Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ring The Bell!

*Chapter 1*

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-14 - Updated: 2009-08-14 - 2205 words

0Unrated
"Hmmm,I guess like like this might not be so bad after all.",I whispered to myself.
The Uchiha made his way towards us,and towards me.Which was really wierd.He actually stopped in front of me.
"Oh,yeah.That's Teme's seat.",Naruto said.
"Teme?",I asked.
"That's what they call eachother.Teme and Dobe.",Hinata explained.
"Oh,then aren't there anymore seats?",I asked.
"Well,no.This place is so full,there's not so much empty spaces for any new students anymore.",Tenten said.I sighed thinking about what I could do.Then I got an idea.I cleared my throat and stod up.Everybody looked at me.
"Who's a couple in here?",I asked.Few people raised their hands.
"Sakura?",Tenten asked.
"What girls want to sit on their guys laps?",I asked.Few girls raised their hands.
"Sakura?",Tenten asked again.I raised my hand to her and continued.
"Will one of you go to your guy and give me your seat?",I asked.
"OK.",a girl said handing me her seat and going up to some guy.
"Haruno,that is not allowed here.",Kakashi-sensei said.
"Why not?",I asked.
"I am not going to explain myself to you.",he said.I thought for a moment,and then just continued grabbing the chair and placing it in the middle of Uchiha and Tenten's seat sitting down.
"That may not be a good idea.",Hinata whispered.The Uchiha just sat down and leaned back in his chair.I wonder,what was he famous for again?
"So you're a rule breaker.",Neji said.
"Yeah,I just do what I wnat to do.",I said
"Wow,we thought you'd be different.",Temari said.
"How different?",I asked.
"Like,maybe somebody like super nice and organized.Or even somebody super always mad and beats everyone up.",Naruto explained.
"No and no.",I said boredly placing my face in my hands.
"Who's she?",somebody asked.I looked over to see the Shikamaru guy.
"She's Sakura Haruno.",Temari explained.Shikamaru nodded understanding and seemed to be falling back asleep.
"Wow.",I said.The door suddenly opened and in came some old guy in a suit.
"Miss.Haruno.May I see you a moment?",he asked.
"Nope.",I said.Everybody went quiet.
"Excuse me?",he asked.
"Nope.",I said.
"I am the principal of this school.",he explained.
"Oh,well in that case,nope.Sorry,but I'm not in the mood of getting it in with you.",I said.
"Would you like me to call your parents?",he asked.I took a long time before answering to this.
"I have no parents.",I muttered.
"Then your guardian.",he said.
"Go ahead.",I said.
"Haruno,come with me now.",he said,his voice getting louder.
"Calm down,Old Man Hokage.",Naruto said.
"Naruto,keep your mouth shut!And you girl,get over here!",he said.
"Jeesh,I already said no!",I said getting annoyed.
"Get over here!",he yelled.
"No!",I yelled standing up and punching the desk.Everybdody suddenly cringed from me making me feel even annoyed.
"Sakura,listen to him.",a voice said from outside the class.My eyes went wide and I became still.
"W-who was that?",I asked.
"Wow,you don't even remember me.",the voice said and in stepped a guy with the same jet,black hair and onyx eyes as Uchiha.But he was older and seemed more....familiar.
"Who are you?",I asked.
"Itachi Uchiha.We had met several times,when you were smaller...and your father was.",he said,but I cut him off quickly.
"Shut up!",I yelled looking down.
"Hmmmm,such behavior.",he said as I looked up.He started to walk towards me.
"Whatever,call Tsunade and tell her to come pick me up.",I said to the old man.The taller older Uchiha stopped beside me.He smirked leaning towards me.
"Don't call Tsunade.I'll take care of her.",Itachi said.I turned to him and scoffed.
"Just try.",I said.He suddenly grabbed me hooking his arms around my knees and throwing me over his shoulder.
"I have and succeeded.",he said started to walk out of the class.
"Let go,damn it!",I yelled.
"Itachi,pur her down.",a voice said.Wow,what a rush.Another familiar voice,but even familiar.I suddenly got chills down my spine.I looked up to see the younger Uchiha walking towards us.
"Whoa.",the class said softly.Itachi turned making me come face to face with the old man.He gave me a glare.I smirked and stuck my tongue out and made a face.
"Stay out of this,little Sasuke.",I heard Itachi say.
"No,put her down.",I heard him say.Wow,what are with these Uchiha's.
"Just put me down.I'm not a damn toy,and you sure as hell do not own me.",I said.
"Language.",Kakashi-sensei said.
"What is with this school?My first day and it's already my funeral.",I muttered.
"Itachi,just put her down.",the old man said.Itachi sighed and just set me down.
"Thanks,old man,now bye.",I said walking past Itachibut somebody grabbed me and pulled me back.I looked up to see Sasuke.He was holding me to him.
"Excuse us a moment.",Sasuke said and then dragged me out of there.As we eft,I heard the chatting going on already.I sighed and pulled away.He turned to me.
"Okay,what is with you and your brother and this school and your principal?",I asked.
"Your Sakura,right?",he asked.
"Yes,I am.",I said annoyed.
"Hn.",he said.
"What's hn?",I asked.
"Hn.",he said.
"Okay,you just leave me alone and let me get out of here.",I said walking past him.But he grabbed me again and pulled me to him.But I mean,like 'body touching body' to him.
"Remember the day you were in the park crying,bruised and hurt,and a boy came up to you?",he asked.My eyes slightly widened,but I sighed knowing what he meant.
"Yeah,what about it?",I asked.
"That boy,what did he say to you?",he asked.
"That's none of your buisness.",I said.
"And yet I already know.",he said.
"What?",I asked.And he suddenly began talking,making me feel like the od Sakira again.
"He siad,'Don't cry.If you do,you'll just show how weak you are.Stand strong and let nothing get in your way.',right?",he asked as he recited the exact words the boy had said to me in the park.
"How'd you know?",I whispered.He pulled away and leaned against the lockers.
"I'm that boy.",he said.My eyes widened and I felt so speechless.

