Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Control

Control

by SatansFaith

"...You have given me your submission, your title and your Bitbeast. There's only one thing I want from you now." "What?" "Your participation." - What happens when you can't control yourself, and...

Category: Beyblade - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica - Characters: Kai, Other - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-07 - Updated: 2006-04-07 - 8527 words

?Blocked
Control Control

-

Summary: "...You have given me your submission, your title and your Bitbeast. There's only one thing I want from you now." "What?" "Your participation." - What happens when you can't control yourself, and so you try to control the one you want?

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: Non-consensual sex, violence, knife-play, bad words. Yaoi.

There. I wrote this in honour of Tala-Baby. I began it, but I wasn't gonna continue until she encouraged me to do so. And she has been encouraging and helping me ever since, so all bow down and bask in the glory of the KaixTala Goddess Tala-Baby! bows

-

Tala shot Kai a bored look, tinted with a grim sort of amusement. "Hn?" He grunted in a questioning way.

Kai shut the door, locking it afterwards.

Tala noted this but kept his eyes focused on the Phoenix. Currently the Dark Phoenix. This fact made Tala nervous, though he would never show it to him. While Dranzer was in control nothing would happen. Black Dranzer was a different matter. He could remember the last time this scene had ensued, it had been a few weeks ago sure, but it still wasn't one he could forget.

Training had been called off early and Kai had told him to follow him. They had walked down the halls and stairways of the Abbey before Kai had shoved him into a room and began pawing at his clothes. Luckily for Tala the guard had shown up and sent them outside to do laps. He had managed to avoid the phoenix for a while but it seemed he couldn't steer clear of him forever.

Kai still hadn't answered him, his eyes intently yet intensely focused on the red-haired teen, who tried not to shift under the gaze. Last time they'd been here like this Tala had quickly found himself pinned against a wall. He wouldn't let that happen again. "Well?" He snapped, the bored look being replaced by a slightly scared glare.

A small smirk grew on his face as he let his eyes move up and down the lithe body of the other Russian. "I think you know." Kai said, taking a step forward.

Tala had been about to take a step back but caught himself before he had. "You may be Voltaire's grandson but I am captain; get back to your training."

Kai chuckled darkly, taking another step into the small room.

Tala let his eyes flick around and something caught his eye. 'Crap' was the only thought that entered his mind. The punishment room. He had been so busy trying not to notice the looks Kai had been giving him. He now understood the amused expression on his face.

Kai noticed his gaze. "I see you've finally noticed."

By now Kai was right in front of Tala and the younger teen glared up at him. Tala wasn't small, but neither was Kai. He held about two inches of height over the red-head.

Kai smirked in return to the glare. "You see I don't need to be grandson of the owner, you're mine anyway. Why do you think I took Black Dranzer back? I was offered anything you can imagine, and I suggested you."

Kai, almost lovingly, ran the back of his hand down Tala's cheek, causing the red-headed teen to recoil, but he held his ground. "Team captain, grandson," He continued softly "position -except that of which I now hold over you- doesn't matter."

Tala was speechless.

"Obey me and you'll enjoy this, resist and I will personally make sure you do not. Your choice." He finished, voice hard and his eyes boring into the younger teens azure orbs, his hand on Tala's cheek making sure the stare continued. Kai smirked as he noticed the icy indifference start to melt.

Tala glared at him and took a step back, showing his obvious defiance.

Kai's smirk widened and his hand withdrew from where it rested. "Fair enough."

Before Tala could react Kai shoved him backwards, causing him to stumble in his unguarded state and his arm rapidly shot out, holding a wall for support. This had been what Kai had wanted apparently as he crushed the younger teen into it, using his bodyweight to hold Tala still, though the squirms and wriggles of discomfort didn't bother him.

Kai caught Tala's hands in one of his own, lifting them above the teens head, holding them against the wall. He lifted them higher, causing the redhead to raise himself onto his tiptoes to relive the strain. He eyed the now visible skin of Tala's neck predatorily but forced his gaze away. He'd mark it later.

"Back off, Hiwatari." Tala growled, trying to remove himself from the blue-haired Russians grip, which was beginning to make his wrists throb painfully.

"Don't presume to give me orders, Tala." He warned lowly, glaring at the red head. Kai released his hands for a moment and pulled him up from the wall, before taking them and holding them behind his back, pulling down. Tala arched to stop his shoulders popping out of their sockets and he couldn't help but notice the arc of his neck. He tore his eyes from it and shoved him forward. He walked, Tala moving reluctantly in front of him, until he came to a bed.

Tala gulped slightly; this wasn't going to be good.

Kai glanced around momentarily before his eyes fell upon what he needed. Still holding the struggling teen in front of him he leant to the side and grasped the steel manacles, leisurely fixing them onto Tala's slim wrists.

Tala felt the cool metal rest on his skin and his struggles intensified as he tried to wriggle out of Kai's grip before they were locked. His hope evaporated into thin air as he heard the serrated metal grind against the grip, fastening securely.

