Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Multicoloured Notebook

The Multicoloured Notebook

by MyFamousLastWords 3 reviews

The diary entries of Mikey Way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2009-08-27 - Updated: 2009-08-27 - 455 words

0Boring
Okay, so I bought a notebook today and I'm going to start writting in it. All of my thoughts, ideas, opinions, what happened to me etc. I guess I'm hoping it will help me figure out a few things. I'm posting it because, well, I'm not very sure. I just want to I guess. But the character I want this to be about on this website is Mikey Way. And obviously I had to change some things to make it fit, 'cause he's a guy.

August 27th 2009. (Not a terribly exciting day)
15:25

Today sucked, sorta. No one showed up in town today. I went into town at 10 AM - the damn morning! I then walked around town alone, I got two Starbucks so I suppose that was okay. The guy who served me (twice) is a legend. The second time he served me, he just smiled and laughed. Not like most people who would get annoyed and shove the coffee into my hand.
Everyone was staring at me though, and my feet were killing me in my DMs. I felt sorta crap but while I was in the bathroom, this sorta oldish man said to me "I was wondering what mirror you are in!" Well, maybe not that, but something very similar. It just made me happy, I don't know why. I just wandered around today, listening to Motley Crue and the such and bought this book, a pencil (this one) and a red pen. I should have looked inside this damn book, the margin is on the right side! And even worse, it is in pencil! I mean WTF dude. It's raining now, fail.
I also discovered today that 'famous' people are undercover. I saw a man who looked like James Hetfield only with brown hair, then saw a guy who looked like Ronaldo. Then I saw my stalker. The guy who plays the trumpet, violin thing. I heard him while changing the song on my iPod. I just stared and thought 'Where is that douchebag?!" After a while I went home and now here I am, plus in two hours or so I have to go get an eye test. What a fail my friend. It's raining! I think I already mentioned that. And it also means I have to go back into town. I was also in Waterstones today, alot of good books. Now I'm listening to Canadian Idiot, thanks to my friend. Haha.
Goodday young fellows!
P.S My grandama just came in to ask me to write birthday cards while I paused the CI video, she read the lyrics 'tell me what kinda freaks are that polite?' then just laughed, whilst I was oblivious to it all. Fail.
Time 15:53.
Sign up to rate and review this story