Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Resistance

Resistance

by LyssaLa 0 reviews

Patrick Stump is alone and in pain, he's dying, he can feel it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-14 - 442 words

3Exciting
The Resistance
Chapter One: If they knew how misery loved me

Pain. That one word, one feeling was nothing and everything in the world to Patrick. Endless and inescapable, burning each and every part of his body, it threatened to kill him. He knew this pain. He had seen his best friend tormented by it and live.
He had watched Pete scream and beg for hours before the harsh pain faded. He had watched, feeling like each scream was ripping him open more, Had longed to help his friend, unable to do anything. Now he was feeling the same thought numbing pain himself. And no one was here to comfort him, to listen to his pain. How could he have been so stupid? Why hadn’t he seen?

The viciously hungry gleam in a newborn vampire’s eyes, the glint of fangs... Patrick had been stupid. Fooled. Running to help 3 seemingly harmless girls like the gentlemen he was. He should have seen! Why did he always need to be the nice boy? Running to help anyone who called for him! He just couldn’t understand anything, the girls had looked so normal, so human…
Why hadn’t he seen what they really were!!?! Wasn’t he a hunter? All his years of fighting the creatures of the night, all the risks he had taken… and now he was to be one of them. Changed by the very girls he had risked his life to save! Patrick screamed aloud, forced to by the overwhelming pain of a vampire’s venom. He hoped that someone would find him, crumpled on the ground of a dirty alley, left to the pain that many could not live through. Patrick screamed louder/ letting the anger, disappointment, betrayal and fear he felt flow through his horse yells, and he felt himself fade, weaken, he couldn’t fight the pain anymore. Everything around him grew fuzzy. Patrick closed his eyes and welcomed the peace of death after so much pain. One more intense stab to his arm and Patrick’s eyesight faded away. The only thing left in the world was a soft and steady tapping. The sound reminded Patrick of footsteps, but he was alone, out here, alone on the dirty pavement of some hidden alley. No one would ever find him here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HA there! I did it a little um morose maybe? Ah well the man was dying! I couldn’t make it happy, anyway rate and review I love ideas because usually I run out of them pretty quickly and criticism/comments are awesome the next chapter will be all about the lovely mr. Wentz btw
Sign up to rate and review this story