Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

holy shit

by temarisbob 0 reviews

i am meeting frank iero. my last story like this is gone. i cant find it so i am re writing it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-08-16 - Updated: 2009-08-16 - 454 words

0Unrated
"Oh my god," beverly said as we were walking into jesters pub. We are going to see my chemical romance and it is her first concert."I cant believe that my dad let you take to this." Her dad is kinda strict and i am the only boy he trusts with his daughter because we have been going out for a year and a half.

"I know i cant believe it either,but i am glad he did.Trust me babe your going to love it."

My Chemical Romance is the first band i ever saw live and they put on an amazing show. Beverly heard that they were coming to the closest city to our little town and asked me to confirm that they were cause ever sence i gave her the hoodie i got from my first show she has wanted to go and see them.

"Alright here we go sweetheart."

The lights went off and then right there on stage wasa MCR. Everyone is screaming cause the first song they played was Welcome To The Black Parade. Everyone is singing along and the band is going nuts. Bout half way through the show gerard starts talking bout how great it is to be on tour again and while he is talking some guy comes from behind Beverly and grabs her ass. She screams and i turn around and deck him. ANd secruity is trying to make me leave and yelling at them saying that he grabbed her ass and then all you hear is Frank Iero Screaming at security,"You better not through that dude out of this concert. That asshole he decked grabbed his girlfriends ass so you better throw that guy out of here not him." So security lets me go and grads the dude (who was drunk of his ass) and threw him out of the show."Hey dude whats your name?" He asked and i just sat there and pointed at myself in disbelief."Yeah you, whats your name man?"

"Bryan."

"And whats your girlfriends name?"

"Beverly."

"You guys stay after the show alright."
Bev and i just kinda nodded. So were there for the rest of the show and we enjoy ourselves trying to forget bout that insident. Now its after the show and everyone has left the stage arwa and were just standing there like we were told.

"So, this your first MCR show?" We heard someone ask. We turn around and there is Gerard standind there smiling.

"Its here first show yeah, I have seen you guys like five times now."

"Really." He said sounding very suprised. "Well you guys ready?"

"For what?" Beverly and I asked at the same time.

"To go backtsage."
Sign up to rate and review this story