Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Vampires will never hurt you Chapter Eight

by ColieControl 0 reviews

Chapter 8

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-01 - Updated: 2009-08-02 - 1505 words

0Unrated
Kasi woke up not remembering where she was. Once her foggy vision had cleared she realized she was in Mikey's room...in his bed! Then it all rushed back about what had happend, Mikey was a vampire. She just couldn't remember what she told him. As she was tring to gather her thoughts Mikey's mother Donna walked in.

"Oh its good to see that your awake. Are you feeling okay?"Donna asked

"Well I feel a little lite-headed."Kasi answered

"Well then you just sit tight right hear. Do you want me to talk to your mother?"Donna asked

"No, I don't actually. I just don't want her freak out and stuff."Kasi explained

"Okay then."Donna stated as she headed for the door

"Wait!"Kasi managed to say as Donna halted.

"Yes?"Donna asked as she turned to kasi

"Could you get Mikey for me?"Kasi asked

"Sure"Donna assured as she walked out the door.

Kasi noticed that Donna had the same exact aura as Mikey, which had spooked her alittle bit. Although Mikey and Gerard shared a room she noticed that there was a lot of comics and super hero stuff,lot of music stuff too,but there some sort of sadness lingering that didn't seem to be on Gerard's side...athough Gerards side seemed a little dark too.She just couldn't believe she never noticed it before.

"Hey"Mikey greeted as he walked into the the room nervously.

"Its okay...I don't bite..."Kasi replied not realizing the irony in her remark

"Well thats good."He stated

"Opps...Well I know your a vampire...I'm a witch...I understand now why you stormed out so quickly.I'm a healer not a hunter. My mom didn't want me to be a hunter because thats how my dad died. I'm sorry for whatever Rosailia did to you, but I never knew or had anything to do with it...I would never want to hurt you...I really care about you."She explained to him.

"So you and Rosailia are related...How?"He asked

"Shes my mom's sister...I know how she can be...What exactly happend with her."She asked

"Well your cusin Mia tricked me into falling in love with her so that she could kill me...It was a while ago...She was my first too.Long story short Rosialia was the mastermind behind Mia's plan. When I saw Rosailia at your house I thought I was being set up again.I love you more then I could ever love Mia."Mike expained.

"There is one thing I have to ask...Do you kill humans?"Kasi asked somewhat scared to know the answer.

"When I go to feed...No, But I have had to kill to a cupple times which I'll explain later."He added

"Is anyone else in your family vampires...Like say...I dunno...your mom!"Kasi questioned

"Well actually the three of us are vampires...Except for Gerard.He's half human and half vampire."He replied suprizingly non-chalont.

"...Please explain."Kasi said sounding confused.

"My dad,who was already a vampire married my mom who was a human.Then stuff happend,and poof!Gerard was born.Then three years later stuff happend again,and I was born.Except this time my mom was on the verge of dying after giving birth to me so my dad changed her.The only reason I'm a full vampire now is because Justin fully changed me."He explained to her.

"So where is your dad now?Why did Justin change you?And could you please sit down...your really making me nervous!"Kasi slightly yelled.

"Okay relax,I'm sorry."He appologized as he sat down next to her.

"Okay now explain."Kasi stated.

"My dad hunts vampire hunters wether they are human or not.He should be home soonJustin changed me because my parents denyed a biseness proposition of his...My parents eventually do want us to be full vampires...but when they think were ready...since I'm the youngest Justin figured that would hurt them the most...I'm like Justins little bounty hunter in a sense...Since he changed me he has some sort of claim over me.Some vamps don't act on it and some do."Mikey expained to her.

"So thats why you've had to kill...thats why you want me to stay away from him."Kasi added

"Yes..He gave me a new list of people but I havn't made a dent in it...I almost did...the first one one it is Mia."Mikey stated.

"Wait your the one who did that to her?"Kasi asked

"Yes,but I couldn't do it...He gave me that list three mounths ago...I know he's planning something."He answered.

"Well could he be planning something against me?"She asked

"Yes.But he could also be planning something against my family...But I'll do whatever I can to protect you.I'm sure your family will be behind me on that one."He assured

"I doubt that...but I trust you...I just want to know how does a vampire change someone?"She asked.

"Well theres a couple ways...but I only know of one.When a vampire bites it doesnt change someone...The vampires gums have to touch the holes while you bite,Thats where the venom is."He explained

"Does it hurt?"She asked

"It depends the vampire could make it the most amazing thing you could ever feel...or they could make it the most painful."He said

"Was it painful for you?"Kasi asked

"Yes...very...He made sure of it."He answered

"Oh..."she said awkwardly.

"Well I have a cupple questions for you too."He stated

"Oh really?"She teased

"Yes...Like how exactly do you heal people?"

"Well I can show you...Got any scars...Like big ones?"She asked

"Yes..."He said as he stood up and lifted his shirt up to just above his belly butten.Which revealed a large scar next to his belly butten.Like a stab wound.

"Lemme guess...Mia,right?"Kasi said as she examined the scar.

"Yea..."He said sounding sad.

"Sorry...This will only take a second, and no...it won't hurt."Kasi assured

She took a deep breath and gently moved her pointer finger across the scar...as she did this the scar was dissapearing...Mikey did feel some what of a burning sensation...but that was just cause he was a vampire he knew that this most likely didn't hurt humans...

"Well thats it."She stated

"Thanks...thats impressive...How come you don't like work in a hospital or something like that?"He asked

"Well just like you people arn't exactly comfortable with our existance."She explained

"Yea I can see that being an issue."He agreed

"Hey come on in."She stated as she removed covers from one side of the bed.

"Well it is my bed so...yea."He said as he crawled under the covers with her...

"So I don't think you dad will be too thrilled about me."She stated

"No...he won't."He agreed

It wasn't exactly a romantic moment but he leaned in and kissed her...She started kissing him back.She noticed that she could feel his fangs on her lips...Cold and smooth like marble,but also sharp like razors...It didn't start out as a romantic moment but it sure turned into one...It was nice that the moment seemed so perfect...One of his razor sharp canines sliced her lip open...Neither of them noticed untill the point that Mikey tasted Kasi's blood...He noticed the magic gave him this warmth throughout his body that no one elses had ever done.He stoped kissing her and moved down to her throat feeling her pulse under his lips....She felt his cool lips on her neck,she couldn't believe she wanted him to bite her.Thats when she noticed that he didn't bite yet...

"Its okay...Just don't hurt me...and please don't kill me."Kasi said taking a deep breath and giving him permision to bite her.

"I won't...Just relax tho...okay"He said his voice somewhat sounded like he was in a trance.

"Okay..."She said taking another deep breath.

He bit her and she yipped in pain when his teeth pierced her skin...but when that pain subsided it felt like he said that it could...In a good way...She noticed that she was moaning lightly...She was creeped out but couldn't help it.He kept drinking the liquid fire that was kasi's blood...When he was done Kasi layed there motionless just staring at Mikey...He leaned in and kissed her one more time before she fell asleep,or pretty much passed out from the blood loss...He knew she would be alright once she got some rest...so at that point he was about to lay his head down with her till he heard something going on downstairs....
Sign up to rate and review this story