Categories > TV > Supernatural

Mary Whinchester

by Forever 0 reviews

Bela and Dean have a one night stand, in the mix they don't use a condom. What will happen?

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-08-07 - Updated: 2009-08-08 - 282 words

0Unrated
I stood in front of my enemy, giving him a glare of hatred and frustration with him. He gave me the same look. My mouth went into a tight snarl. I held the Colt, tightly against my abdomen.

"Give me that Colt, Bela."

"Why would I do that?"I said with a grin.

"Give it and maybe I won't kill you."

I made a face like I was thinking it over."No I don't really want t---."

Dean’s body slammed into me, pushing the air and the Colt from me, cut me off. I thrashed against him, but my wrists were pinned. I kept the glare on my face as he did also.

I was getting tired of thrashing, and for a few seconds I stopped, trying to catch my breath bit. He looked at me, surprised that I had stopped. For a reason unknown to me, I noticed his strong eyes. They were filled with rage, sounds cliché I know.

He suddenly noticed the way I looked at him. Something clicked. He leaned down, his hot breath, felt warm on my lips. I moved forward erasing what space there was between us.

Our lips moved in perfect synchronization, our tongues crashed together, his tasted sweet. We broke apart only to strip clothes off from each other. His body was warm on top of me, waves of orgasms hit me. Only a few minutes later did we stop. He quickly got up and put his pants back on.

After he was gone, I put my clothes back on. I had a hard time finding my shoe, but when I found it, I also found the Colt, that we totally forgot about.
Sign up to rate and review this story