Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Day I of many..

by TrueReligion2005 2 reviews

Just read please.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-08-18 - Updated: 2009-08-19 - 998 words

0Unrated
Enjoy the update. Reviews are awesome!!


‘So what are you going to do?’ Randy asked as he sat at Grace and Brendon’s kitchen table while she cooked dinner and her three boys played outside.

‘I honestly I have no idea. I’m going to clean out my office tomorrow morning but other than that I have no idea. I’m definitely not going back. I’ll have to call Eric tomorrow as well to find out what part of the contract takes care of this.’

‘Are you going to look for another job?’

‘I’m not sure yet. I know that I don’t want to stay around here all day every day but I don’t really know what I’ll do. The real question is, what are you going to do?’

‘I have no idea. I liked my job but I am not willing to go back and work with Holly and her psycho sidekick with the horrible haircut.’

‘Randy, you need the job.’

‘I’d rather just wait for you. You’re the only reason that I stayed there. If I’m not your assistant then I won’t be anyone’s assistant.’

‘Randy, that’s very sweet of you, however, I will feel terrible if you start having problems with money.’

‘Grace, I’m not worried about it.’

‘Alright, so basically all we have to do is find a position for someone with an MBA that also has a place for her assistant.’

‘Exactly.’

‘Yeah, about that.’ Grace said as Brendon and the boys walked into the back door with a few little black puppies trotting after them.

‘Hey baby.’ Brendon said kissing Grace gently. Both boys climbed up on either side of Randy and smiled at him.

‘I’m not sure how I feel about you two hooligans looking at me like this.’ Randy said. Caleb laughed before hugging Randy.

‘So what have you two decided to do?’ Brendon asked stealing a piece of celery from what Grace was cutting.

‘We have not really decided anything. I’m going to clean out my office in the morning and then I’m going to meet with Eric.’

‘We…we are going to meet with Eric.’ Randy said as Chace climbed him like a jungle gym.

‘Chace, be careful. Don’t hurt Randy.’

‘Grace, I might be gay but I’m not a girl

‘Mommy, what is gay?’ Caleb asked.

Grace and Brendon looked expectantly at Randy, ‘I’ll tell you when you’re old sweets.’ Randy smiled.



‘So you’re sure you don’t mind taking the boys to school today?’ Grace asked as Brendon buttoned his jeans.

‘Not at all. You just get this whole thing sorted out.’ Brendon gave Grace a few kisses before walking out of the bedroom to get the boys finished. Randy knocked on the door while he was in the process.
‘Hey Randy.’

‘Hey Brenny bear, where is Grace?’

‘She’s in the bedroom.’ Brendon pointed towards their bedroom. Randy walked back into the bedroom.

‘Hey sunshine.’ Randy smiled.

‘Hey babe.’ Grace went back to putting on mascara.

‘Are you ready for this?’

‘I’m really not worried about it. I’m sure that Holly is going to have that same stick up her ass but whatever. I just need to get out of there and done.’

‘Well, are you almost done?’

‘Yeah, I just need to put on my shoes.’ Grace was wearing a pair of jeans and a jersey t-shirt of Brendon’s from high school.

‘Well let’s get this show on the road.’ Randy said. Grace picked up her bag as Randy carried the few plastic boxes out to the car. The boys were still running around playing while Brendon got their backpacks.

‘Hey boys, I’m leaving.’ Grace said bending down to hug the boys.

‘Have a dood day at work mommy.’ Caleb said hugging her

‘Thanks baby, you too.’ She kissed him before Chace came to hug her.

‘Mommy, kick some ass today.’ Grace stared at Chace with a shocked expression before turning to glare at Brendon.

‘What?! What makes you think I taught him that?’

‘Because you’re defensive about it. We’ll talk about it later. They are going to be late for school.’

‘Have fun at school today sweetheart, and don’t say that word. It’s bad.’ Grace stood up and looked at Brendon.

‘Let’s go get in the car boys.’ Randy winked at Grace before he led the boys out the front door.

‘Call me if you need me anytime today.’ Brendon wrapped his arms around her waist nuzzling his chin into the nape of her neck.

‘I will, I promise.’

‘Do you want me to come up there after I drop the boys off?’

‘Baby, I do but if you can’t keep your mouth shut with Holly then I don’t want to the situation any worse.’ Brendon looked slightly saddened by it. ‘But I want to spend time with you. I feel like everything has been so crazy lately. I just want some time with you.’

‘Tonight. After the boys go to bed. We’ll spend some time together.’ Brendon whispered while he ran his hands through her hair.

‘Promise?’

‘I’ll make dinner.’ He smiled.

‘I love you.’ Grace smiled before Brendon covered her lips with his.

‘Randy, why do mommy and daddy tiss like that?’ Caleb asked.

‘Because you’re daddy is head over heels in love with your mommy.’

‘He’s not standing on his hands.’ Randy chuckled as he buckled Caleb into his booster seat in Brendon’s SUV.

Brendon left with the boys as Grace and Randy got into her SUV. It was going to be a long day for everyone not just because Grace and Randy were stepping into a human land mind but also because the tiff between Holly and Grace were not the only ones who were about to go through a rough patch.
Sign up to rate and review this story