Kai smiled as he heard the soft click and shoved Tala onto the bed. He watched as Tala's body instinctively moved onto his back, obviously prepared to kick if it came to it. He had to think carefully. He didn't want his mood ruined by a well aimed foot. Tala is right handed, Kai's brain reminded, so he'd use his right to kick.

Tala watched Kai carefully, knowing the older Russian would be thinking hard about how to proceed. Tala had already formed his plan. As soon as Kai got settled, he'd strike.

Eyes focused on his target Kai took a cautious step forward. He felt bemusement wrap around his mind when Tala did nothing to stop him. "Accepted your fate?" He asked sarcastically, knowing the red-head had not.

"Why don't you come and find out?" Was the hissed retort.

Kai smirked. "I think I'll take you up on your proposition." He pounced onto the bed, catching the right leg as it flew at him and tugging it, causing Tala to fall onto his stomach with a soft grunt. He quickly grabbed the boy's wrists and pinned them to his lower back, kneeling on the back of his thighs to keep him pinned to the bed, completely defenceless.

"Get the fuck off me!"

The enraged snarl was muffled by the blankets on the bed but Kai heard it clearly enough, chuckling lowly to himself. "What did I say about trying to give me orders, sweetness?"

Tala physically bristled as he heard the pet name. "Bastard..." He ground out through gritted teeth, knowing that while Kai's heavier body was still pinning his down -on his stomach, no less- he could do nothing.

"Tala, Tala, Tala...I don't like the names you're calling me..."

Tala felt Kai shifting, laying down on his back, but he did not feel winded. He guessed Kai was supporting his weight on his elbows, placed at either side of his torso.

"...the only name you should call me..."

He could feel Kai's lips beside his ear, lightly brushing against the sensitive area as he spoke.

"...is Master."

"Like hell I will!" Tala exploded, spinning over onto his front while Kai was obviously off-guard, sending his knee into the older boys gut and causing him to back off of the bed. He was very disappointed that his foot had hit Kai's stomach instead of where it had been intended.

"I see we still have some defiance left. Very well. We'll do this the hard way, precious. I was going to take it easy on you this time, seeing as how you are a virgin but after that little...uncalled-for attack, I think I'll just forget that you've never done this before."

Tala couldn't help it as his eyes widened when Kai removed a sleek black blade from the back of his trousers. He realised that the knife itself was not black, but only the sheath, as the bluenette flicked it off, tossing it to the side. He saw him moving closer but his body couldn't move, shaking slightly as he squirmed away.

"Now Tala, hush. Be a good little wolf for me and sit still."

Tala wanted to say something at this remark but he couldn't, his voice-box had closed up as his eyes watched the knife in Kai's hand as it steadily grew closer to his body.

Kai got onto the bed and quickly straddled Tala's waist, letting his full weight rest on it and effectively keeping the boy's legs immobile, while his hands were bound and they would cause him no trouble. Bunching up the material of Tala's over shirt he placed the knife to the bottom.

With a sharp arc several inches of the material split and Kai put the knife on the bed beside him, gripping the other half of the shirt and tearing it clear up the middle. He heard Tala whimper below him and felt him futilely try to buck him off but his hips barely left the bed, let alone with enough force to shove him off.

Lifting up the blade once more Kai smiled fondly down at the redhead below him, placing the blade to his throat as he leant down to the younger Russian's ear. "You know, seeing as how you belong to me now, I could do anything I want with you and receive no punishment. Hell, I could probably kill you and get away with it."

He leant back, his smile widening into a grin at the tears on Tala's cheeks. He chuckled at the tears, tilting the blade up so only the tip was still pressed against the flawless neck of the redhead. He slowly and with little pressure drew the sharp steel across his throat, enjoying the terrified whimper that came from Tala as his eyes scrunched closed in fearful anticipation.

When getting to the other side of his throat Kai pushed down gently while turning the blade, causing the flat side of the blade to move down his throat. "But then again, where would the fun be in just slitting your throat and watching you bleed to death? I could have more fun with you than that. And if you behave for me, I'll make sure you enjoy it."

"You have already offered me pleasure for my submission. And I won't give you it, no matter what you do to me!"

"Your words are strong for one who does not know the absolute pain I can bring you through fore-play alone." Kai kept the blade of the knife to Tala's throat -a silent threat waiting for resistance- as he leant down and licked away a tear trail, grinning ferally. "Or I could do you one better and force you to enjoy it. I could make your body betray you and yet...still let you feel the agony my actions will cause you."

Continuing to lick away the salty tears Kai let his free hand stroke downwards and under the redhead's shirt, sliding up the toned, flat chest, forcing the blue undershirt up with it. He located a nipple and gave it a sharp and painful squeeze, to which Tala softly cried out, tossing his head away and bucking his hips, trying to escape.

Leaning back so he was sitting up, Kai tugged the small bud that was meant for pleasure again, rousing a louder cry of pain from the redhead who squirmed underneath him. Slowly, he began to rub his rear against Tala's hips and groin as he continued his rough handling of the delicate area, relishing as the whimpers and sobs of pain began to become tinged with pleasure.

