Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Photograph of You and I

Happy Endings

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 2 reviews

'I was ready to begin a new chapter of my life' Every thing's sorted and the guys get ready to move on with their lives.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-09-06 - Updated: 2009-09-06 - 440 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jared's POV
A few days later, when I was let out of hospital, we were all back at the Leto house. I wasn't paralysed but was still in pain from my ribs and my back, so Jen and Shan wouldn't let me do much.
Me and Jen were sat alone in the living room.
"Hey, Jen?" I said.
"Hmm," she said, looking up at me.
"There's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now, I was gonna do it right after the tour but with trips to the hospital, I kinda didn't get a chance," I explained; Jen looked at me with a confused expression on her face.
I slid off the chair and knelt on the floor in front of her, I pulled a diamond ring out of my pocket.
"At the hospital when I said I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, I was serious. So, Jen, will you marry me?" I asked.
"Oh my God!" said Jen, nearly crying. "Yes," she said simply, as I slid the ring onto her finger.
As I sat back on the chair next to her Jo and Tomo came in closely followed by Shannon and Em.
"Hey," said Tomo, excitedly, "You know that gorgeous place up the road that we put an offer on..."
"...We got it!" cut in Jo.
"That's great," said Jen jumping up to hug them.
"What you grinning about, J?" asked Shannon.
I gestured towards Jen.
"What?" asked Shan, again.
"Oi, Jen," I yelled at her, "Come here,"
She walked over to me, also with a huge grin on her face. I took her hand and showed Shannon the ring.
"Wow, my little brothers getting married," he said in a really parental voice.
"What?" asked Tomo, shocked; walking over to us.
"Mrs Leto-to-be!" said Jen flashing the ring.
Jo squealed and hugged her.
"And I'm gonna be bridesmaid?" she asked expectantly.
"Course," said Jen, "And Em."
"Awww thanks," Em said coming over and hugging her, "Sis!" she added.

A few nights later and Jo and Tomo had decided to use the tour bus as a removal van.
I stood watching them drive off into the sunset to start their new life as a family. I held my wife-to-be in my arms, ready to begin a new chapter of my life.

This is my first fan fic as i said at the beginning so please rate and review, let me kno what you think even if you didn't like it. Thanks Jen xx
I have reached 150 views on this story so thanks!! but still no reviews :( R&R guys please!! xx
Sign up to rate and review this story