Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Like A Dark Lord Only Crunchy

CH 9 - A bit of spatula

by DarkLordPandus

Things heat up between the two young siblings. Harry/Kaitlyn scene may include some bubbles.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-08-30 - Updated: 2009-08-30 - 4841 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I am only having fun with characters and a world created by JK Rowling
No money is being made here.


My first story so VERY SORRY for all errors and mistakes made before, during and after this sentence. And I'll add a warning for adult themes and all the other nasty's 18+ only please.

Note. I hope you guy like this chapter. I was hoping to have brought it out with the last chapter, but it took longer to write than I thought. If anyone is interested I'm still in desperate need of a Beta.

Thanks for reading and any feedback would be great.

----------------------------------------------------------
A bit of spatula
----------------------------------------------------------


They both lay in each other's arms as Kaitlyn asked about his day. Soon after they both fell asleep exhausted after the long emotional day they had both had. The moment of awkwardness still unresolved, at least for the moment.


The next day dawned brightly through Kaitlyn's windows, throwing the room into a soft warmth. Harry awoke to find himself spooning Kaitlyn while she slept. He marvelled at how good it felt to be so close to her. Her firm teen butt was pressed hard into the front of Harry's pelvis. Harry had to stop himself from moving further onto his sister, knowing that getting an erection right now would not help him. Not this early in the morning anyway.


He lay there just watching his sister, as she peacefully slept. Last night he had been so close to giving in to her wishes. He thought he would feel bad about it but he did not. If she wanted to go further than so be it. Harry had made up his mind to let her, encourage her even. He had been stupid about refusing her.


Because of her last few relationships Harry had wanted to show her that he was different. He wanted her to be confident again, independent and head strong. Just like she had been before she had started Hogwarts.


Silently Harry untangled himself from his sister and made his way to the bathroom. Before he even got two feet away he heard a moan. Turning back towards the bed he saw Kaitlyn looking at him through her squinting eyes.



"Harrrry" she moaned disappointed that he left her bed.


"Go back to sleep Kaitlyn, I'm just going to have a bath then I'll be back. Don't worry, we have all day to be together" Harry said trying to comfort her. Seeing her nod he continued into the bathroom and shut the door behind him not bothering to lock it.


Kaitlyn yawed stretching like a kitten, for a moment she contemplated going back to sleep. But stoped when she heard water start gushing in the bathroom signalling that Harry was filling up the bath. She grinned wickedly as a two words came to her mind, Harry - naked. This was Perfect, now was her chance to take their relationship to the next level.


She sprang up and ran to her dresser located on the far side of her room. She grabbed her new green bikini and changed into it. Hearing the water stop flowing she waited for a few minutes to make sure Harry would be naked and in the water. While she waited she adjusted the close fitting outfit in the mirror. Kaitlyn would never wear something this revelling in public that's for sure, but she hoped that Harry would like it.


She saw the way Harry had been looking at her lately and defiantly knew that he was attracted to her. But hopefully when he saw her almost popping out of the tight bikini he would feel as much desire for her as she did for him.


"Well this is it" she said to herself, part of her still fearful of outright rejection. With one last look in the mirror she walked over to the door and opened it. Confidently and with a slight sway of her hips she walked over to the the huge bath and sat down on the edge. She saw her brother looking very surprised as she made herself comfortable.


"Kaitlyn ... Wow" He was shocked when he had heard the door open, but once he saw the outfit she had on he was blown away, this goddess couldn't be Kaitlyn surely. He could see what she was planning to do to. She had him at a disadvantage, Harry was completely naked and his clothes were on the other side of the room.


"You Like it Harry. I'm not sure its revealing enough" she said grabbing her firm tits with both hands and touched them around seductively. Harry just gaped at her, not caring that he was staring at her in hunger.


Seeing him like a stunned fish made her a bit giddy. Smiling widely she threw her luxurious legs over the side and hung them in the water.


"ooohh ... That feels so good" She moaned in a husky voice only turning Harry on more.

"You wouldn't mind if I joined you, would you Harry".


Harry's mind was like mush he had zoned out everything but the stunning beauty in front of him. All he could do in response was gulp nervously and whisper his allowance hoarsely.


