it more closely just as a glimpse of a beautiful brunette came on the screen. She looked delicious. He decided that he was going to have her as well, even if she was a muggle. "But what's her name? Oh, there it is: Emmy Rossum. Hmmm. Sounds like she's American. I'll definitely have to go find her." He stood back up and turned off the television as he left to go to the library.

An hour later, he closed the book he was reading: Forbidden Enchantments, Curses, and Other Spells and went back down to the basement. There, he found Fleur sobbing, and her blindfold soaked with tears. "Have you made your choice yet, my dear?"

"Non."

"Is that your choice, or you haven't made a choice?"

"I 'ave not made a choize."

"I see." He didn't say anything else, he just walked over to the table and picked up the riding crop. He shed his clothes and folded them neatly on the table furthest from the delectable French witch. He swung it through the air, listening to the noise it made as it sliced the air. He walked over to Fleur and swung the riding crop hard, listening to the delightful noise it made as it impacted against her lower back. She screamed in agony and his cock, already erect, twitched in response. Again and again he swung the crop, until there were twenty-five stripes on her lower back, though none were bleeding. He walked back in front of her and whispered to her, "I know it hurts. I understand that it's painful. If you want the pain to stop, all you have to say is 'Master.' If you call me master, then the pain will stop, understand?" She nodded mutely in reply. He placed the riding crop back on the table and picked up the cat-o'-nine-tails and began to use it on her ass and back.

After about twenty minutes of uninterrupted whipping, he finally heard her scream out, "Pleaze, master! I'm yours! Just stop the pain!" He smiled and stopped hitting her with the whip, dropping it to the ground. He ran his hand up her thigh and found her cunt dripping wet.

"Being dominated turned you on, didn't it Fleur?"

"Oui, master."

"Good." He positioned his cock at her entrance and entered her in one swift movement, breaking through her hymen and causing her to let out a scream. He gripped her hips in his hands as he thrust into her repeatedly. After a few minutes, her screams subsided and became moans, which turned into cries of pleasure and outpourings begging him not to stop. He fucked her for nearly an hour, during which she orgasmed several times. Just before he came in her, he waved his hand over her body, whispering, "/Coeur corvée/." However, he was far from finished with the attractive young part-veela. He walked around to her head and placed the head of his dick on her lips.

Fleur heard him whisper something as he fucked her, and she thought she recognized the words as French, but then her mind was overwhelmed by a new sensation of devotion. She was his. He was her master. She felt her new master pull out of her and less than a minute later, she felt pressure on her lips and smelled their commingled juices. She willingly opened her mouth and sucked her master's cock. He ran his hand through her hair as he thrust his cock all the way into her throat. She gagged slightly, since his dick was easily over seven inches in length and at least two inches across, but she willingly sucked on it still, trying to please her new master. As he fucked her mouth, she felt his hands at the back of her head, but they weren't grabbing, they were fiddling with something. All of a sudden, he untied her blindfold and pulled it off. She looked up into her master's face and her eyes widened in shock, though she didn't stop sucking on him. He smiled down at her and caressed her cheek with his right hand. She smiled at him with her eyes and focused her attention back on his cock. Harry waved his hand over towards Bill, muttering, "/Enervate/." Bill woke up, and reacted appropriately to the noose around his neck. Then he looked over and saw Harry as the only free person in the room, thus the reason behind this treatment. Finally, he noticed that Harry was completely naked, and there's a girl sucking him off. His eyes widened as he realized that the girl was Fleur, his own fiancée!

Harry looks back at Bill as muffled screams and growls start coming from the man in the noose. Fleur doesn't even look up from her worshipful treatment of her master's cock. Finally, Harry pulls his dick back until just the head is still between his lovely new slave's lips and he cums in her mouth. She makes an active attempt to swallow it all, and she does manage to get most of it, though a few trickles run out of the corners of her mouth. Harry pulls his dick out of her mouth and pets her hair fondly as he releases her from the stocks. He waved his hand over to his clothes, redressing himself instantly. As soon as her master finished dressing, Fleur knelt on the floor at his feet and looked up at him adoringly. Harry smiled down at her and waved his hand again, causing Fleur's nightgown to float over to him. He draped it over his left hand and cast a spell, turning it into a collar. He handed it down to Fleur, who put it around her own neck, tightening it until it wouldn't chafe.
Sign up to rate and review this story