Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality

The Sharpest Lives

by NotesFromPaige 0 reviews

LALALALA. End of first day of school. Im bad at summaries, just read the damn thing. R: for the use of the term : I WANT YOUR BABIES!! lmfao.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-12 - 2252 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

Hagen and Paige finially came back in.
"Dudedudedude, what do I say?" I begged Kyle. What do you even say when you remind a girl, who you just met an hour ago, of her boyfriend who commited suicide, and make her cry.
"Don't say anything. This happens all the time, its not your fault buddy" He advised, and put his hand on my shoulder.
The girls sat down. They looked perfectly fine, but what would I know?
"Where's Sievers?" Paige asked.
"She died. No, Kidding. She's like, not here. " Kyle responded.
"You're hilarious, Burns." Paige rolled her eyes. Kyle smiled wide.
Hagen took her notebook back out, and started writing.

"You see, Hagen here, she's the lyricist and drummer for our band, Medical Plaza, Brendon." Paige explained.
"Oh, thats cool." I smiled at Hagen. Flatterly will get you places. Most of the time.
She just looked at me. Her eyes were still a little watery, but they were filled with another emotion. Anger. Heh. Heh. I don't think she liked me much.
I droped her gaze, and just kinda looked away. I don't think I made much of a first impression.
Paige and Kyle were just looking at us, not saying anything. Everybody stoped talking. And when I say everybody, I mean everybody. The whole class room went silent.
"EVERY ACKWARD SILENCE A GAY BABY IS BORN!" Screamed a guy with dark brown, side-swept hair, and a To Write Love On Her Arms shirt on, from his desk across the room. He jumped up and high fived Jack, who also shot up.
"WHOO!!" Screamed Jack.
Everybody just sat and stared at the two enthusiastic boys.
"How nice." Said a girl with a really innocent face, and long blonde hair. She dressed a little unusually for Las Vegas. She had a orange sundress on.
"GRETA SALPETER I WANT YOUR BABIES! AHH!" Jack screamed at her.
"AHHHH!!!!" echoed the kid with the TWLOHA shirt.
Greta rolled her eyes, and everybody went back to talking.

"That was pretty. odd." I blinked.
"Thats Jack and Alex for you!" Kyle sang.
"And they are?"
"Jack and Alex, the two most perverted kids in school, but they're hilarious, and really talented. Jack is beast at guitar, and not only can Alex shred on guitar , he has a really awesome voice." Kyle advised. He took out a piece of paper, and started writing something. After he was done, he placed it on my desk"
I read: Alex Gaskarth, the kid with the Love is the Movement shirt on, was Ben's brother.
"Oh." I mouthed.
He took the paper back, wrote something, and put it back on my desk.
"Just felt like you should know." I read. Wow.
"Thanks." I told him. Kyle wasn't half bad.
"You're new. I can tell." He nodded.
"Yeeeaahhhhhh." I sighed.

Paige leaned over her desk and looked at what Hagen was writing.
"Lemme see" Paige demanded.
Hagen turned her notebook over.
"I started this song like two months ago, and never finished. I just wanted to finish it, and call it done. Its really crappy and all. " Hagen informed her, embarressed.
"I don't care. I still wanna read it." Paige insisted.
"No."
"Give it to me before I'm forced to tickle you." She treatened.
"Fine." Hagen pouted, and handed over the notebook.

Paige's POV

Jesus Christ. Why does she have to be so hard headed? I'm not talking about putting up a fight to see her lyrics. I'm talking about her not giving Brendon a chance at even a friendship. Completly shutting him out. I am well aware that She loved Ben, and how much she did love him, but its ridicous what she's others and herself through
I looked at the notebook:

There's a boy back home I use to know
he cried him self to sleep every night
We all knew (We all knew)
Only guy who would ever compromise
Strike a deal with the devil to save a night
We all knew (We all knew)
He tried to call me a month ago
To sing me a song that he just wrote
But I wasn't home
I should've know
That time had taken it toll
he had no place to go
They found his body resting by the river
Oh I never said good bye
I wish I would have tried
I couldn't hear his cries
As he filled his veins with light
Until he saw the light
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read it over a few times. My heart broke. I looked up at her, and blinked. Its not like something she would usually write, considering that she never wrote about anything this close to her. She usually wrote about things that angered her. Like the song "I hate everything about you". Angry song.

"Well??" Hagen asked.
"Its good. Its really good. Don't sell yourself short, you know its a really strong piece of musical art." I smiled.
"Thanks, that means alot." She blushed.

