Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Coyote Eyes

So Many Secrets

by blazingava 0 reviews

Sorry, never sure when to update

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-08-05 - Updated: 2009-08-05 - 2824 words

0Unrated


Cameron had her own problems to deal with besides Miles. She looked around the dark walls, filled with cave paintings that only Cameron and Miles knew how they got there. Gerard’s arm draped over her waist making his breathing form even more attached and annoying to Cameron. She picked up his arm and slid out of bed. Her hand tracing the stone-clay reddish walls. So many secrets. She heard a voice from inside her whisper. She shuddered at the thought and looked at the man she loved. He was so peaceful, so kind but strong, always ready to take charge…sometimes even when he shouldn’t. She slipped
into the hall way. There was no light at this time of night, Miles wasn’t fond of the light at nights, unless it was made by the moon. So many memories. It whispered. Cameron cringed at the reality of it all. The memories were her secrets, so well kept she didn’t know what to think of them herself. She pulled on a rope that was hidden on the ground by the dust. It took the moisture from her hands and burnt her as she pulled. The ceiling made a sifting crumbling noise as a large wood plank was pulled to the side, inviting in the light of the moon. It was so pale on her feet. “So many secrets.” Cameron whispered in the same tone the voice had spoken. So eerie and light. “Cam? Baby what are you doing up?” Gerard yawned from behind. Cameron jumped and let out a squeal before facing him. “I uh, must have been…sleep walking.” She lied. The look on Gerard’s face told her that he knew she’d lied too. He looked at the moon and frowned deeply, making it evident that he wasn’t happy with his beloved. “Come on, lets go back to bed.” He growled. He turned and started to stalk away, listening for any clue that Cameron may be following. Finally her foot steps gave her away and she followed him back to bed. Where he slept and she cried in silence.



Frank finished his work hours ago and was sleeping at Miles’ side…much to her dismay. The ropes had given her hell for trying to escape just a few minutes ago. Her wrists and legs were caked in dried blood. The rope hadn’t just burnt…it cut, and from the amount of blood on the bed and still trickling from her wrist, they cut deep. She stayed silent though. Her determination to get out of here and away from him before he awoke over powered her want to moan and whine in pain as her whole body throbbed. She was hungry. Starving in fact. She hadn’t been able to eat that night, she’d been tied to the bed the whole time. Frank’s fingers twitched from beside her head, then reached over to cradle her extremely sore waist. He wasn’t even half awake it seemed so Miles tried to be as normal as possible and not disturb his slumber. It didn’t work. His face rose from the pillow and rested on her chest, thank goodness he didn’t notice the blood yet. “How did you sleep?” He mumbled into her skin. She didn’t answer, she had nothing to say to him. She was starting to really dislike him now that last night had sunk in completely. A loud snore signaled that not even a minute later he was sleeping soundly again. Miles bit her lip in pain, the small but deep flesh wounds wouldn’t kill her, she doubted it was even possible they could. It takes three to four hours to bleed out if you cut your wrists long ways. It still hurt like hell. The restraints only dug in tighter because of how tight he’d bound her. Nothing would move an inch. Her head jerked up quickly, someone was at the door. She carefully weighed her options, it could be Mikey, who wouldn’t help her at all, or it could be Gerard, who might help because of Cam, or Bob, she didn’t know what the hell that man would do, but it wasn’t Cameron, she was never up this early. So she didn’t call out for help, knowing that it probably wasn’t going to help more than hurt. The door knob twisted and she watched intently as Mikey’s face appeared from the darkness.

Like a mouse he slipped into the room with silence but a gasp left him when he saw Miles bleeding on the bed. It was loud enough to stir Frank in his sleep but not wake him up. Mikey cringed as he touched the blood, he was a bit weak in the stomach, and untied the head and foot board knots loose, leaving the tight rope still in her cuts for fear of hurting her worse. Miles’ eyes were huge, looking up at him with fear and pleading for him to help. “Stay quiet.” He mumbled softly. His sleek strong arms lifted her and she shut here eyes tightly. She hated being lifted and carried. That’s why she’d been born with feet…so she could walk. Mikey could feel her heart thudding like a wild animal trying to escape from a trap through her breasts. Her breathing rigged and hot on his neck, making his hair tingle and stand up straight. The only thing that kept him from throwing her on the floor and fucking her until she couldn’t take it any more was the blood. Those eyes. Her eyes. Like ghosts they danced with secrets and uncertainty. They taunted him. Begged him to break her apart until he knew, but he kept under control. He slipped off quickly to the kitchen and laid her on the counter. As his back turned to leave to get a rag he felt her teeth wrap around his wrist firm enough to hold him, but the look in her eyes said she’d pass out from blood loss soon. He awkwardly cleared his throat and tried to soothe her into letting go. Her jaw clenched tighter before releasing him.