"No ... "

"Great"


She let herself drop into the water marvelling at how the warmth spread through her. She relaxed into the water and closed her eyes. Harry meanwhile became aware of just how turned on he was. His cock was like solid steel, pointing strait out towards where his sister was relaxing.


After a few minutes Kaitlyn opened her eyes again and looked at Harry. He was still motionless staring at her, soap still in hand. She smiled seductively at him as a naughty thought came to her mind.

"Can you wash my back for me Harry, I can never seem to get to it properly"


Harry's eyes widened slightly, he looked down at the soap in his hands and then back up to her. Meanwhile Kaitlyn had turned around and made it look like she was having trouble with undoing neck strap.

"A little help please" She said as she turned and gave him a smouldering look, completing it with a small pout as she held her hair up for him.

"Ummm"


Harry gulped again, he could barely think strait. He knew she was doing this on purpose, to try and help him get comfortable with her. He knew she wanted to have a sexual relationship with him and up until now he had resisted it. Not because he was truly that uncomfortable with doing things with her, but because of how she had been treated by men in the past. Men or boys rather, that she had felt she was in love with. They had treated her more like a toy for their own pleasure than as an equal partner.

Harry had wanted to show her that she did not need to 'put out' for him to like her. Harry would have been quite Happy just to be able to spend time with her. While he had made up his mind to do whatever she wanted to do, he vowed never to take advantage of her. He would make love to her if she told him to, but he would show her she meant more to him than that. Never would he use her and god help anyone else who did.

"Come on Harry, please" she whined slightly as he had not moved.

Hearing her sweet voice broke Harry out of his thoughts. He took a deep breath and with a new determined outlook he moved towards her, cutting easily through the warm water. When he reached her he noticed for the first time how small she really was. He towered over the petite seductress, with her only coming up to his toned chest. Looking down into her eyes as she looked backwards at him, he gave her a small smile before saying.

"Sure Kaitlyn"

He lifted his slightly shaking hands to the knot at the top of her bikini. It took him only one pull to free it and he saw the ends disappear as the top fell into the water slightly. Without being told he undid the bottom tie as well. Kaitlyn now freed of the tight top pulled it away from her body and threw it onto the side of the bath.


Harry stared soaping up his hands as he watched Kaitlyn's back muscles rippled on her naked back. She moved her arms up and out from her body, to come to rest on the side. Moving forward slightly
Harry put his hand tentatively on his sister shoulders and started massage her. Kaitlyn let out a loud moan and shivered slightly as he touched her. This was going better than she had thought it would.


Harry moved his massage along the tops of her arms for a while before feeling a bit braver. He started to explore down her back more. Kaitlyn was in a state of bliss, Harry was making her so horny with that gentle touch of his.


Remembering to soap his hands again Harry continued to move lower until he was gently caressing her lower back. Kaitlyn released a contended sigh and then purred as he focused on the small of her back. Harry could tell she really liked him massaging her there so he spent a few minutes devoted to just that area.


"Ooohh Harry that feels soooo good" She moaned in a way that made sure his raging hard on never had a hope of going down. A few minutes later and Harry moved to put his hands on her sides. He had to fight an almost overwhelming desire to rip off her skimpy bikini bottom and just start thrusting himself into her. Part of him didn't even care if he hurt her or not.


He quickly reined in that desire and forced himself to think of something else. While he fought this secret battle for control of his desires his hands had stopped their caressing of Kaitlyn and where just holding onto her.


Kaitlyn not knowing what he was thinking about was contemplating the same thing. Wishing for the moment when he finally took her, not caring when he did, only that he would. But she also knew it would not be today and probably wouldn't even be any time in the next week.


Sighing in disappointment that her massage was over, she reached for his hands on her sides and pulled them away from her. She sunk slightly into the water and reached for her top. She would have loved nothing better than to keep it off, but she knew that by doing so would probably be counterproductive.


When she had fixed her bikini top back on she turned around and said "Your turn now, turn around".


Harry could only nod slightly disappointed that he had had to stop touching her. He turned around and moved towards the wall she had just occupied. Leaning into it he sunk down, having to angle sideways so he did not scrape his manhood on the tiles. He took a deep breath in anticipation as he waited for his sister to slather her hands with the soap he gave her.


Moments later he felt her small hands start to work their magic on his shoulders, noticing for the first time how sore he was.


"God your tense Harry. Try to relax a little bit" he heard her say.


