Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

*Rose* Zetsu oneshot

by Lowlybug 0 reviews

Zetsu has a gift for you. How do you take to it?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2009-09-02 - Updated: 2009-09-02 - 327 words - Complete

0Unrated
Rose Zetsu oneshot




KNOCK! KNOCK!

“What now?” you screamed. To say you had a bad day would be an understatement. Deidara blew one of his new bombs up in your face; Tobi kept pestering you until you finally gave up and gave him a lollipop; Hidan wanted to use you for his ritual; Sasori wanted to make you into a puppet; Konan wanted a girls' night out; Leader still tried to get you to go out on a two-month long mission that you refused to do.

You yanked the door open to see Zetsu standing there hesitantly. Your face softened in guilt.

“Um…I'm sorry, but I just wanted to show this rose how beautiful you are,” his white side said looking as if it was going to have him run away. You stared at the fiery red rose with black pointed tips. You grabbed it lightly as if you'd break it and took in the smell. Then you pulled it from your face and took in all its details.

Zetsu started to fidget and you heard his black side mumble to his white side, “Pussy.” You frowned at this but then grinned gratefully.

“Thank you, Zetsu. It's probably more beautiful than me,” you said kissing his cheek. Both sides of him looked shocked.

“No, no. You have it backwards you moron,” his black side growled out. You smiled cheekily.

“Just shut up and kiss me,” you said over their protests of your earlier statement. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he stumbled into the closed door with you leaning into him. His black hand roughly grabbed your waist while his white hand had a gentle hold on the back of your neck. You made sure to lock the door and drop the rose softly onto the table before the both of you fell on the bed still tangled up together.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N: I think I like this one the most. Zetsu is so kawaii!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story