Miles was displeased to let go of his arm, thinking he would leave her there alone, which for once she had no desire to be. She was sleepy, oddly sleepy. She watched Mikey get a knife from the door and cringed as the shine of the blade caught the light of the fire. Making it look even more sinister. “Stay calm and still, cause if I slip this’ll hurt like hell.” Mikey said. His eyes told a different story than his mouth and body. His eyes couldn’t mask his fear. Though Miles wasn’t quite sure as to WHY Mikey was afraid. She was in no shape to harm him. She felt the blade slip into her flesh, trying to get under the rope. It took a few cringes of disgust from Mikey, and bared teeth from Miles, but the first rope finally snapped. The same painful tedious procedure went for the other three tied before Mikey began to put bandages on her wrists. Miles slid off the counter and wavered at first, still very dizzy, but she regained her balance and began to walk on down the halls. Mikey stood stunned. Had he really helped her just for her to stalk off without a single word. He didn’t stop her as she disappeared. “Thanks.” Her voice echoed through the halls. It was sincere, and kind. Not a voice Mikey had heard from her before. It was only one word though. Thanks.

Miles could see perfectly in the dark. She didn’t need lights other than torches and the moonlight. She wasn’t one for the day time at all. Her instincts told her that simply was not her time. She walked silent and barefoot though the sandy red dirt floors, thinking about Frank. She pulled the empty pill bottle out of her pocket, it had been easy enough to swipe from Mikey. He was far too focused on the blood to notice her hand snapping in and out of his pocket. Miles was a good thief. It was a skill she’d needed from her childhood. If she didn’t steal, she didn’t eat. If she didn’t eat, she didn’t live. She tossed the bottle in the air and caught it as she walked along. Never making a noise…not one they’d hear. She gripped a doorknob to a large oak door and opened it just big enough to slip in. It was a small empty room, with a concealed door at the top. Of course, it was hard for any human to see given the circumstances. She hadn’t put torches in this part of her domain for that very reason. She thanked the spirits she wasn’t like them. That her human body was nothing more than a wolf in sheep’s clothing for her soul. She crawled into the opening and slipped into a tunnel that lead to her room. It was a room she wasn’t even sure Cameron knew of, and above the room was her sleeping chamber. Nothing more than a small hole filled with feathers, sanitary feathers, and some straw, cedar chips, and a few pillows. It was a warm, dark clean place where no one would bother her. Her face nuzzled into a pillow and she curled up, not noticing that she had in fact, relaxed too much.

