Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Gentlemans Club

Gentlemans Club

by SafeBehindMusic

Welcome to GC where all of your fantasies and fetishes can be fullfilled,for a price. NO questions are asked no rules are spoken,the strong take over and the weak are broken.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2009-09-08 - Updated: 2009-09-12 - 1141 words

?Blocked
“Are you sure that this is the best idea Pete. I mean we should have been there by now.” Patrick called from the back seat.

“It’s not like this place is on a map. It’s not like you can map quest this bitch. They woman on the phone gave me specific instructions. I am following them. If she wasn’t just jerking us around we will be there any second now.” Pete shot back annoyed.

Within seconds the darkness of the forest opened up and giant three story Victorian style house came into view. The house looked displaced, like it was plucked out of a magazine and placed in the middle of nowhere.

“See what did I tell you? We would be here any minute.” Pete said cockily.

“Okay. But suddenly I feel like this might be a bad idea. Who told you about this place?” Patrick asked fidgeting in his seat as they pulled up in front and a tall man with shoulder length black hair approached the car.

“One of the guys on the crew. Why?”

“Is this place even legal?” Patrick asked.

“What’s the Fucking difference? You needed to have some fun. They provide the fun for a price. Its not like we don’t have the fucking money now lets go.” Pete said exiting the car and handing the man the keys.

Patrick quickly got out of the car and followed Pete up the front stairs. Once they reached the top of the stairs the door was opened and before them was a quintessential lounge. A young woman about their age greeted them. She was wearing a leather pleated skirt with a red and black leather bodice. What stuck out the most was the collar around her neck.

"Hello. My name is Devon. Please follow me." She said as she walked down a small hallway. As they waked behind here they could here small noises coming from some of the locked doors.

"Sirs this way please the Mistress is waiting for you. She does not like to be kept waiting." Devon said walking into another room and then down a flight of stairs.

"Pete I think this is a bad idea. We should just go."

"Dude its just a strip club what's the worse that could happen?" Pete answered looking over his shoulder as the Devon stopped walking and kneeled on the floor at the foot of the stairs.

"Your 10 o'clock are here Mistress." Devon said talking to the floor more than to the woman who sat at the other end of the basement. Basement was not even a proper name for it. Chamber was more like it. It was complete with a fireplace, a bed, a cage in the corner and along one wall were toys of all kinds.

Pete finally tore his eyes away from the room when the woman spoke.

"You are needed in room 10 Devon. Go I will call for someone when they are ready." She said while staring directly at him and Patrick.

The young girl got up from the floor and hurried back up the way she came. Closing the door behind her.

"Well gentlemen are you going to stand there all day?" She said to them signaling to the seats in front of the fireplace."

Pete was amazed at how wrong Charlie had been about this place. It wasn’t a strip club at all. Not wanting to be rude he walked forward followed by a very nervous Patrick. Neither of them sat noticing that there were only two chairs.

"Please sit. I have my own seat." She said picking up a small bell that was on the fireplace and giving it a small shake. As soon as the sound entered the room a man about their age walked into the room wearing only a pair of boxers.

"Yes mistress." He said once he kneeled at her feet.

"I need a chair darling." She said simply before watching the boy go down on hands and knees giving her a spot to sit.

Patrick looked at Pete uneasily while Pete found himself unable to take his eyes off of her. She was stunning. She didn’t look a day over 22 and dripped with confidence and control. She was superb and not like anything he was expecting when he walked in. He was expecting the quintessential blond with big boobs thing. What was sitting in front of him, on another human none the less was a petite brunette with curly hair and creamy beige skin and striking hazel eyes.

"See something you like Mr. Wentz?" She asked smirking at him.

"No. I mean yes I mean." He stammered while Patrick grew more and more uncomfortable.

"No worries. It happens all the time. We ask our clients to tell very little about us to prospective clients so that they come with an open mind. Before we speak further I need you both to sign this gag order. Standard gag nothing special. It just stated that under no circumstances are you to speak of this place to anyone but prospective clients and only after you have called us and asked permission to extend the invitation." She said signaling to the papers on the small table in front of the fire.

Pete read through the single sheet of paper quickly signing it and urging Patrick to do the same.

Once the papers were signed she rang the bell and had another individual take them away.

"Are you boys thirsty?"

"No." they both answered.

"Good. Let the tour begin." She said getting up and walking out the room and up the stairs.

~~~~~~~
Casting call is closed for the time being. I have already started writing and am proud to say that the first chapter will be up any day now. I must send out this warning again. This story is going to be smut filled to the extreme. There will be strong sexual themes and the weak of heart should not apply. There will be adulth themes in here and some very dark moments. I will be sure to place a disclaimer at the top of the page. I am going to try and use all of you, TRY. I was not expecting this to get so many replies.

I could tell you who is up first but that would ruin things. Oh and three of your character have decided they refuse to be ignored beyond the parameters of their chapter. AS such they are playing slightly bigger role. I will PM those people within the next few days.

Thats it I guess. Enoy when it comes out. In the meantime if you are in a need for a smut fix check out another one of my stories called Cellblock Tango. Its all about patrick and has tones of loving in it.

PixieOUT!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story