As she worked her hands deeper Harry could not help but to release a moan. He realised that he had never before received a massage, but he knew that the one he was getting was special.


"ohhh that feels great Kat" Harry said lost in a state of pleasure.

Kaitlyn giggled "What did you say Harry"

"Huh" Harry grunted slightly startled, he had no idea what she was taking about.

"What you just said?"

"That your hands feel sooo good" Harry said moaning again as his sisters hands started to move outwards.

"No after that"

"ummm"

"You called me Kat. You haven't called be that in years " she said grinning, although he could not see it.

"O ... Sorry ..I.umm" Harry stuttered hoping he had not upset her as he tried to remember if she had hated that name in the past.

"Don't be sorry Harry, I don't mind. In fact I loved it when you called me that. It feels nice you know" Kaitlyn said with emotion coming into her voice.

"Really" Harry sighed in relief that he had not said anything wrong.

"Sure it's a fitting nickname for you to call me. I mean I'll be your 'pussy' any day, all day". She huskily said emphasising the word pussy by pressing up against him.


Harry just moaned as he felt her body against him, tingling everywhere their skin was in contact. Kaitlyn went back to massaging her brother and after a few minutes had finished. She had to physically drag herself away from her caressing of his taunt muscular body. After feeling his strong body moving under her fingers she could not help the desire she had for the day that she thought would never come. The day that he was tensed over her, his taunt body quivering under the strain of pounding into her with a reckless abandon.


She shook herself out of the hot fantasy and focused on the task at hand. If she played this right she just may get a bit closer to that day, when he would finally take her. moving back from him she put the soap on the opposite side of the bath and turned to see Harry facing her. He looked as disappointed as she felt at the end of their massage session.


Knowing that her plan was still only halfway through Kaitlyn gestured for Harry to come over to her, with a curled finger. Harry still filled with a fiery passion reacted immediately to her summons and waded over to her. When he had reached her Kaitlyn moved up a few steps until she was slightly over him.


Looking down at her brother she grabbed his head with both hands and gave him the most passionate kiss they had ever shared. She could feel the raw desire she felt for him start to pour into the kiss and they deepened it. Her tongue started to probe his, running up and down his until they seemed to be lost as one. She wanted him so bad, she needed him.


After what felt like no time at all she broke the kiss and rested her fore head against his. Harry still had not opened his eyes, having closed them when the kiss had started. When he did open them all he could see were a pair of identical emerald eyes looking back at him. They were alight with desire and need. Harry knew in that moment he would do anything for her, even if that meant his own death. She could order him to jump off the astronomy tower and he would not even give it a moment's thought.


Kaitlyn couldn't help but be a bit overwhelmed by the love and emotion that she could see in her brothers eyes. It was like nothing else in the world mattered except their love. Their unquestioning love. It took Kaitlyn all the willpower she possessed to back away from him and get out of the bath.


She grabbed her towel and wiped herself down before turning back to see Harry still unmoved in the bath. Giggling slightly at the dumb look on his face she said "Come on Harry out you get".


Harry obeyed without thought, and climbed out of the bath. He thought nothing of his nakedness or the fact that he was still as hard as a rock. He was pointing strait at Kaitlyn, giving her, her first view of his enlarged member. Harry did not even notice as his sisters eyes went wide at seeing Him. She had thought he was of average size when she felt him in bed the other night. At least the same size as her previous partners, but she was wrong. He was not as big as some of the men she had seen in his magazines, but she had always thought no one would be. Not without some sort of enlargement charm.


But here he was, and he must have been almost half again bigger then even Cedric, not to mention a lot wider. She had only had sex a handful of times with the handsome Hufflepuff, but she had always felt a little sore afterwards. What would it be like to have Harry inside her, could she even take him. What Kaitlyn didn't know, was that all her previous partners had been less than average and while Harry was bigger than normal, his cock was no monster.


Pulling herself out of her surprise she held up her towel and stepped towards Harry, wrapping it around him. She gently started to dry him, all the while Harry just stood there and let her. He watched her as she progressed down his chest and onto his stomach and hips. Kaitlyn then squatted down on her heels and dried the water from his legs. Her head was but inches from his cock and she could not help but stare at it. She took in every inch of it seeing a drop of pre-cum glistening on the tip, making her pussy get even wetter. He had a perfect cock she decided as she glanced up at him.