"You're the boy?",I asked.
"Hn.",he said.
"But,then....where did you go?",I asked remembering as he made his way into the woods after the little speech.
"Somewhere secret."he simply said.Whoa,that boy was really cute.And the boy grew into this fine,hottie right here.
"Well,okay then.You're the guy.But what do you want from me?",I asked.
"Stay here.Don't cause such a big problem and don't get in trouble.",he said and started walking back to class.I sighed deep in thought.Should I go to class,or should I just go home.
Man,I know I'm going to regret this desicion.
I followed and stepped into the class.Everybody's eyes went from Sasuke,to me.I sighed bowing to the adults,you know teacher and principal.
"Please forgive me.",I said.
"You are forgiven.",Both said.I turned to the class and bowed.
"Please forgive me.",I said.I heard murmurs of okay.I sighed and then turned to the older Uchiha.
"Don't.",he said making me confused,and he walked out of the class.
"Miss.Haruno,come with me.",old man said.
"O-okay.",I said following him out.But before I left,I looked at Sasuke who was looking at me,and then stapped out of the class.

So,I ended up getting clean up duty for a week for my behavior.What a crappy first day.The bell had rung two times while I was in class,so I guess I have to go to 3rd Period.

I stepped in and cleared my throat.The class stared at me as I made my way to a seat.I looked up,and my eyes caught a jet,black haired boy looking out the window.I sighed and walked over to him,taking a seat by him.
He looked at me and I looked at him.
"Thanks.",I whispered.
"Hn.",he said.
"I'll just take that as a your welcome.",I sai and looked ahead to the teacher that had just continued to study.But I felt his eyes on me,and I just wondered what he was thinking about exactly.

Bell rung again and we were headed to lunch.Sasuke stood up,and I sighed standing up as well.People kept staring at me.I felt so 'out' if you know what I mean.
"Mind if we talk in private?",I asked Sasuke.he looked at me and sighed.
"Hn.",he said.
"Good,let go.",I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him out of there quickly.I raced us around the hals and into some huge room,that seemed to be a gym,and where nobody was.
"Ok.what?",he asked pulling his arm away.
"It's about the time we first met.When I was crying,H.",I said but a voice cut me off.
"Who's she?",a girl asked.I looked behind me and a red-head,red eyed,glasses wearing girl stepped out.
"Ummm,who are you?",I asked.
"Karin,you're Sakura Haruno,right?",she said.I nodded.
"Mind if you get out,I have to talk to him.",I said.
"Sorry,but with Sasuke,when girls say talk,they mean jumping.",she said.
"Eh?",I asked feeling like an idiot now.If she just said what I heard,Sasuke must have lots of fangirls.
"Look,he's mine so leave him alone.",Karin said.
"I think you misunderstood.I have no interest in him,so he's all yours.You can have him,but what we're talking about is really private,and not about relationship,so can you go?",I said.
"No,I'm not leaving before you,or without Sasuke.",she said.
"Jeesh,what are you even famous for?",I asked.
"My father is the second richest man,after Sasuke's father.",Karin said.
"That's good for you,but that also means your not so rich to do what you want.So can you just leave?",I asked once more.
"No.",she repeated.
"Okay,what do you want,besides Sasuke,to get you to leave?",I asked.
"Hmm,how about we fight and whoever winds,stays.",she said.
"You're going to fight me,are you crazy?Do you not know who I am and my reputation?",I asked.
"Yes,I do.But I'm afraid nobody has ever placed a finger on me,so good luck.",she said.I smikred nodding in understandment.I walked up to her,man I was short.But she was wearing heels,so that's kind of cheating.
"I don't need luck.But you do,unfortunately,because if you don't you'll die miserably.Then again,ou'll die with or without anyways.",I said holding up my fist to her face.But Sasuke grabbed my fist and pulled me back behind him.
"Karin,leave!",he yelled.
"But,Sasuke.......",she said in some seductive voice,that she thought was sexy,but really sounded like she had a sore throat.
"Get out!",he yelled making her jump.I can't believe how scary he had gotten.It kind of scared me too.She did as he said and left quickly.
"Jeesh.",I muttered as I stared at how she ran scared.He turned to me and sighed annoyed.
"Look,I'm not in the mood for this stuff.So,lets just go eat lunch.",he said grabbing my hand and pulling me with him out of there and towards the cafeteria.
"Wait,but I never agreed to that.",I said pulling away.
"You're coming with me.",he said.
"No,I'm not.",I demanded walking away.But he suddenly pulled me back and hooked his arms around my legs like Itachi did,and threw me over his shoulder holding onto my legs so I don't fall.
"Hn.",he said continueing to walk.
"What is with this school and picking me up?",I asked out loud.
"Hn.",he said.
"Just stop saying thata nd let me down!",I yelled kicking my leg and punching his back.But it seemed to have no affect.I had to be more focused,but how I could I be in control is his hands were almost grabbing my ass!
"Ohmygosh!",girls said as we walked past them.
"Let go!",I yelled.
"Hn.",he said grabbing the door handle.
"Don't dare open that door and bring me in like this!",I demanded.
"Hn.",he said ignoring that and just opening the door and entering.Oh god,my life and reputation is over!
Sign up to rate and review this story