"That, my dear wolf, is not even an ounce of what I will put you through if you do not submit to me right now."

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" The redhead sobbed, shaking his head and turning it away.

Tala winced a little as he felt the blade move away from his throat before suddenly feeling the soft whisper of his undershirt being pulled down, the material gently caressing his aching nipple. He groaned softly, though he was not foolish enough to hope Kai had lost interest in him.

Kai placed the tip of the blade at the neckline of the undershirt and pressed down, smirking as a small hole formed in the lightweight cloth and he saw a small scarlet pearl appear. He was also pleased to note that his redhead did not cry out in pain or make a single sound. He trailed the knife downwards, watching the shirt fall apart as the knife sliced through it easily, watching as a line of red followed behind it. In some places the blood had tricked down his sides and Kai couldn't wait to lick it up and taste his wolf.

He got hard just watching the knife glide through the shirt and into his soon-to-be lovers skin a little and was slightly disappointed when this shirt had also been cut in half and his lovers torso was now bare. The skin had several red lines trailing down over the ribcage and onto the dark sheets on the bed from the darker line moving straight down the centre of his chest and stomach and one nipple was very red and swollen.

"Hmm...you were such a good little boy Tala, I think I should give you a treat for being so quiet there..." Kai moaned, leaning down and sucking the swollen peak into his mouth, flicking his tongue over it. The silence from Tala was broken as he gasped and bucked his hips, though this time it wasn't in protest or want to get the older boy off of him.

Tala closed his eyes tightly as the delightfully burning pleasurable pain that flooded his senses as Kai began to lick and nibble his abused nipple, before wincing slightly as he began to repeat his earlier actions with the other, though the pain and pleasure blended together unbearably. Even more unbearably than the time Bryan had given him a blowjob for his sixteenth birthday.

He groaned, trying to regain some control of himself, but he failed as Kai began grinding his hips against his once more as he gave the bluenette a chocked whimper, rubbing back. He felt Kai smirk before his mouth moved from his nipple to his ear, taking the time to bite down hard on the lobe before murmuring throatily, "I know you have a high threshold for pain Tala. You have after all been taught to withstand inhuman amounts of training, and to do so, high pain tolerance is a must. But how are you with pleasure Tala? How do you think you will hold out against the cravings of the body?"

When the redhead didn't answer the bluenette smirked, and whispered smugly into his ear, "Shall we test my theory?" as he lowered his hands to the redhead's trousers, beginning to unbuckle the belt.

"K-Kai...stop now..." Tala whispered, clenching his eyes closed as he felt the belt sliding off his hips before a whipping of wind let him know it was gone.

"Why? I thought you understood that I was meaning to fuck you. Or did you think I was only going to grope for a while before letting you off the hook?"

Tala felt the smirk against his neck.

"You are not that fortunate, precious. I am going to fuck you, and fuck you very very hard seeing as how you refused to submit to me as I told you to." The older male paused for a moment before smoothly adding, "But then again that was your own fault."

Kai began easing the trousers down, shifting off of the legs to get them all the way down. He smirked as he saw the thighs pressing together as the legs quivered and the muscles tightened.

"So we're beginning to get afraid are we? Well, you should have thought of that earlier, Tala."

Kai knew Tala wasn't going to spread his thighs to get the boxers off so he picked up the knife again and slowly, began to cut away at the boxers, cutting away small patches at a time just to torture the redhead.

Slowly but surely Tala felt his boxers disappear and with each section that disappeared he felt more and more afraid, because it steadily began to settle in that Kai would take him. Hard. And with as much pain as possible. He felt his body begin to tremble and tried to control himself, but found he couldn't. His body just wouldn't stop trembling.

Kai tossed away the final scrap of material and smirked a little at the quivering body of the lither Russian. "There now, all better. I can see you now."

"K-Kai...please don't do this...please...I'll do anything else just p-please..."

Kai shook his head, amused. "What is it that's making you so afraid of me Tala? Knowing that I'm going to fuck you, or that I'm going to do it hard and without preparation?"

Tala swallowed, trying to sooth the tightness and burning at the back of his throat but his voice was still choked as he answered, "Both."

"At least you're being honest. And in return for your honestly I'll give you the truth; you have every right to be afraid. Because I'm going to make it hurt so badly you'll beg for me to kill you." He watched as the pale thighs clenched even more tightly together and laughed, shaking his head. "Do you really think that'll stop me? Although I would prefer to see the pain on your face I have no problem doing it from behind." He leant down and pressed his forehead against Tala's smiling dangerously. "After all, there's always next time for face-to-face fucking."

Tala stared pleadingly into Kai's eyes, now begging for mercy silently. He had hoped deep down inside him someone would interrupt again or Kai would grow bored or he could somehow manage to escape, but it appeared Kai was right. He could do anything he wanted and get away with it.

"Now precious, why are you giving me that look?" Kai asked tauntingly as he leant back, tugging the shirt from his torso and tossing it onto the floor. "Not that I don't like it, mind you. You look very vulnerable when you beg. And vulnerability is a major turn-on to me. Especially when it's not vocal begging, your eyes betray you so much more than your voice or words ever could."