Harry watched as his sister was transfixed with him and wondered what she was thinking. He would have been a bit more self aware if he was in his old body. But in this new one, he was healthy and had suffered no type of malnutrition. Because of this he was leaner, fitter and as Harry could see now much bigger. Who knew that diet and exercise in the formative years of life could change so much.


Harry gasped out of his thoughts as he felt the towel wrap around his rock hard shaft. He almost fell down as he went week at the knees. Kaitlyn had stood back up in front of him and started to massage him through the soft material. His eyes met hers and he could not help but grin sheepishly at her. Seeing him grin at her was all she needed to step up their little game.


Smiling back at him she let the towel slip and gather at their feet, his cock springing up at the loss of the weight.


"oops" she said innocently as she moved her hand to touch his throbbing member.


Harry jerked slightly as her small hands came into contact with his naked flesh. Slowly she stroked her hands towards the base of his solid extremity, only stoping when she reached his base. Harry groaned under the intense feeling, his heart beating a million times a second. Putting her right hand solidly around him she continued to stroke him marvelling at how hot he felt in her hand.


His skin moved over small powerful rides that felt like pure muscle to her. She slowed down her stroking and held his cock firmly at the base of it. Looking back into his eyes she noticed his dilated pupils focus on her, his breath slightly laboured.


"You've defiantly grown since I last saw you" she said referring to the time they had bathed together as kids. Harry had never felt so powerful as he did now, standing throbbing in the small hands of his sisters as he looked down at her cute face. He was starting to get addicted to the feeling, wanting the moment to never end.


Harry saw Kaitlyn suddenly smile wickedly at him and he knew it could only mean more pleasure for him and he welcomed it with open arms. Slowly she dropped to her knees. At one point in the movement she used her grip on him to help steady her, this caused a gasp of pleasure to slip from Harry's lips. Kaitlyn rested on her knees in comfort, the discarded towel under her as she again looked up at him.


Looking deeply into his eyes she opened her mouth and moved forward. Slowly she took the head of his steel rod passed her lips. Stretching them around him as she dragged her soft tongue over the tip, savouring the taste of his pre-cum. He let out a deep moan as he felt her gently start to suck on him, her hot little mouth doing him wounders.


She watched as Harry's eyes rolled up into his head and his legs began to weaken slightly. He was breathing deeper now almost like he was panting. 'Wow' she thought, I'm finally doing this and he loves it. She continued to sink him further into her mouth feeling him reach the back of her throat. Her tongue was now massaging the underside of him as she continued to suck on him. Her hands too were busy, gently massaging his swollen balls


She could feel his heart beating as his member throbbed in time with it. Slowly she moved him back out until only his tip was between her lips. Harry felt her tongue snake out and he was suddenly lost to her ministrations as he got closer and closer to his emending release.


Kaitlyn enjoyed making her brother feel the pleasure as he was now feeling. This was her way of showing him how much she loved him. She knew he was close and nothing would satisfy her more than to let him, but she needed him to ask for it. She didn't want him to second guess what was happening or to feel guilty about it. So as she felt him start to tense and grow slightly in her mouth she pull off him.


"So what do you think we should have for lunch" she asked. Harry let out a questioning moan as his eyes snapped open to look at her. She was smiling at him innocently as she look up at him with big green eyes from her kneeling position.


"You're asking me this now" Harry croaked out not believing how close he was.

"Sure, why not" She said as she tilted her head as if she did not understand him

Harry gestures to himself

"Do you want me to continue. I thought you wanted to take things slow". Kaitlyn said giving him a puzzled look while pumping him a few times to keep him close to his climax.


"I did ... I mean do ... I mean ... Come on Kaitlyn Please".

"So you want me to ... umm do what exactly?"

"Keep going ... Please" he begged slightly whimpering.

"I don't quite understand Harry"

"Kaitlyn" He whined.

Grinning widely she said "O alright ... Your no fun. Get ready though. I want you to cum hard for me, because I'm going to swallow it ... all ".


And with that she took him back into her mouth stretching her lips around him. She used every little trick she had leant and he was quickly soaring towards his blissful release. He bucked his hips unconsciously as he reached his earth shattering climax. He had stars in his eyes as he pumped spurt after spurt of steaming hot cum into his sister eager little mouth.


