Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > AUDITIONS!!!!

AUDITIONS!!!!

by mildlyobsessed 18 reviews

Auditions for a story of epic proportions. Please help me out :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-22 - Updated: 2009-08-22 - 234 words

0Unrated
Hey guys
I’m going to undertake a story of EPIC proportions
And I need your help.
I’m holding auditions for characters, and I need LOTS of people to audition, because I want to compile stories.
I don’t want to give away the plot, but I need a group of teenagers/young adults with interesting stories and personalities.
So, here’s what I need, it’s complex and will take some of your time, but hopefully it’ll be worth it. The most detailed reviews will be given the most story time, the less detailed will still probably feature, but to a lesser extent.
can you also please indicate whether it's ok if i change your situation to fit the story somewhat etc.

Name:
Age: between 10 and 25
Family situation: people in your immediate family and your relationship with them e.g. close to your mum, fighting with your brother, hating your dad etc.
Looks: hair, eyes, size, style
Your ONE favourite outfit:
Personality:

Greatest Fear:
An event that shaped your life: think outside the box, and PLEASE be honest. I need mundane, silly little anecdotes, as I don’t want it to be all doom and gloom.
Item you can’t live without: It CANNOT be technological :P think hard! Lol
Anything else you want to tell me:

I know, it’s a mission, but I’ll love all who review!!!
Xox
Sign up to rate and review this story