Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Importance of a Butterfly

Chapter 7

by ElaLovesYou 0 reviews

read on...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-11 - Updated: 2009-09-11 - 307 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 7

As her tears fell she noticed that they seemed to be absorbed by Sasuke’s skin and as a single tear ran into a wound, it healed minutely.
Mystique paused, taken aback, then cried ever harder into all his wounds. All of them healed!
“I wonder…” she leant over and let a tear on his curse mark. Nothing happened!
She began to sob and, sure Sasuke was dead, gave him one last kiss.
A large amount of silver light flooded over Sasuke, originating from any part of Mystique that was touching him. As it faded out of existence so did Sasuke’s curse mark.
Sasuke moaned and shifted, she laid a hand on his cheek and gently stroked his pale skin.
“Sleep now Sasuke. I’m here. I’m watching.”
Mystique stepped back from him as soon as his breathing eased to an even tempo that indicated deep sleep. “I’ll be back.” She whispered then ran off to fetch help.

Sasuke’s eyes fluttered open, he blinked a few times to clear his sight, then he saw he was alone. “M...mysti?” but the reply he got was far from what he wanted.
“Ssssasukeee…” came a mystical, creepy voice.
Sasuke struggled to his feet and with an enraged voice, growled “Orochimaru, leave me alone.”
“Oh but Sasuke, you were such a faithful pet. I must have you!” said Orochimaru advancing on Sasuke, licking his lips.
“S…Stay away from m…me!” Sasuke stuttered out, his legs shaking like his voice in their vain attempt to keep him upright. Orochimaru straightened out of his half crouch and tutted, “Sasuke, Sasuke. You don’t have the strength to fight me and your little friends aren’t here to protect you this time. So. You. DIE!!!” Orochimaru screeched the last word and lunged at Sasuke, determined to kill.
Sign up to rate and review this story