She was shocked at the amount of cum he was squirting into her and she quickly moved to swallow it all so she would not spill any. After about seven large squirts Harry stoped pumping into her mouth, allowing her to recover from the huge load he had unleased down her throat. It made her fell so naughty to know her own brother had just unloaded strait into her mouth. She savoured the unique taste, swirling it around in her mouth loving every ounce of it.


Carefully she milked the rest of his cum from his cock until he had started to soften. She took her mouth off him and was proud to see that she had not spilled one drop of him. She kneeled motionless as she took in what had happened, she had never had a boy cum that much before and she was slightly overwhelmed by it.


Harry had never felt so good in his whole life, nothing compared to the blissful high he had. He was on cloud nine as he looked down at the source of his pleasure. Kaitlyn looked so tiny as she kneeled below him with a slightly blank look on her flushed face. Slowly Harry came down and he started to get worried about the look on his sisters face.


He dropped down to his knees too, landing between hers and put his hand up to cup her chin. Slowly he lifted it until they were eye to eye. She smiled at him when she saw him move down to her and with a slight spring she pulled him into a fierce hug.

"I love you Harry" she said as tears of joy came to her eyes.

Harry pulled back slightly to rest his forehead against hers and looking deeply into her eyes. "Words cant describe how much I love you Kaitlyn. What you did was incredible ... but I want you to know that I love you for you. Not just because you can make me feel like this" He broke off as Kaitlyn kissed him.


When they pulled apart Harry became aware of just how exposed he was, but he found he did not care. Never again would he ever need to be shy in front of her. After a few moments Harry picked her up and raised them both to their feet, finding his own rather shakily. He smiled at her awkwardly not knowing what to do now.


Kaitlyn giggled at him and grabbing his hand she turned around and dragged him back to her bed room. When they had reached her bed she collapsed onto it and lay on her back her sexy legs hanging over the side.

"Now you said something about lunch" Harry said as he smirked playfully at her.

Kaitlyn groaned and closed her eyes "Maybe for you, but you've filled me up. There's no way I could take even one more drop. Were you trying to drown me Harry?" she said patting her toned stomach. She sighed contently thinking about his warm cum filling her belly. Harry grinned and lay down cuddling into her still completely naked. He put his hand next to hers on her tummy and said "Thank you Kaitlyn".

"No Harry thank you, but can you do me a favour"

"After that Kaitlyn I'd do anything"

"When I'm hungry, can you feed me like that again" she said grinning.

"Sure Kaitlyn id love to" he said smiling stupidly.

"Harry ..."

"What is it Kaitlyn"

"I'm hungry again" she said teasingly

Harry just groaned as they lay in each other's arms never wanting to let go.


------------------------


That evening Harry was still buzzing as he ate dinner with his parents. Kaitlyn had sadly refused to come down with him. It had been the best day of his life, after their bathroom fun Harry and Kaitlyn had spent the rest of the day lounging around on her bed. They had happily chatted between snoging and were just content with each other's presence. Harry felt slightly guilty that he had forgot to exercise but promised himself that he would push himself harder tomorrow.


His mum had noticed a change in Harry the moment she had walked through the kitchen door. She had found him cooking dinner as he whistled to the Wizarding wireless.

"You look happy tonight Harry" she asked beaming at him giving him a small hug in greeting.

"I'm just glad to be home. Hogwarts is great and all but sometimes it's just too much. I feel great here, my own room, my own library and I can eat whatever I want. Plus the quiet helps". he said in remembrance to how the original Harry had often felt.

"Yeah I know what you mean. It's nice to spend a bit of time to yourself every now and again. But ... umm ..." she stopped unsure how to continue.

Harry turned around with a slightly questing expression knowing she wanted to ask him something.

"What is it Mum"

"Do you talk to your sister much" she asked looking adhesive

"Of course, we went through my sixth year books today actually" Harry said wondering what she had meant by the question.

"O that's good" she said absently brushing at her robes as she moved to make some tea. They were silent until James and Sirus came bursting through the Floo, shattering the tranquil atmosphere like only they could.

Harry couldn't believe how his life had turned around. But then again he had died in his world, so maybe this was his own personal heaven. Whatever it was he was very appreciative.
Sign up to rate and review this story