Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back of the stage.

And so the story begins. (chap2)

by MyChemicalFangirl 4 reviews

What happens when you add Eddi to the story? BAM! XD

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-07-25 - Updated: 2009-07-25 - 1513 words - Complete

1Funny
Sorry for the wait.
My life's been.. wow.
Like... busy making the past coupla days..
If that makes sense.. XD
My summer hols have officially started.
So now writing MIGHT get a little more regular.
Although I have a lot of coursework to get done.
Yes. Coursework. In the holidays.
Man my school sucks. XD
So yeah, my mind is pretty wondery today..
So this might not be that good.
But I am using my notes for it,
So it's not gonna make the story a COMPLETE fail.
Hopefully.
Thanks for the reviews and sticking by me!
Love ya!
Here goes..


Andy's POV
Christie and Patrick were up to something, again. They had gone to the bathroom and stayed in there for a long time, so they were either doing couple stuff, or planning something. And judging by the way they did their secret talking thing when they were with the group, I'd guess they were planning something. I was so nervous, I was obviously involved.

"Heeeey!" Joe said to me as he walked over to me, Cassi holding his hand and walking just behind him.

"Hey Joe." I smiled, I was sitting in the back room on my laptop. I looked up as they came and sat next to me.

"We thought we'd come in here with you, and just chill." Cassi said, leaning in front of Joe to talk to me,

"Okay." I smiled. I was too busy worrying about Patrick and Christie's latest plan to talk properly.

"Some thing's up." Joe said to me, "Wanna talk man?" He offered. I shrugged.

"You know if Patrick and Christie have been planning anything lately?" I asked them. Joe shrugged. Cassi looked thoughtful, then said,

"I think Christie's old friend is joining us!" She said, Joe nudged her, and hissed,

"He's not meant to know. Idiot." He laughed.

"So they're setting me up with someone?" I laughed nervously.

"Yepp." Joe smiled.

"Oh God." I rolled my eyes.

"We came to bring you to the cafe down the road, come on." Joe grabbed my arm and pulled me after him and Cassi out of the bus, knocking the laptop to the floor in the process. He dragged me to the cafe and sat me down next to Pete, who was sitting beside Brooke.

"Hey man!" Pete grinned as Joe and Cassi went and sat on a table far away from us.

"Hey. I was just leaving." I got up to leave, but Pete grabbed me around my waist and pulled me to the chair, holding me down, Brooke leaning over him a bit to help pin me down.

"I TOLD YOU ONE OF THEM WOULD SLIP AND TELL HIM!" Brooke said loudly, laughing.

"Joe our job is to keep you here 'till Eddi gets here. Like it or not, we're gonna keep you here." Pete told me, still smiling. I swear he enjoys watching me suffer. I relaxed a bit.

"Okay you can get off me, I won't leave." I promised. They held me for a bit longer, but then let go. I sat still for a few seconds, then jumped up and ran as fast as I could. It was going well until I ran STRAIGHT into someone, I landed on top of her. I blushed, fixed my glasses then got up. I helped her up. Only then did I notice how beautiful she was.

"Watch where you're going next time." She said sarcastically, she had short hair, with a few color highlights in it. She was wearing a graphic tee and some jeans. I realized I was staring at her, blushing more.

"Sorry. Was just running," Then I saw Patrick and Christie standing just behind her, smiling like they had just won an award.

"I guessed." She rolled her eyes.

"You must be Eddi?" I asked. She looked at me, shocked.

"Yeah," She smiled weakly.

"I'm Andy." I grinned.

"I do know my Fall out Boy, mind." She laughed.

"Cool." I nodded, then there was a silence, Patrick and Christie looked at each other urgently, and then Patrick cut in,

"Let's all go in and grab something to drink?" He offered, I shot him a thankful look, and he saluted me. We all walked in, me and Eddi sitting opposite Patrick and Christie. They left me and Eddi talk, and I really got to know her. Whenever there was a silence, Patrick, and/or Christie would cut in and start the conversation up again. Then drift off and let us talk.

"I might go for a minute," Eddi said, just as I was starting to really enjoy myself, she was so fun to be around. "Christie." She gave her a glance. Christie whispered something to Patrick, then kissed his lips briefly and followed Eddi out of the cafe.

"Patrick I'm gonna kill you for this." I glared at him.

"You know we're only ever trying to help." He smiled.

"I know, but why?" I asked, I'd always wondered why they were so, peace-making.

"Me and Christie are almost always happy, and we find it easier to be happy when the rest of you are happy." He explained, "So we make sure you're all okay, all the time. And besides. This is what friends are for." He smiled. It made sense. I nodded approvingly.

Christie's POV
I thought it was going well, but then Eddi called me out.

"I'll be back. This isn't good." I whispered to Patrick, then kissed him. He gave me a worried glance, which I returned. Then I walked out with Eddi. When we got outside to turn to me.

"Christie you should of told me you were setting me up." She sighed, sitting on a step. I sat beside her.

"Then you wouldn't of come. I know you," I said,

"Christie, I don't want to hurt him!" She complained, looking into my eyes.

"Why would you do that?" I ask her. Suddenly very interested to see what she means.

"Look, I don't him. Okay? I'm, in love, with this other person I met today, okay?" She said, I looked in her eyes for a hint or sarcasm but there was none.

"You should of said a bit sooner." I say, dropping my head to my hands, I'd made this worse for Andy.

"Sorry. I didn't know until recently." She sighed again, "And we've already hit it off." Her eyes sparkled. I smiled, I liked seeing friends happy.

"Well. I'll be working on that one for you." I laugh. "I need to go back in there now, I suppose." I say. Eddi nods.

"I do too. I need to stop Andy from falling for me." She got up and walked towards the door. I take my phone out and ring Cassi, she's good at helping me with my plans when Patrick isn't available.

"Hey Christie." She says,

"Still at the cafe?" I ask her.

"Yeah."

"Come outside we need to talk." I say, then hang up. I stay sitting on the step, then she comes and joins me.

"What's up?" She asked me.

"Ya'know I was trying the whole Eddi and Andy thing?" She nods. "Big setback. Eddi likes someone already."

"Ohh tricky sit you've got into there." Cassi smiles weakly, and thinks, "What you need to do, is work on Eddi and Andy as separate cases now. And make sure Andy doesn't like Eddi anymore. You've got a few things to work on." She laughs nervously. "Me and Joe will lend a hand if you and Patrick need one?" She offers. I know they aren't good at keeping plans secret, so I shake my head.

"We'll do fine, but you two can help out once in a while." I smile and hug her. "Thanks this talk helped." I said, she hugged back,

"Anytime." Then we got up and walked in, Cassi going to her table with Joe and me joining Patrick at his side, he gave me a questioning look and I shrug a bit, letting him know we'll talk later.

"I'm going, see ya all later." Eddi smiles, reading the text she must of just received.

"Alright." I smile. We all say our goodbyes as she leaves.

Andy's POV
I had fallen for Eddi already. And more than I had for Rita. She had gotten a text and left. And Patrick and Christie smiled at me. I was worried, again.

"Oh look at the time." Patrick sighed, looking at Christie's watch. "We have to go out, I booked us a table for dinner." He smiled to Christie who blushed and grinned.

"See ya later Andy." She smiled to me, then Patrick waved and they left. I decided to head back to the bus as I had nothing better to do. I wondered onto the bus and went to the back room. I opened the door and my heart beat stopped. Eddi was there, making out with someone. I couldn't see who it was, but I could see one thing. It was another girl.

Hope that was good enough. (:
I really really tried.
Rate/Review?
Thanks!
Christie,xo
Sign up to rate and review this story