He put his weight on his knees, which were at either side of Tala's thighs. "Now, you be good and lie still while I finish undressing, or else you'll regret it. Understand?" He wanted an answer and so he waited for it. It seemed to take Tala a moment before he understood what was required and the redhead nodded a little.

Tala watched as Kai shifted off of him and into a standing position while he began to dispose of his remaining clothing. Should he try to bargain? No...Kai wouldn't go for it...he was going to get sex anyway, what did he have that could convince the bluenette not to be too rough? "Kai...?" He whispered, voice choked.

"Yes pet?" Was the distracted reply he received while the elder teen struggled with his belt for a moment before managing to get it unbuckled and throwing it on the floor beside his shirt.

"W-what would I h-have to d-d-do to..." He trailed off, not wanting to finish the rest of the sentence. His pride was already in tatters, he couldn't possibly shred it anymore.

"What would you have to do to what?" Kai asked, although he knew what the redhead was trying to do. However, he wanted the boy completely broken, and so pretended not to know.

"...to make it h-hurt less..."

Kai smirked widely. "There is nothing you can offer me. I gave you the chance, and you disobeyed me. So now we do it the hard way."

"...I'll submit..."

"What was that?"

Tala knew Kai had heard him perfectly clearly but swallowed down what remained of his pride and the sickness that came with his earlier words and said, a little more loudly, "I'll submit."

"Tala, I can have you submit. Yes, it may take me a day or two, but I'll get your submission eventually. Why ruin the fun?"

"...completely."

Kai arched a brow, a new flicker of a different kind of lust growing in his stomach. "You'll submit completely to me?" He enquired with renewed interest.

Tala nodded.

"So you'll hand over the title of team captain to me?"

He hesitated, then nodded once more.

Kai wondered what else he could get out of the boy. Oh, he had known all along what he wanted in return for being gentle...well, gentler, and that was willing participation. But why should he let Tala know that when he could possibly get more from him? "And what else?"

Tala wracked his brain, trying to think of something else...only to realise he had nothing else. "I don't have anything else..."

"Wolborg."

"W-what?!"

"You heard me perfectly fine Tala." Kai growled as he dumped his trousers and boxers on the floor beside his shirt and belt. He folded his arms across his chest and smirked down at the stunned redhead.

"I...I...I can't give you Wolborg!"

"Why not? After I'm done tonight you won't be in any kind of condition to train. I let Boris know of that before I led you away."

"K-Kai...you cannot ask me to give you Wolborg! I can't!"

/'Master.' /The ice wolf's voice flooded his ears, drowning out whatever Kai was saying, and he blinked.

/'Wolborg?'/

'Give me to him.' He stated sternly.

/'I can't! I won't!' Tala protested stubbornly, shaking his head. 'I won't let him feed you to Black Dranzer!'/

'Think clearly Master. He will not have time to capture me yet. After he is done with you I shall escape my chip and return to you in a while.'

/'...I can't. I can't give you away to him!'/


'Young Master, you must trust me. Sell your everything to him tonight, for in the morning things will be different.'

/'...you will return to me?'/

'Of course I will Master, you have no need to doubt that.'

The link was ended and Tala blinked his eyes open to look at Kai, who was now positioned above him, a smirk alighting the tattooed face as soon as they opened. "Good, you're paying attention now. I didn't want to start when you were distracted."

"Wait!"

Kai did, his smirk widening ever so slightly. "Why?"

"...I'll give you Wolborg."

Nodding approvingly, Kai lifted a hand and traced a fine cheekbone, feeling the hard bone under the soft skin. "Good boy. Now there's only one more thing I want in return for being gentler than I had planned."

"This is not fair!" Tala protested, almost whiningly as he closed his eyes in defeat, frustrated tears stinging the eyelids.

"It's only a simple request, really." Kai stared down at Tala and frowned as he noticed the boys eyes didn't open. "Look at me when I'm talking to you Tala. You gave me your submission and I command you to open your eyes and look at me right now."

The blue eyes fluttered open after a moment, glaring up at him though the tears shining within lessened the true venom of the glare and left it looking like the glare of a child who was about to get spanked. Not threatening in the least, though it was hoped to be enough to change the punishers mind.

Kai's mind remained unchanged. "Now, as I was saying. You have given me your submission, your title and your Bitbeast. There's only one thing I want from you now."

"What?"

"Your participation." He smirked at the look of horror on the fair face below him and chuckled. "It isn't fun playing by ones self when they can have another participate. To put it simply Tala, I would uncuff your hands -your hands must be pretty numb by now, hmm?- and you would participate in our..." Kai snickered "...love making, shall we say."

"Love-making? I thought it was called rape." Tala replied lowly, a distant tone creeping into his voice.

"You agreed."

"I agreed to it but that doesn't mean I want it."

"Is there really a difference in agreeing and wanting?"

"Yes. A big one. When you agree you're merely giving in to it. If you want to you don't need to comply or give in."

"Time's getting on. Will you participate or will you suffer? It's entirely your choice, precious."

