Categories > Original > Horror

Deadly Duo

by Erotic-Vixen 1 review

What happens in Glasgow Hills Hospital never leaves Glasgow Hills Hospital.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-08-09 - Updated: 2009-08-09 - 870 words

1Insightful
It was a cold, rainy night. Thunderous booms from the heavens could be heard throughout the small town. Lightning crashing to the earth, disappearing behind the mountain backdrop of Glasgow. A small hospital sat upon the mountain edge. It seemed to be lightning rod for the bolts of light. The hospital was full and very understaffed. The hospital was very dimly lit, and filth stained the hall walls. The elevator’s dings gave off an eerie echo every time it would come back up from the bowels of this stainless steel horror hospital. The lights flickered down the many halls of this one two hospital, giving off an eerie, sick green light.

A nurse and the head doctor found themselves in a cramped hall closest. The nurse’s thin arms wrapped around the doctor’s neck and the doctor’s arms wrapped around the nurse’s waist. Their lips pressed together in a moment of ecstasy. Their tongues intertwining with one another’s. The nurse smiled to herself as she felt a hard bulge against her thigh. She pulled away from the doctor’s lips. Her hands ran down the doctor’s body, his lean shoulders moving into his chest and down to his pants. She began to unzip his pants, feeling the heat on her hands. A force began to tear at the hospital, knocking the doctor and nurse to the nearest wall.

The wall was hot. The doctor let out an agonizing scream as he felt flames lick up his spine. The nurse could see why the doctor was screaming. The heat wasn’t from a fire. Lightning had hit the building. The electricity from the hit surged through the building and the doctor. The nurse tucked herself away in a corner like an old, rag doll. Tears streamed down her face as she watched the doctor twitch with every volt. The doctor soon fell to the cold ground, not moving. The nurse was too afraid to leave the cramped closet, the door was metal, could it have retained any electricity. Science wasn’t her thing, she only got this job because was the doctor’s wife.

The doctor’s eyes fluttered open to see his wife mounting him, her blue eyes peering into his brown eyes. “What happened?” asked the doctor rubbing his head as he sat up.

“Lightning hit the building,” said the nurse standing up and helping her husband stand.

“And me too,” sighed the doctor wincing. His brown eyes widened with horror. “The patients!”

He tore down the door and they ran into one of the main hallways of this burned hospital. Body after body laid in the hallway as far as they both could see, their corpses burnt to a fine crisp. The doctor sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, “They were going to die anyway.”

The nurse seemed more tense then the doctor. Her eyes began to tear up and her bottom lip began to quiver. The doctor saw what was making her do those movements and his expression changed to her exact one. Not more than a few feet away laid their daughter. She had been battling polio for the last four years. Her body now lay underneath other bodies of older patients, burned and smoldering.

The nurse stumbled foreword a few steps before falling to her knees and breaking down. The doctor began to chuckle. The nurse’s head whipped around to see her husband laughing it up. She noticed him taking out a scalpel from his coat pocket. “Honey, what are you doing?”

With the doctor’s free hand, he picked the nurse up by the neck, her skin tearing and bleeding. He held her up, her boots barely touching the ground below her. He pressed his scalpel to her throat. He pressed the scalpel to her flesh and began to drag it across her neck. The nurse screamed and her screams only seemed to taunt her as they bounced back into her ears. He slid the scalpel across her neck, allowing her neck to bleed all down her chest, staining her white nurses dress.

She fell limp to the floor. He snarled at her bloody body. He stepped over his dead wife’s body, looming over his dead daughter’s. Her blond curly pig tails being dipped into her mother’s blood. He picked up her body and cradled it. He brought her into an ICU room and laid her down on the bed. He fell to his knees and began to cry. His teary eyes peered up into the round mirror in the corner of the room and saw his wife’s dead body laying in the hallway.

He stumbled into the hallway and fell to his knees in the puddle of her spilled blood. “Oh god, Hun, what did I do?” he sobbed.

His teary eyes looked up into a room, it’s steel door keeping wandering eyes out of what it stored. Bold, red letters read the words Keep Out. He remembered what he had built in that room all those years ago. He picked his wife up and opened the door, time to see if this machine actually does it’s job.
Sign up to rate and review this story