Categories > Original > Romance

Everything Must End

by im_a_fanpire14 0 reviews

Isn't that just a lovely cheery title? :)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-08-27 - Updated: 2009-08-27 - 322 words - Complete

0Unrated
((This is what becomes of a boring hour in school  and I’m not sure where this story came from…but enjoy!))

He wrapped his arms gently around her. “I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you, too,” she answered. She couldn’t believe her ears! This was actually happening! He had just said that he loved her! Her heart felt like it was swelling up into her throat making it hard for her to breathe.

His arms shifted slightly on her back as he leaned down to whisper in her ear. “I don’t ever want to hurt you…” he whispered.

“I trust you,” she whispered shakily.

One of his arms lifted off of her back but she didn’t pay attention to it. All she could feel was his warmth against her.

“I’ll miss you,” he said with unmistakable pain in his voice. Confusion blurred her senses.

“What do you mean?” she asked, but her question was answered when ice-cold metal pierced the skin of her back. Searing pain blinded her to all else. Red, hot blood gushed from around the knife hilt. She cried out in agony, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. Every sound started to get farther and farther away. She opened her eyes and immediately black spots began to cloud her vision. She vaguely felt herself fall to the ground, face down. The pain was only a dull ache now. Her whole body was going numb. She felt him kneel down beside her. “I’m sorry…” he whispered in her ear. A warm tear splashed on her cheek. He bent down and she could just barely feel him press his lips gently against her cheek right where the tear had fallen. Her thoughts were becoming more and more jumbled as he stood up. She could barely hear his retreating footsteps as he began to walk away, leaving her bleeding on the ground. Then everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story