Categories > Movies > High School Musical > Never Will Be The Same

Too Much To Handle

by HSM-Girl 0 reviews

Tiana is introduced into Drama class. She makes a big deal out of her teacher Ms. Darbus and the Evans twins.

Category: High School Musical - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-23 - Updated: 2009-07-23 - 956 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 - Too Much To HandleTiana Garicia's Point Of View

I entered my new school called East High. It looked pretty nice. But when I walked in, none of the boys were hot. I couldn't wait to see my classes. I also wanted to meet my teachers. Man, 11th Grade was going to be tough.
So when Principle Matsui walked up to me, he said "Welcome to East High Miss Garcia."
Yes, my name is Tiana Garcia. My name is so annoying! Well, I live with my mother, only my mother. She is a famous 90s popstar. She has a maid, cook, and butler. But, the reason why my name is annoying. I get these phone calls from my mom's record company saying stuff like, 'Hello? Tiana Garcia? Are you ready to record today?' God! The company only wants me `cause I sing good.
I went to one premiere, kids yelling at me saying 'Can I get your autograph?!' and 'Miss Garcia! I am from E! News!'. Never again will I go to one of those things. Bottom line -- I DON'T WANT TO BE FAMOUS! -- Until the right time comes. I am just an ordinary teen. When I graduate I will maybe talk with them.
So anyways Mr. Matsui handed me these papers. It was a list of all my classes. The first class said, 'Ms. Darbus - Room 16 - Drama'. Ms. Bardus?! What kind of name was Ms. Bardus?! Whoops! My mistake, it's Ms. Darbus. I forgot about how rediculous my teacher's name was and I felt grateful, I was put in Drama class.
So I said goodbye to my mother and Mr. Matsui sent me up these stairs. They lead to my classroom. When I entered class, I was like, uh... ok. Why are basketball boys and genius looking girls in this class. Maybe this was the wrong type of Drama. The kind that had nothing to do with theater. On the whiteboard it said, 'Keep Bad Drama Out, Good Drama in!'. Well what did you expect? Why would a teacher want to teach kids to start bad Drama? What the heck was I thinking?!
Then, Ms. Darbus walked up to me and said, "Welcome to Drama class. We are happy to have someone new in class. As long as you aren't a detention bug".
A what?! I have never heard that in my life! It must've meant someone who just loves to get detentions. So I replied, "I've never gotton a detention in my life".
"Good, please take a seat.".
When she walked away I rolled my eyes and sat in the only empty seat next to this girls who looked like she was the 'Drama Mother'. But it wasn't the only kid that looked that way. There was this boy who seemed like he was the 'Drama Mother''s brother... twin brother. Then the bell rang and Ms. Darbus introduced us back from April vacation.
"Okay, class I just want to make this clear. And there should be no fanny buissiness when I announce this." Don't say it! Don't say it! "We have a new student." Ugh! She said it... I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. So much for all the good thoughts about this teacher...
So yeah, sadly Ms. Darbus went on... "Her name is Tiana Garcia and she is from Burbank, California. Do you know anyone famous, Tiana?" There she went blabbing on. No wonder the woman's not married! How do we even know she's a woman?! She is so flat chested!
"Yes" I replied to her question.
"Who do you know?"
"My mom, Tiara Garcia"
"Oh I just thought you were this random kid who was named after a celebrity."
Wow someone who didn't know who I was? How dumb is this lady? In 5th grade she was probably asked a simple question like '1+1' and she probably answered, 'Oh I know! The answer's fish!' Fish...?
So then Ms. Blabbermouth continued, "So anyways, the Spring Musical is coming up. I will let Sharpay Evans take over about this."
The the blonde 'Drama Mother' stood up in front of class and said, "Well, the musical will be having audition tomorrow at 3 till 5 PM in the auditorium. Now I will take questions. Anyone? Anyone?"
As soon as I heard that girl's voice I wanted to jump off the tallest building in the world. I think it is in Japan... "No questions? Okay." Then she sat down and shut herself up. I didn't want to hear that voice ever again. So much for that idea because I knew I was going to one way or the other.
And then it happened, a phone rang. Ms. Darbus yelled, "Who's it is?!" And I was happy that mine was off. It seemed to be the 'Drama Mother''s brother's phone. And it was. Too bad for him `cause he was caught. He got a detenion slip and his phone went into Ms. Darbus's bucket that said, 'THE EVIL CELL PHONE MENIS'. Wow this woman deffinetly had something agaist cell phones. I found out three things about Ms. Darbus. She was a dumb, blabbermouth, cell phone hater. Now if I become a teacher, ever. I will teach teachers to not be like Ms. Bardus. Yes I know what I said. Ms. Bardus!!! But I don't want to be a teacher.
So luckilly, the bell rang. I wanted to scream!!! It was lunch time. Who was there to sit with?! Who I ask?! I am about to tell you who. Remember the 'Drama Mother'? I told you I haven't heard the last of her. I must agree though... This is too much for me to handle!
Sign up to rate and review this story