Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm making new friends, and we're making out

I'm making new friends, and we're making out

by falloutgirly444 0 reviews

THIS IS A COBRA STARSHIP FIC!!! When Ali has no other place to go she thinks nobody loves her anymore but when she meets Gabe she relizes how much she needs him and how much he needs her.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-06-07 - Updated: 2009-06-08 - 320 words

0Unrated
Ali's Pov~

"Mail call!" Nikki shouted handing me an envolope.

"Wonder who this is from." I said as she handed me the letter.

The letter I wished I never opened.

"This is weird,it's from the deen."

"What does he want?" Nikki asked as she turned off her laptop.

"He wants a meeting... with me." I said nervously. "I better go see what this is all about."

I left our dorm room and made my way to the deen's office. My name is Ali and I go to Princeton University. Me and my best friend live together on campus.

When I got to the deen's door, I took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say in his deep voice.

"Um him Deen Smith I got this letter and I-" I said before he intturpted me.

"Sit down Miss Brooks." He quietly said pointing to a chair.

"Your father called uh... It seems he will not be paying for your education any longer."

I sat there making a shocked face.

"I hate to tell you this your a great student but uh... no payment means no school. I'm so sorry. Now your going to have to pack up and leave today."

I sat there in shocked for about 3 seconds then I stormed out of his office slaming the door behind me. I rushed off to my dorm furious.I busted into the room and started packing.

"Ali? What is going on!?" Nikki asked me.

"It seems my alcolic dad has decided to stop paying for collage so now I have to leave." I yelled.

"Oh my... what... you can't..NO!!!!" she yelled shocked.

"YES!!! So this means goodbye.I'll miss you." I said getting quiet.

"I'll miss you too." Nikki sadley said hugging me.

"Bye"

"Bye"

And on that note, I left taking everything with me.

Note: Cobra Starship will come later I promise!
Sign up to rate and review this story