"No...it isn't." Was the defeated reply. His fate had been chosen by a spoilt brat, a power hungry dictator and a sadist. Kai, Voltaire and Boris respectively. Then again on second thought...Kai and Boris were also power hungry dictators in their own rites, Voltaire and Boris were both obviously used to getting what they wanted which was classed as being spoilt, and the Hiwatari bloodline was well known in Russia for their sadistic tendencies. "But I'll participate."

Kai smirked victoriously. "Roll onto your stomach."

Tala did, burying his face into the mattress so as to muffle any sounds that would escape. He didn't know what Kai was planning to do to him while he was on his stomach, but he wasn't about to take any chances. He'd given Kai enough. If he could keep silent throughout this he would have gained some of his pride back. Not a lot, but some.

He felt warm fingers brush against his wrist and a moment later the steel was gone. He daren't get back onto his back though. He didn't want to see Kai. Didn't want to see anything. He squeezed his eyes closed and bit his lower lip, waiting.

Kai lightly allowed his fingertips glide softly and slowly up the underside of one of Tala's forearms, smirking at the startled whimper that escaped the boy below him. "I told you if you submitted I would be gentle. I'm going to let you see how gentle I can be." Letting his hands fall away from the boys wrists to his arm, grabbing his hips and flipping him over onto his back, still smirking, eyes glinting dangerously.

Leaning down he mashed his lips against the younger boys and waited a single moment. As he expected the lips parted and Kai slid his tongue inside, flicking the tip against Tala's, making the younger, more inexperienced boy moan loudly. And sure enough, the tongue tentatively licked back, curious and unsure.

Kai knew Tala was virginal. That he'd never been kissed before. He was aware that Tala had been given head by Bryan, but that was the only sexual contact he had come into.

He, on the other hand, had had quite a few conquests. Ray, Tyson, Johnny, Eddie...and a few more who were less important and not on any significant team. Tala was the only one he'd ever tried to get only to be refused.

At least, with Black Dranzer Tala had tried to refuse.

When he had been younger and also still a virgin, he had tried to subtly hint to Tala of his feelings, but the boy had never experienced life outside the abbey and was -at twelve- still not fully clued up on the specific details of life and children, and as a result had missed the signs.

He growled into the kiss, pulling away sharply. That was the past. He had the redhead now. Willing or not the redhead's body was as good as his. All he needed to do was take it and then mark it.

Tala watched the anger cloak Kai's features and shrank back into the mattress, jerking as he felt a knee slip in-between his own and nudge his thighs apart so the bluenette could settle between them. He flinched involuntarily as he felt the tip of Kai's arousal at his entrance and looked up into the crimson orbs above him, stunned. "Y-you...w-we...you fucking agreed!" He wailed, glaring up at Kai.

"I agreed to be gentle with you. Being gentle does not mean preparation or lubricant." The older Russian smirked, leaning down to the boy's ear. "I want you at your tightest."

"You fucking liar!"

Kai shook his head, still smirking in amusement. "No, you were not specific in what you required. Now please, save your voice, it will be more useful while I'm fucking you." Not wanting to talk anymore, he began to push very gently against the tight ring of muscle keeping him from his conquest. He put one hand on Tala's hip to keep him still, and grasped one of Tala's hands with his other, placing it on his shoulder. He did the same with Tala's other hand before fisting his in the red locks, tilting the head back so he could stare down into Tala's eyes.

He heard the redhead yelp in either pain or shock as his sphincter could no longer resist the pressure he was placing on it and it conceded, opening to allow the head of his member entry. Breathing heavily, Kai put more weight into the intrusion, moving deeper and deeper faster and faster.

Tala scrunched his eyes closed at the ripping, burning pain that was pounding through his body in repetitive and rhythmic pulses, inadvertently causing his muscles to tighten to try and stop the intruder, only to make it worse. He whimpered and clutched tightly onto Kai's shoulders, throwing his head back.

Kai growled in satisfaction as he seated himself fully within the tight, younger boy and opened his eyes, chuckling breathlessly at the tears on his cheeks. "Oh come on Tala, I'm sure it didn't hurt that much."

Tala ignored the taunt, focusing on his pain, trying to force it into a small little ball he could store away and keep it contained so he wouldn't feel it, but it wasn't working. The hurt was uncontainable. He cried out as Kai began pulling out, his insides feeling stretched and raw.

Kai eased himself almost all of the way out, pausing for a moment when all that remained inside was the head, before slamming back in, wrenching a scream from the younger Blader, whose eyes squeezed even tighter. Smiling, he began to move in a more steady rhythm, annoyed by the extreme tightness that restricted his movements.

Tala grit his teeth to restrain the shouts and shrieks of pain he so desperately wanted to let out, but he wouldn't. He wouldn't give Kai the satisfaction of knowing that he'd screamed.

Kai didn't need Tala's screams. He was satisfied when after a dozen or so thrusts Tala seemed to loosen up enough for him to go faster, shifting the angle of his movements. He paused when Tala's body arched upwards, the fingers tightening on his shoulders as he clenched around his member. He grinned nastily. "There it is. I was wondering how long it would take me to find it."

