Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

...looking for an old story that was posted here...

by smilin_tj 4 reviews

Help me please if you can! There are two stories that were posted here that I'd love to read again but can't find them, remember who they were by or what they were called!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-07-30 - Updated: 2009-07-30 - 689 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hello fellow ficwadians!

I really need your help! There are two stories that I am sure were posted here a long time ago, like early 2007 or late 2006, not sure. I can't remember who wrote them or what they were called but I can give you a description as to what happened and maybe, hopefully, let's face it it'll be a long shot, but maybe someone has read them and remembers them or knows who the authors were. I really really really appreciate ths. I've been back over every single page looking for these stories and all I can conclude is that ficwad only allows 50 pages of current stories, and the old ones get wiped. So here goes...

The first one was a oneshot. It was mainly Ryan. It started with a chick throwing up, then saying she as pregnant. She was Brendon's missus but Ryan was banging her on the side. They were In love with each other but they couldn't be together, so she married Brendon. I remember that Ryan gets really skinny or something, depressed, and everyone was concerned. In the end the chick comes back to Eyan years later, Brendon noticed that his kids looked an awful lot like Ryan and kicked her out. Also I was sure that somewhere in the story, maybe the title, was does he ever get the girl or something alng those lines. It was brillantly written and u loved the depth the author put into it and would really really really love it if I could read it again.

The next one, and I have higher hopes for this coz I definitely know it as published here, alng with a sequel that never got finished... It was about 9 chapters I think. And it was incredible, really. One of the best things I've read. I was fully captivated from begining to end. It was a Brendon story. I remember the first chapter was from the kdnappers point of view, and he was saying how everyone thought he was crazy, but I'm not crazy, I just seem crazy, I'm not crazy because I know I'm not crazy, or something like that. And I remember reading it and going "Holy shit thus motherfuckers insane!!" and it blew me away...

Brendon goes out for icecream and gets kidnapped by a fan, and the Panic boys try to find out where he is, a girl remembers stuff but can't come out with it because shesan illegal immigrant, so Ryan gets her a greencard, meanwhile the kidnapper has Brendon locked up in this house and I can't remember how it happened but he got hold of a phone and called Ryan and said he could see a bit of a street sign and he got rescued. It was amazing. Such an original story and captivating, every chapter had me on the edge of my seat. The sequel that I don't think e er got finished was about the girl that needed the greencard. Apparently Ryan wanted to speed up the greencard process so instead of renewing hers he married her. This one was about how the public found out and started tormenting her do she went on tour with them until she could apply for her greencard and get out of the marriage (I think). The last chapter I remember she tripped over and sprained her ankle. Brendon kept having nightmares from being kidnapped by a crazy fan as well. It was good, not as mindblowing as the first storybut it was still really awesome the way the author wrote, how the girl wasn't in love with any of the guys and none of them fell in love with her, she was just a chick caught in a sticky situation. It was good.

So if any one out there in FicWad-Land knows who wrote there, or even if you have read them before and lined them or can add any further details ie title, please leave a review or email me. I reay appreciate it guys, I hope I get yo read these stories again, they were hauntingly brilliant.

Thanks again =]

Tegan
smilin.tj@gmail.com
Sign up to rate and review this story