Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 101 Ways To Annoy Someone

Glass Eye

by caitmonsterrr 5 reviews

"revenge is a bitch, darling."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-07-22 - Updated: 2009-07-23 - 376 words

0Unrated
101 Ways to Annoy Someone:
#5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.



"Goddamn Mikey! I can't believe he poked my fucking eye out!"

"Shh, Frankie. It's gonna be okay."

"Easy for you to say. You don't have to go around with a glass eye in your head!"

"True, true. On the plus side though, you can tap it and annoy people."

"Hmmm..." I pondered Gerard's suggestion.

"You could do it to Mikey during the school banquet Friday night."

"Sounds good," I said with a smile. God, I love my boyfriend.

----------------------

Friday night had finally come and Gerard and I were dressed in our best black tuxes. Gerard came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered, "You look hot."

"Save the flattery."

We drove the 10 minute drive to the restuarant that the banquet was taking place at. Ray and Bob sat across from Gerard and me. Mikey was right in front of me. This night was gonna be perfect. I shot him a glare and he just rolled his eyes.

The dinner consisted of tough, overcooked meat (which of course I didn't eat), mashed potatoes, and steamed carrots. We ate in silence for a while until I felt Gerard's hand on my thigh, letting me know that it was time for our little prank.

I grabbed the fork placed in front on me and leaned my elbow on the table. Looking bored, I started tapping my bad eye. Bob and Ray, like Gerard, burst into hysterics, spitting their food out whilst doing so.

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap...

Mikey about threw a fit. He gave me a death glare as he covered his ears. I continued the annoying tapping.

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap...

He had had enough. "WILL YOU SHUT UP!" he yelled & I just smiled.

Smirking at him, I retorted, "Revenge is a bitch, darling."

a/n: i usually don't get mad at people. well, i never show it at least. but today i just exploded. and now two of my friends won't talk to me. and my mom's mad at me cuz i got her the wrong sandwhich at subway. wtf. arrrrrrg. not that you guys care. adios.

caitmo.
Sign up to rate and review this story