Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Can i keep you ?

by ginamaylambert 0 reviews

just a one shot i wrote ages ago ;) Bob and a girl called Anita .. enjoy xD "he saved her life once before; she left and came back then he did it again" R for attempted rape.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-03 - 710 words

1Moving
The Parisian night sky was terrifyingly beautiful upon the lonely balcony I had found myself at; like a decaying corpse it hung over the French capital, breathtaking in its beauty.
With hot tears upon my cheeks; I winced slightly as a passing breeze sent shivers down my spine hitting the wet surface of my face with each delicate blow.

I felt a firm hand upon my shoulder and a warm breath against my neck, rolling my head back slightly at the mixed feeling of pleasure and fear. I grimaced, it wasn’t the face I had imagined it to be no, not at all. It was a face of my past I had long since forgotten.

Taking my hand forcefully in his own he spun me around; even after so long he still knew my mind like clockwork; all the intricately designed pathways to get to me.. He had mapped out each and every one.

He pulled me closer to his body , I felt disgusted with myself, my palms were sweaty and my heart beat was exceptionally fast. Like always he had me reduced to a quivering mess within a matter of mere seconds.

He spun me outwards as I let go of his loose hand shaking my head as I began running from the balcony; his long fingers gripped my wrist as he tugged me back towards his over powering form I yelped as he proceeded in feeling up my leg and inner thigh.

I inwardly cringed as he made my body spasm, I couldn’t control the effects he had on me, though I loathed him with a deep passion.

I pushed at his arm and to my surprise it fell limp at his side; he smirked evilly as he shoved me hard against the edge of the balcony, my palms were flat upon the smooth marble as my finger’s curled inwards.

He began undressing me; his hips held my small frame in place as his hands molested me, I was crying hysterically and each loud moan echoed around the large empty ball room joined to the balcony, my weak attacks at his body didn’t faze him from his inhumane and never ending mission of ultimately making me his.

My breathing hitched in my throat as I heard the sickening buzz of metal being pulled downwards, with a flick of his wrist his trousers fell to his knees; my dress was bunched at my waist and his fingers edged closer to my core.

He leaned in to kiss me as I threw my neck to the side surprised I hadn’t broken it, acidic words dripped from my tongue as I glared at him disgustedly; pleading was hopeless as I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for this nightmare to end.

Suddenly everything stopped; his body was no longer pressed up against mine; his fingers were no longer bruising my hips, his breath was ripped away from my neck and I was left breathing heavily; tears cascading down my cheeks.

Collapsing to the floor I saw where he had disappeared to; metres from me he was splayed out beneath a tall figure shadowed from the moons incessant glow. Slowly I picked myself up from the ground and covered my body with the scraps of material I hade left; a small gasp escaped my slackened jaw as I realised who had saved me from my night of terror.

His masculine face was contorted with pain as he watched me limp towards him; dishevelled and broken like a delicate rag doll in the care of a baby. Gracefully he glided towards me encasing me in his arms, my head beneath his chin and my body pressed tightly to his chest; a beautiful rhythmic beating echoed in my ears soothing me with thoughts of home.
His icy blue eyes stared outward into the night sky as he gently kissed my hair. His large, familiar hands held me together with such care as if he thought my body could literally crumble into ashes beneath him.

“Can I keep you?” I pulled my head away from his grasp and stared at him with weeping eyes, he had remembered.. He had never forgotten me the way I had always intended to forget him.
Sign up to rate and review this story