Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Fantastic

Fantasy 27

by Mikari 0 reviews

Fantasy 27: Virtual Turks

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Reno,Sephiroth - Published: 2009-07-24 - Updated: 2009-07-25 - 311 words - Complete

0Unrated
Fantastic

Fantasy 27: Virtual Turks

Reno's Point of View

It was a perfect replica of the SOLDIER floor of old Shinra, but this one was in Edge instead of Midgar, and this one belonged to the Turks.

"Ready?"

"I'm always ready!" There are more of us now, and this one has a liking for machines. She emailed me about testing the battle simulation in the virtual chamber. Being busy with the coding and controls, she needed someone else to fight the virtual copies while she collected data.

First came the Rookie, though Elena is no longer the last to have joined, I still call her that. For a hologram, that copy could really punch, but it wasn't too strong. Then there was Leader. I'm not sure how those holographic bullets compared to real ones, but I had a feeling it was not smart to find out so I didn't. Finally there was aibou, that fight was a bit tougher then the others, I guess there was more data to work with, or maybe Rude's just stronger, yeah, most likely. Anyhow, I still beat them all.

"These copies are incomplete, but the data I collected today will be good. I'll have better versions by next week. It's too bad most of the virtual data from old Shinra was lost in the Midgar ruins..."

"I'm not flying over there to search for old computer chips," I do have the ability to read between the lines.

She looks like she's going to say something, but instead types into the computer, bright blue nails clicking on the keyboard. She grins and the image of Sephiroth appears before me. "Not all the data was lost, this was recovered almost completely."

We were never able to explain how the virtual chamber, and the entire floor, ended in ruins.

End of Fantasy 27

Disclaimer, I don't own Final Fantasy VII.
Sign up to rate and review this story