Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stones Change

Lunch

by kikipunk 1 review

Frank and Pete meet the rest of the crew.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-08-03 - Updated: 2009-08-03 - 200 words

0Unrated
I soon forgot what he'd said as class began. Mr. Kim was playing Kung Fu Hustle, a favorite of mine. As we settled into the movie, me and Mikey began to talk.
"So, what's your favorite movie?" I asked him, making small talk.
He thought about it. "Um........ probably The Phantom of the Opera."
I smiled a little. "That's Pete's favorite movie. He makes me watch every Friday night. He even memorized all the words. I like Jarhead. Or Flyboys. Some war movie is always good with me."
Mikey smiled a plastic smile. "Why do you like war movies? Blood and gore?"
"No." I shook my head. "They speak truth."
"And what truth is that?" he asked, leaning back in his chair to see my face clearly.
I shrugged. "That all humans are mindless animals? That we thrive off fear and pain? There's plenty of reasons to go to war. We always pick the shitty ones that are inexcusable years and years later."
He nodded, lost in thought. I got bored and absent mindedly started to rub the new tat on my back. It was a scorpion, since I'm a scorpio. Born on Halloween, too.
We left class without speaking.
Sign up to rate and review this story