He angled Tala's hips so he would hit that spot with each thrust without difficulty and -before Tala could try to re-gather his composure- he pulled out and drove back in with enough force to push Tala further up the bed, a shout of mixed pain and pleasure slipping from the slightly swollen coral coloured lips.

The blast of pleasure caused his eyes to snap open as they rolled upwards, groaning as Kai continued to move fast and hard, smaller flashes of pleasure exploding in his gut.

"Tala." Kai uttered breathlessly, allowing one of his hands to stroke along the smooth hip to Tala's own aroused member. Smirking he moved it back to the hipbone he had previously been clutching, enjoying the whimper of protest he got from the inexperienced youth below him. "If you want it to be touched, do it yourself. I won't."

Tala looked at Kai bewilderedly.

"I'll allow you to do it Tala, but it has nothing to do with what I want so why should I?" Kai watched Tala for a few moments before smirking as he realised the boy wasn't going to do it on his own. Unless, of course, he was given some encouragement. "Let me show you." He took one of Tala's hands from his shoulder and lowered it down between their bodies.

The wrist tried to jerk away but Kai's grip was unyielding so it proved to no avail. Sliding his hand down to entwine his fingers with the other boys he wrapped their hands around his manhood, chuckling as the body below his tightened in anticipation and twitched. He slowly began to stroke the heated flesh, and lessened his own caress, feeling the other hand moving on its own. Smirking in triumph he moved his hand back to the boy's hips and began to thrust once more.

He held nothing back. He slammed in as hard as he could and did it very quickly.

Tala squeezed his eyes closed, his stomach tightening unbearably almost as if he was going to throw up only it was a good feeling, not the dizzying full-stomached feeling he usually got. This one sent tingling through his veins and pounding in the back of his mind and made him feel so flushed and light-headed...he moaned, biting his lower lip as he began to stroke himself faster.

He was beginning to hurt a little, but he supposed that was expected, considering how hard Kai was thrusting, but strangely...it didn't matter. The small jolts of pleasure he got from each one was enough to satisfy him as he stored them all away in his stomach, waiting for the explosion he knew was coming.

Kai placed his mouth to Tala's neck and began to ravage the flawless skin, leaning back occasionally to watch it turn a blushing red, which would soon become a flecked brown. He loved watching the process, especially with such fair skin like Tala's, where the 'love-bite' would be very prominent and obvious.

He could feel Tala drawing closer to climax, tightening around him as his hand moved swiftly. He batted it away abruptly, releasing Tala's hips to grab the wrists and slam them down onto the bed by the boys head, pausing in his thrusts to stare lustfully down at the disorientated wolf, who was weakly trying to move his hands away. "W-what?" The blue eyes blinked slowly in confusion, trying to come to grips with where he was and what was happening.

Kai smirked, holding both of the lean wrists in one hand as he trailed the other down his body. "That's close enough precious."

"K-Kai! You s-said...you said I c-could...!"

"I said you could touch yourself. I never said I'd allow you to bring yourself to orgasm." He grasped the boy painfully tightly in his hand, squeezing hard as he leant down to his ear. "I'm going to do that." Unhurriedly he began to move his hand up and down, licking his lips at the redhead's harsh breathing and intermittent whimpers and moans. "Tala, you're a slut aren't you?"

The younger Russian shook his head and Kai responded by slackening his hold and slowing his pace even more, feeling Tala arch up against him desperately. "Kai...!"

"Tala, are you a slut or aren't you?" Kai asked calmly, enjoying himself immensely at the boy's obvious inexperience and self-control with pleasure.

"N-no!"

"Hmm. So you aren't enjoying this, I guess. I'll stop then."

"No!"

Kai sighed pityingly. "Tala, you are contradicting yourself. You say you're not a slut but if you don't want me to stop treating you like one what else am I supposed to think?" He waited a moment before asking for a third time, "Are you a slut?"

Slowly, the redhead nodded.

Kai smiled but shook his head. "Say it after me; I am a slut."

"I...I...I can't say that!"

"Yes you can." Was the taunting reply. "Repeat after me. I."

Tala felt his pleasure slowing down, throbbing less and less, and he wanted more. He needed it. He needed to be rid of the anxious feeling in his gut. "I." he whispered.

"Am."

"Am."

"A."

"A-a."

"Slut."

"...slut."

Kai smirked, nodding. "Good boy. Now say it all together."

"I'm a...slut." Tala muttered under his breath, closing his eyes in shame.

"Louder." Kai demanded.

"...I'm a slut."

"I said louder!"

"I'm a slut!" Tala managed, trying to stop the prickling behind his eyelids. God...was he so desperate? He felt an icy chill flood his senses as he realised what he had just done. He had given in to Kai completely. Had called himself a slut for a hand-job from Kai. Had degraded himself to the bottom of the cesspool.

...maybe he was a slut...

Kai began to stroke a little faster, knowing the younger was close to breaking point. "And whose slut are you?"

"...yours."

"Clever boy."

The strokes became even faster than before, the grip harder.

