Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Another Arguement

by rockndrollqueen232 1 review

Basicly an arguement i ha with my boyfriend but i changed it round into an mcr fic.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-08-09 - Updated: 2009-08-09 - 1014 words

0Unrated
Gerard heard muffled voices in the background, he was on the phone with lynn-z but she had put it down for a few seconds. Gerard was on a tour wit MCR in the UK and this was the only contact he had with lynn-z for a whole week. Usually Lynn-z would walk to his apparment from her appartment everyday. They woulddo everything together, watch scary movies, have mind blowingly hot sex (obviously), cleaning the appartment... Gerard was the only one who ever had credit to ring her every morning and every night.
They had met over the internet, Gerard's younger brother Mike And Bob Bryar (drummer of MCR) had been talking over the internet and decided to hook Gerard and Lynn-z up as they were both single. Eventually they hooked up and were now a perfect couple, or so everyone thought.
In the muffled voices Gerard could here in the backround he distictly heard Lynn-z and some snotty sounding girls talking.
"Oh god, Gerard's still on the phone!" Exclaimed Lynn-z after about 10 minutes whild another girl sniggered in the most irritating way. Lynn-z picked up the phone, "Hello there" she said as if they had only just begun the phone call, but yet again she began talking to some over cheep slut friend of hers beore Gerard had a chance to reply.
Gerard had been searching on google translate lyrics to his and Lynn-z's favourite song which was in romanian. The lyrics were distorted on google translate so he decided to tnk of a romantic sentence and translated it into romanian, "I love you, more than any sentence, poem, dictionary or paragraph can ever describe," then he got his results and then as he heard Lynn-z step outside he took his chance.
"Lynn-z, guess what?" he said softly and patiently waiting for her to reply.
"ooh," she breathed, "i dunno what?"
Gerard blinked and said the words on the screen slowly and passionatly,"Te iubesc, mai mult decât orice teză, poezie, dicţionar sau punctul vreodată poate descrie," He smiled warmly after he had said it.
Lynn-z paused for a few seconds, "yeah gerard, i dont speak german or what ever language you just spoke"
"it was romanian actually" said Gerard sighing heavily.
"yeah and i dont speak greek" said Lynn-z as if she had some kind of point as Gerard heard her friends snigger in the background.
"it meant i love you more than any sentence, poem, dictionary or paragraph can ever describe" said Gerard still frowning.
"aww thankyou" she said sourly.
"Youre not meant to say thankyou" said Gerard hurt by the fact she did not say 'i love you too'.
There was then silence, Gerard glanced at the screen of his mobile, she had hung up on him. He tried callign her back several times but it just went to ansering machine where the UK has such crap signal. Then whe hedid get through it rang for ages then she picked up, he could here no more giggling so he guessed she was back at her appartment.
"why did you hang up?" asked gerard clearly hurt by this action.
"i dunno i just did" she said as if she had no care in the world.
"thanks" gerard said sarcastically.
"oh no, youre not meant to say thanks" she said in an annoying impression of his own voice.
"what? i said i love you and all you said was thanks i think im alloud to be pissed off" said Gerard moodily.
"look, i was with mates i dont think they would exactly think of me as independant if i said i love you too," Lynn-z stated.
Gerard fumed, he said i love you in front of his friends, whats the difference?
hen they went of into a huge arguement and gerard bitched about how he had to ring her al the time and he was never phoned back, then Lynn0z got really angry and said about how se always walked to his appartment and then she said bye and hung upon him.
Gerard felt tears build up in his eyes but he just brushed them away angrily, he texted Lynn-z.
'Im sorry x im
just angry
because i miss
you and you
dont miss me x i
love you and il
call you later
i guess x'
About 10 minutes after listening to sad songs Gerard recieved a text from Lynn-z,
'Dont bother
calling me if its
such a big deal
too you, dont
keep makin it
out too be all
shit when you
say our
relationship is
good, fuck sake i
love you, isnt
that good anoth,
call back if your
going too talk
too me like i
acterly matter....
And i do fucking
miss you.. I been
trying too take
my mind off it..
Geez, why do
you always get
this way over
something that
doesnt matter,
or isnt true :( x'
Gerard stared at the text, he pressed the green button and it immidiatly rang Lynn-z, she answered after a while and Gerard explained that he though Lynn-z just didnt love him anymore.
After a long pause she replied, "look, i was trying to take my mind off you all day and in future i will say i love you in front of my friends if it bothers you so much ok?" she breathed, "and i do love you, so much. we just see eachother all the time and i want to see if we can spend time away wit ou eachother there,"
And then thats how they made it up, Gerard said he would call her back later so hecould relieve his feelings by writinginside his diary and then they were pretty much 'the perfect couple' all over again.









yeah me and my boyfriend had this arguement xD
the only difference is that im Gerard, hes Lynn-z
and hes the other side of the country from me as im at my Dads
oh and i didnt write in my diary i wrote this chapter on ficwad =]
im going to be writing more real life events so enjoy =^.^=
xxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story