It didn’t take long for Frank to stir, it was only a bit, but enough to know that Miles was not where he’d left her. A loud scream left his throat and he ran. His small body slamming against the door with great force and blasting it open. “MIKEEEEEY! MIIIIIIKEEEEEEEEY DAMN IT MIKEY!” He yelled, running through the halls. He tripped on a root of all things. Why the hell was there a root in this place? Never the less he fell onto his face and howled in pain, trying to shake it off and start running again. He didn’t get more than three steps before running straight into Cameron, causing thing both to plummet to the floor. At first she didn’t know what to think of it. Frank running through the halls like a mad man, but she knew she shouldn’t let him linger for long. Miles heard everything and Miles HATED yelling. As a matter of fact, she wasn’t quite sure that Miles had ever yelled in her life. If so Cameron never heard it. Frank on the other hand had already heard her shout, and it wasn’t a pleasant thing. He grabbed her shirt and shook her lightly. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! She’s gone! She’s NEVER COMING BACK!” He screamed hysterically, easily causing enough of a scene to draw Gerard out of the room and pull the two apart. “Frank! Shut up!” He hissed, pissed Frank had shook Cameron around like that. Cam shook her head and put a hand on his arm. Her green eyes large and worried. “Frank, calm down, I need to know what you’re talking about.” She pleaded. Cameron never liked it when people she loved fought. “I-I first I tied her up, and-and then she got all mad but I didn’t know what to do and then she let me draw on her, and-and then I woke up and she’d ran away and there was blood everywhere! She ran away! She’s gone! Gone forever!” Frank cried as he spoke making Cam sigh. Not either of them had a clue what Frank was talking about. They doubted, because of Frank’s recent outbursts, that anything had happened at all. A voice rang out from behind them, “The bitch wouldn’ leave this house if you tried to fuckin’ drag ’er out.” Cameron knew that voice. She knew it too well. As the others turned to stare at the “intruder” Cameron spoke with a hiss of venom in her voice, “Like YOU have any right to talk about her Jack.” A chuckle rang through her ears and she turned to face him, HIS chuckle. “Still a’lil sore ‘bout last time hm girly?” His deep growling voice rang. Cameron could just picture it. He’d been her only hope to get Miles to come with her, to see the world. They shouldn’t have trusted him, after all he had already raped Miles, multiple times, wither he called it rape or not…it was. However instead of taking her to the drop, or even telling her about it, he ran away. Cameron left too that day, and Miles thought she’d been abandoned by her. “Last I checked, I’m the bitch’s mate. I got all the right in the fuckin’ world to talk ‘bout ‘er.” He hissed. Frank’s face contorted in confusion. Mate? “You mean…you’re married?” He said in shock but he was ignored. “Oh really? Last I checked, you left her here alone to die. Why come back now? Just as I come in? And you ARE NOT her mate, you never made it that far.” Cameron hissed, shoving the large man back. SHE knew what he looked like but all the others could see was a huge looming shadow. He practically roared as he spoke, “Not by YOUR laws!” His composure was quickly regained, “Besides, I’m not here over her. I came to see what the hell you’re up to coming back here Cameron.” She shook her head. He was always an early morning person. If he screwed up your morning he ruined the day. He was smart…mostly. “Get out. We have our own problems. I swear if you don’t leave, I’ll wake her up.” Cameron didn’t want to answer him. She truthfully didn’t HAVE an answer for him. She hadn’t any clue as to why she was here. It was just a feeling. Without seeing Cameron knew Jack clenched his jaw. It’s what he does when he’s pissed. “We’ll talk Cam. We always talk.” He growled, slinking off. Cam shook her head and turned to Frank. “Now, let’s rewind to YOUR problem Frank. Who ran away?” “MILES!” He exclaimed kicking up some dirt as he howled. Cameron laughed, not to be cruel. The thought of anyone scaring Miles off her own property though? That was insanity. “Follow me Frank.” She whispered. Not knowing if Miles was where she thought she was. Frank walked after her, mumbling pitiful apologies under his breath as he wrung his hands. Cameron lead them down spiraling stairs, rooms with more rooms with halls attached to those rooms, and even some hidden passages. Even in the light Gerard and Frank knew they’d never learn to navigate this complex system. The did know they were below ground. It was cold. Cold and quiet. Cam grabbed a door knob and held a finger to her lips, signaling silence, then opened the door to a rather astounding site. A room with copper and silver and gold decorations all over the walls. Feathers of copper and gold, old antlers of what they could only guess what they came from lay on the floor here and there. Indian beads and headdresses and staves hung on the walls and from the ceiling. In the middle of the room there was a bed, a large circular bed, covered in the same sort of attire the rest of the room was made up of. Spears pointed up around the bed, making large X’s with the handles. There was one door on the right side of the room, Frank guessed it went to the bathroom. “Shh! Don’t touch ANYTHING” she hissed and put her finger to her lips again. Cam picked up a large beaded quilt and moved it over to reveal a small compartment. She reached her hand in and gave the handle inside it a pull. A portion of the ceiling began to lower. A large stone about the size Frank was tall began to lower to the floor, it made not even the slightest noise as it did and there was a window, or some sort of hole on the right side of it. Frank leaned in to the hole and gasped. It was Miles, but not the Miles that he’d seen just a while ago. No this one was much different. From the top of her head, poking out of her hair were two tan and gray ears, and protruding from her tailbone was a long bushy tan and gray tail. This surely was Miles, but not the one he’d seen only hours ago…
Sign up to rate and review this story