"And who is the only one allowed to touch you? To fuck you? To use you like the slut you are?"

"You!" Tala gasped, deciding just to give in fully. He already had by calling himself a slut, calling himself Kai's...why not enjoy it while he could? He knew he wouldn't get pleasure for long before Kai reverted to pain again.

"And do you like it when I treat you this way?"

Every voice in his head screamed no, but instead he answered with a desperate, "Yes!" thrusting into Kai's hand, begging him to go faster. Thankfully, the hand did, ever so slightly so.

"And what is your only purpose here in the Abbey Tala? The purpose you should have been bred for instead of becoming a perfect Blader?"

He didn't know the answer to that one, and yelped in pain as the hand held him so tightly he thought he would pass out. But at the same time it continued to stroke, making him feel like he was going to burst, but not having one thing he needed to do so.

Kai leant down to the redhead's ear, snarling out, "Your only true purpose in life now Tala is to please me, do you understand? Anything I require you will give it to me without hesitation, do you understand?"

There was no reply except for harsh breathing.

Kai wrapped his free hand around the lean, marked neck of the other Russian and squeezed tightly. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He roared furiously.

"Yes! Yes, I understand!" Tala half-whimpered half-choked, closing his eyes. Sure enough he felt the hand leave his throat and instead move back to his hair, forcing his head upwards with an urgent yank, his hazy blue eyes meeting with sharp crimson ones.

The owner of the flaming orbs lowered his head, trailing his tongue from the chin up the defined jaw line to his property's earlobe, nipping hard on the responsive flesh. Not a single stroke later did Tala cry out, his back arching as he came. Kai felt the stickiness on his fingers and lower abdomen and smirked a little, leaning back. "And now," he said, his calmness regained, "you have nothing else to focus on but the pain. And believe me Tala...there will be pain."

Tala barely heard the words through the flushed haze that had enwrapped his mind. But he did hear them. And his body began to shake, knowing that Kai would go so hard that he wouldn't get any pleasure from the act.

Tala didn't know why the idea of pain frightened him so much. As Kai had said earlier, he had a very high pain threshold...or he should have, considering the training regime the Abbey had him doing...but the idea of being in pain...a pain he had never experienced before...

...it terrified him acutely.

Kai waited for a few moments. He waited until Tala's breathing slowly returned to normal, though the breaths came out shaky with fright. He waited until he was sure the afterglow of the boy's orgasm was gone before leaning down to his ear, a small smirk curling his lips. "I hope you're ready now, because I am going to fuck you senseless."

Tala tightened in dread at the words, but the sodomy he had expected to follow them didn't arrive. Instead, he felt his hated partner ease himself out. He whimpered, looking up into the calculating crimson eyes above him. They seemed to blaze with a macabre glare as two deceivingly strong hands rested on his waist again. "You'll never be the same again after this precious...I'll make sure of it. Get back onto your stomach."

Kai reached back to grasp the manacles. He knew he had his wolfs submission, but pain changed things. Pain made people fight back. And he didn't want to give the boy any chance at fighting back. Once he had moved onto his stomach Kai took one arm and placed it behind his back.

The body tightened, and Kai knew that Tala knew what he was doing. However the redhead didn't struggle. Didn't say a word. Just lay compliantly on the bed and waited for what both knew was coming. He grasped the other wrist and placed it beside the first at the younger Russian's lower back, quickly and effortlessly fastening the steel manacles in place.

He wrapped his arms around Tala's lean waist and brought the boy up onto his knees, though he was still bent over and Kai smiled a little.

Tala bellowed indelicately in pain as the felt the sharp intrusion and squeezed his eyes closed as he felt the skin just below them begin to throb, letting him know he was close to tears. God...it hadn't hurt like that the first time! The first time had hurt, no doubt about it, but nothing like that! He whimpered, his hands balling into fists behind his back as he felt the bluenette behind him begin to move without even giving him a moment to adjust.

Kai looked down as he started to thrust, watching absently as the delicate hands that were securely fastened behind the younger Blader's back clench and unclench repetitively. He took the steel chain in-between the two manacles in one hand and wrapped it around his fist several times while he buried his other in the fiery red-hair of his unwilling partner, increasing the power in his thrusts as he pulled down on the boys wrists.

Tala threw his head back, wincing as he felt that same burning tautness from earlier return to his shoulders as his head began to throb in agony at the tight grip the older male had on his hair. The pain he felt from below was not exactly pleasant either, but it was the other two that had his attention at the moment.

A sudden hard yank on the hair brought Tala up to lean against Kai's chest while the elder kept on moving within the younger, who let out a gasp of pain. At the same time Kai pulled lower on the thick, sturdy chain of the manacles, forcing the boy's arms down and his back to arch to stop from dislocating his shoulders, his head resting snugly on the broad shoulder of the bluenette.

Kai released the chain and instead placed his hand on the boys hip, pulling him back as he thrust forward, burying himself deeper within the redhead, who he could see from the corner of his eye was openly weeping, the tears streaking the ivory cheeks. Turning his head to the side, he allowed his tongue to brush the salty surface, a low growl emitting from his throat as it came into contact and he began to move more quickly.

