Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Personal Oxygen

Introductions all around

by SafeBehindMusic 1 review

Two chapters in one day. Pixie is on a roll.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-05 - Updated: 2009-09-05 - 1307 words

2Original
I gave you two chapters today. Be happy and make me happy by reviewing. It makes me sad that I see people aer obviously reading and not leaving anything in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~*


“Guys this is Celeste. Celeste you already know Alex and this is Rian. He was supposed to be your other guide.” he said placing my hand in another boys.

Rian had a very firm and confident hand shake.

“Nice to meet you Celeste.”

“Yeah you too.”

“And this is Amy. She is your female guide. Girls have to change for gym so naturally you had to have a female for this one class.”

“Hi.” I said while waving to no one in particular.

Once the introductions were done I noticed that everyone just kinda started talking amongst themselves. I could feel someone staring at me but I just was not sure who.

“I thought that you were hungry.” Jack said.

“I am. I am just more interested in whose staring at me.” I sounded a little more upset than I really was.

“That would be me.”

“Why are you staring?” I asked sounding more shocked and confused than upset this time.

“I just.. never mind.”

There he goes again. Happy preppy jack turns into this pod person. It’s a voice I didn’t like on him Made him seem troubled. I wondered why he did it. The only way to find out was to ask.

“Why do you do that?”

“Do what?”

“You change your tone of voice. It sounds different when you get upset, or maybe its disappointed.”

“I do not.”

“jack hearing voices is kinda my thing.”

“Well what makes you think that I was upset just now.”

“I didn’t say you were upset. I said that, well now I don’t remember.”

“Well to answer your question I wasn’t sure if I should ask you, if I could, ask you questions.”

“Questions?”

“yeah. Like where did you live before coming here to Maryland?”

“ Oh well I guess questions are ok.”

“Really?!” He sounded excited.

I wasn’t really comfortable with asking the questions but I figured that him sounding happier was a good thing. How bad could the questions get.

“So?” Jack pressed.

“So what?”

“where did you come from silly.” He said.

“All over. Dads business has him moving from place to place constantly.”

“Sounds cool.”

“not really. Not when you have to get used to a whole bunch of surroundings all over again.”

“Oh well. Um…”

he must have noticed that I was not eating cause he stopped his question.

“Eat.”

“But what about the questions?”

“They can wait. I want you to eat. I wouldn’t be a good guy if I kept you from your food.”

“guess you wouldn’t be.” I said picking up my pizza and taking a bite.

I could hear the others in the group laughing and chit chatting away. They were not paying much attention to us so I figured that we must have been boring them. That’s before I felt a piece of paper hit me in the arm.

“Why the hell did you just throw paper at her?” Jack asked confused.

“I promised her this morning that I would treat her just like I would any of my other friends. That was me welcoming her into our group. Duh.” Alex said getting up and hugging me from behind. “I think I like this one. Maybe we should let her stick around. What do you guys think?”

“Yeah” Rian called from across the table.

“I second that.” Amy called.

“You cant second something I seconded.”

“You didn’t second it Rian you just agreed.”

I felt Jack put his hand on my chin at turn me to face him. The others just continued their discussion on seconding comments.

“You know you don’t have to be friends with us.”

“Well if I’m friends with you does that mean that I cant be friends with anyone else?” I had to ask because I could tell that there was some sort of underlying issue with Tyler and these boys that I was not aware of. I needed to make sure that me coming to this school was not going to cause any problems.

“You can be friends with whoever you want to be friends with. Just don’t…”

“Don’t what.”

“Stay you okay. People change in this school. I see it happen all the time.”

“Its gonna take a lot more than this school to change me. Don’t worry about me. Okay?”

“yeah.”

At that second the bell rang signaling the end of the lunch period. I sighed having only eaten half of the pizza. Jack must have noticed to.

“You didn’t really eat.”

“Guess I wasn’t that hungry.”

“You sure. I can get you a power bar so you can munch on in class.”

“I’m sure.”

“Ok sit tight let me just throw this stuff out so that we can get to class.”

I felt him and the rest of the group get up from the table. Then heard them say there goodbyes. I waved to them and then felt Jack return.

“Come on. Math is in your Physics room so we have a bit to walk.” He said grabbing my hand again and leading me to the room.

Thankfully when we got there I knew which desk I wanted so I took a seat. Jack sat next to me while Ms. Clarkson handed out the required material.

“okay so like I usually do on the first day of class, I like to give a little quiz to make sure that we are all on the same page. If not the same page at least be in the same book, or if I’m lucky on the same planet.”

She was met with laughter and a few grumbles as she made her was around the room. When she reached Jack she handed him his paper and ruffled his hair.

“its just a quiz Jack.”

“says the lady giving me the quiz.” He mumbled.

“here you go Celeste.” She said handing me my quiz. I was surprised to find that it was already in brail.

“How?”

“I have my ways. Get to work Miss Jones.”

“Yes ma'am.”

This was basically how the class progressed. The text was easy to follow. Jack stumbling over math problems was entertaining and at the end of the class Ms. Clarkson gave back the quizzes.

“Good Job Jones.”

I ran my hand along the paper and could feel the indentation marks on the paper. I had gotten a 96.

“Aww come on Ms. Clark. That’s not fair.” Jack sighed.
“well see if you can get someone to help.”

“yeah, Yeah. No one is going to want to help a lost cause.”

“You are not a lost cause. You just need to apply yourself.” Ms. Carlson said as the bell rang.

Just when I was about to offer Jack some help someone else spoke up.

“Ready to go Celeste. We don’t want you to be late for Gym.”

“Um. Yeah. See you later Jack.” I called as ­­­­ Amy dragged me from the class.

“Yeah!” I heard him call as the door closed behind me.

“So excited for Gym?”

I was not too thrilled at all. I hated gym and for the visually impaired it was never a good thing. Add the fact that am a bit accident prone and this was a disaster waiting to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Make me happy. Hit that little button down there. Come on You know you want to.

Received two Messages from people that want to be in the new story. The casting call is a couple of chapters back so go check it out and then let me know. First chapter going up on Monday.
Sign up to rate and review this story