Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Losing The Feeling Of Feeling Unique..

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.

by PanicAtTheDisco 2 reviews

My phone rang, it was on silent, but I could tell it was ringing..some sort of telepathy I guess I'm born with.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2009-08-26 - Updated: 2009-08-26 - 1549 words

0Unrated
Chapter One:

Exchanging Body Heat In The Passenger Seat.. oh no no, you know it will always just be me...

The plane ride was long...and boring...and boring...and boring...and boring...
I ended up just falling asleep, and forgetting everything I was pondering brainlessly about.
Ryan hasn't called me---I haven't called him. Drifting away was exactly what I was afriad of...
I asked him to come. I tried to persuade him. But no, no, college just isn't the thing for him
He told me, "If it wasn't for the band, I'd be going there with you right now, but this is far of a better chance for me. I can't see myself being more then a minimum wage job, unless it's music!"

Do you know what I say to that?

Bullshit!

You heard me, Bullshit! I can see him being whatever he wants! This is the only college that accepted me, mostly because, well, everybody has a past, right? I don't feel right, I wan't him to be happy with his life...and if this is what makes him happy, so be it! But it sure isn't making me happy!

Call me selfish, but if you must know the truth...

Me going to college---sounded like a great idea---an escape plan, mostly, from the "real" world. Just eight months ago, he caught me cheating on him. It was a great escape plan...at the time, but then, he decided to forgive me, after my endless apologies. Right after we had already payed tuition. What was I supposed to do? Bail on him because he forgave me? If he was a good friend he'd want me to happy...

But if I was a good friend...I'd want him to be happy... but I'm not happy with his choice of happiness! I don't wan him hurt.

Yeah.
If you called me selfish, you are very right.
I am being selfish. The more I think about it, the more selfish I'll get.
So no more of this, WASTE OF TIME.

"Welcome, to Hartford University. Name Please?" A woman in a black pencil skirt and a black vest asked me as I walked in through the big, heavy...really heavy...hard to move doors.

It was then I realized it was a revolving door...

"Rachelle Faria," I muttered, hunching over because of my heavy luggage. "Oh I see! Dorm 341 in Rosecliff Hall, heres your schedual, I'm sorry if you didn't get one with the acception letter, we sort of, well, had a malfunction with the copy machine at the time, so we decided to wait until you got here to give it to you!" She let out a happy laugh, then quickly stopped after noticing I wasn't laughing. There was a pause. She broke the silence with more of her abnoxious, sscreechy, nasaly voice. "Rosecliff Hall is just across from the Preforming Arts hall," She said, pointing out the door to a eight story brick building. "Call extension 841 if you get lost," she murmured and walked away, leaving me and that hideous revolving door to ourselves, besides two people, a boy and a girl, loitering next to an all marble snack bar. I don't know what possessed me to go talk to them, I walked over there, and greeted them.

"Hi," The girl said, smiling. She had brown hair, a little bit longer then shoulder length, she was wearing casual dark jeans and a plain red shirt. "I'm Caroline," she said, "And this is Zac," she said, looking at the boy. "Hi," He shyly said. He had brown hair as well, but they weren't brother or sister, they didn't look alike. "I'm Rachelle, but, errr, call me Elle. It's what everyone calls me." I said, trying to hide the fact I was shy, mad, depressed, and scared. "Oh, cool. What are you majoring in? Is this your freshmen year?" Caroline asked. "Yeah, and photography." I replied, placing my luggage on the champagne colored marble floor. "How about you?" I asked. "Writing, and we're both in our junior year," She replied, she was much more of a conversationalist then Zac, who apparently, was quite quiet. "Oh that's nice, how about you, Zac?" I asked. "Music." He replied, monotone. "Shit! There is Music here? Augh! Shit!" I hissed, thinking about how Ryan could have came. "I have to go back to my dorm," She said, glancing at her watch. "It was nice meeting you, where are you staying?" She asked. "Rosecliff Hall, uhh, Room 341." I replied, checking my schedual. "Oh Cool, I'm Dorm 48 in Samuel Hall, I'll come to see you some time," She said waving, as she exited, through that damn revolving door. Oh, so you DO push it that way, to the left, I see. I thought. "I guess I have to go, too, nice meeting you." I said shyly, waving to Zac. "Bye, Nice meeting you, too." He said, softly.
I head toward the revolving door, pushing left.
Yay.
It. Worked.

Walking over to Rosecliff Hall, my phone rang. Butterflies flew around in my stomach, but happiness warmed my heart, it was Ryan.

"Hello?" I asked, trying to sound calm.
"Hello, nice to talk to you." Ryan said, sounding quite, happy.
"Same, here. How are you?"
"I'm pretty good, considering."
"Considering?"
"I wrote a song for you," He said, I was shocked.
"Oh? I can't wait to hear it." I said, still shocked.
"Would you like to? Like me sing it, right here, right now?"
"Of course!" I said, happily.
"Okay, ready?"
"Yeah." I said, my heart thumping.
He began to sing,
"Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close

So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus
In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off?


Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part
Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.
Now let's not get selfish
Did you really think I'd really let you kill this chorus?

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster

I've got more win, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Dance to this beat
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Dance to this beat
And hold a lover close
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster"

I remained silent, now sitting on a park bench. I was raging mad. Really mad, mostly because I knew what this was about.
"Do you like it?" He said, I couldn't help but breathe loudly into the phone.
"Ryan, it's great. But now you know that I'm fricking hating it, because I can't lie to you, I hate it Ryan so fricking much, why on earth would you sing me a song about one of the biggest fricking mistake of my fricking life?"
"Sorry, but it's the first song that the band and I put together, like perfectly, and we think it'll be a good single."
"Right."
"I'm sorry!"
"Ry, I'll just, talk to you later, I have plans."
"Plans?"
"Yeah, Ryan, I have friends. Bye." I hung up.















I had no plans.
I just sat in my room and cried.
Don't call me emotional, but being emotional wasn't in my plans tonight.
Just saying.


Chapter 2 to come soon! R&R for me? I'm pleased with this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story