He had waited too long to do this, his pleasure was mounting too quickly...much too quickly...Kai nibbled his way down to Tala's neck, biting down hard when he reached his destination, rousing a cry from the trembling redhead before him. Ignoring it, he continued to abuse the sensitive flesh, occasionally biting so hard as to break skin.

Tala groaned lowly, pushing back against Kai as he felt the body thrust forward. His neck was hurting, but in a good way...a strangely good way. He could feel his blood rushing south again, arching his back against Kai and tilting his head away, offering the hungry mouth better access to his neck.

Kai could tell Tala was becoming aroused once again and smirked. Didn't matter how hard he bit...if he bit in the right places. Gently, so as to keep the younger unaware to his actions, he moved his hand away from the hip he had been holding and flicked the lock on one of the manacles, shaking his hand free of the chain.

Taking the thick steel shackle in his hand he lifted it up, biting down extra hard on the redheads neck to earn his attention, waving the manacle before his face. "Why aren't you trying to escape me, precious? Have you learned your place?"

Tala ignored the words, not wanting to think about why he was no longer struggling. It would be easy to escape in this position, he was in a straight position, one of his hands was free...he could easily have flipped the bluenette over his shoulder and strangled him to death with the chain...

...but the fear was too strong. He could feel it swelling in his chest as the idea formed, he could feel the sudden chill on his skin, could hear the doubts swarm his mind. "Yes." He whispered quietly, defeated.

"Good." Kai hissed breathlessly, using the grip he still had on the redheads hair to turn his face back, pressing his lips roughly onto the other boys, kissing him roughly while dropping the manacle and lowering his hand to the others arousal, grasping him and beginning to stroke him quickly, once again angling his hips. It took several attempts -their position making it more difficult- but Kai finally found the boys prostate and began slamming into that spot.

He could feel the vibrations of the redheaded Blader's moans in his mouth; he could feel the hands moving from between their bodies to run through his hair, holding on tightly as he pushed back against him. He broke the kiss to take oxygen into his lungs and turned his mouth back to the boy's neck, continuing his assault on the mostly bruised flesh.

The pain and pleasure were rivalling for his attention, and Tala allowed them both equal shares, blending the two together to create a feeling so blissful it was indescribable. It was almost torture, waiting for the feeling to burst, to explode...to give in. He released Kai's hair and tried to find something better to hold on to. He found a suitable spot on Kai's thighs and held them tightly, throwing his head back and squeezing his eyes shut tightly.

Kai could feel the body around him tightening and closed his own eyes, thrusting harder, ignoring the dull throbbing that was trying to get his attention to fix on his thighs. He knew that the redhead's grip had probably broken his skin but he didn't care. He had given Tala an orgasm, now he wanted his. It didn't matter to him if Tala came again. He just wanted his own need sated.

Tala blinked his eyes open, staring up at the ceiling as he thrust into Kai's hand before pushing backwards against him, his second orgasm almost upon him. He heard the low breathless hiss in his ear from a far away place, and nodded his head to the order. "If you come again, scream for me!"

"Kai...harder! Harder please!"

"I had no idea you held masochistic qualities Tala." The bluenette smirked from behind him, though he granted the boys request, putting all the force he could muster into each hard slam.

He could feel the younger boy leaning against him, his body brushing against his and the sweat of their actions acting as a lubricant to help the movements, but Kai knew Tala was beginning to get tired. He had little-to-no energy left. He, however, was still being fuelled by Black Dranzer, who was giving him all the stamina he needed.

There was a low whine from Tala as his body began to tremble, a warning that he was almost over the edge. A warning to Kai that he should go faster. And he did. His own pleasure was almost ready to over flow, he just needed...

"Kai!"

The names bearer bit down hard as he heard the redhead cry out, tightening sharply. He thrust a few more times before exploding himself, clutching the flushed body against his, squeezing his eyes closed as the pleasure oozed throughout every pore in his skin and every cell in his body, leaving behind a tingling warmth.

With a quiet grunt he pulled himself out of Tala and pushed him down into a laying position, eyeing the redheaded beauty. The boys cheeks were flushed a pale pink, lips parted as they tried to take in as much air as they could. His eyes were closed and his hair had lost its usual gravity-defying style to fall about his shoulders, soaked with sweat, just like his body, which was quivering uncontrollably in the aftermath of their actions.

The wound he had inflicted on Tala's chest earlier had stopped bleeding, the blood that had seeped dried, though areas where the blood had trickled down from the wound were still tinted red, contrasting starkly with his pale skin. The boy's hips and neck were marred by scratches and bites respectively.

He had never appeared more beautiful to Kai, but the mild stirring he felt in his heart was quickly forgotten as got off the bed, staring down at the redhead. "I'll see you tomorrow. You'll announce to your team who their new captain is when training begins and you'll hand Wolborg over to me before them all."

Not waiting for a reply Kai began to re-dress, finishing within a minute before striding out of the room.

-

Part one of Control is complete. There will be a second part, and then that will be that. Please R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story