Brendon's POV

Me and Kyle just sat there while Paige was reviewing, what ever was on that page.

Mrs. Sievers finally came back.
"I'm sorry children! I had to go run some copies. The bell is going to ring in about a minute, so just pack up."
Some teacher she is.

Everybody stood up, anticipating the bell.
"So, where are you guys going next?" Kyle asked.
Another mixture of names I didn't regonize.
"Ahh, that sucks. Nobody's going the same place. Well, I'll see you guys later." Paige said, and gave us all hugs, including me.
The bell rang.
"See you later man." Kyle sighed, and gave me a knuckle touch, and Hagen a hug.
"Later." Hagen mummbled.
Everybody left, and the next period started to invade the room
"Bye." I said back, a few seconds too late. She had already left the room.
This was going to be very, um, intense class.

I looked at my schedule: Mrs. Warburton, reading. Which wasn't too hard to find. Just around the corner. Then I relized I really had to take a crap. Time to pull out the map. Again. And of course, the bathroom was all the way across campus. So, again, I had to run to the bathroom, back to my class, but it had to be done.
The bell rang, when I almost to my class. I walked in a couple seconds.
There was a short woman, maybe in her fourties, a little chubby, sitting at her desk.
And the board said "Sit where you want".
I scanned the room. I saw a seat in the back next to some familiar characters: Carolyn and Ryan. Ryan was sitting there half asleep, and Carolyn was there playing with her hair, in the seat behind him. The sat at the back of the room and there was seat, across from Carolyn, that was empty. I made my way to the back of the room, and sat down.
"Hey. Ryan and Carolyn, right?" I asked, attempting to start a conversation.
"Yea, call me Caro though." She smiled. Caro had really bold brown eyes, and a really beutiful smile.
"Gotcha." I blushed.
"Its Brendon, right?" She questioned.
"Yes, ma'am."
"Cool cool."
I looked at Ryan, who's head was down on the desk.
"Is he okay?" I asked her.
"Ross-y-poo......" Caro sang in a high pitched voice.
"Whhhaaaaaattttt doo you want woman?" He brought his head up, and looked around tired.
"Yeah, he's fine. Just tired. He just had PE, and apperently coach Fenski made them run the mile- the first day of school." Caro explained.
"Dooddddeee, Lazzara fucking pantsed the assistant coach, and Fenski wasn't too happy. We all had to run the mile under 8 minutes, or we had to run it again. He's fucking insane. And going to sleep at 3 in the morning, doesn't help." Ryan slurred.
"Oh, dude that sucks ass. This Lazzara kid, is quite the troublesome one." I commented.
"Adam, yeah. Great guy, but he's so hiper. And an attention whore. When he's bored, it doesn't lead to good. But, he is really entertaining." Ryan nodded.
"Yeah, I love Adam to death, but he's ridiculous." Caro added.
"Ahh, I see. He got sent to the office during math this morning." I said.
"I heard about that. He does that every year, its great." Ryan laughed.

The woman at the desk stood up.
"Hello children. My name is Mrs. Warburton. I will be your reading teacher. There are just a few rules in my class. No lollygaggying. No talking. And bring a reading book everyday, or you will be forced to copy dictionary terms. And questions, comments, concerns? I really don't care about the last two." She spoke sternly.
There was absolute silence.
"Good. Everybody stand up, seating arrangments." Warburton ordered
We all walked to the front of the classroom.
"OKAY! Row one is: Gabriel Saporta , Hayley Williams, Victoria Asher, Oliver Skyes, and Sierra Kusterbeck. Row two is: Rian Dawson, Craigery Owens, Casey Calvert, Joesph Trohman, J.T. Woodruff, and Caleb Turnman. Row three is: Ryland Blackinton, Alexander Marshall, Audrey Kitching, Ryan Ross, and Carolyn Martinez. Row four is: Lindsey Ann Ballato, Keltie Colleen, Johnathan Cook, Daniel Young, Alexander Gaskarth and Brendon Urie."
We all found our seats one way or another.
I was sitting in the corner next to Ryan and Carolyn, and in back of the Gaskarth kid.
"Hello again!" Caro smiled.
"Hey." I smiled back.
I noticed a gold charm bracelet on her wrist, with one charm on hanging from it. A red heart that had the name "Ryan", engraved in it.
"That's a cool bracelet." I complemented Caro.
"Why thank you. I am just skilled in the art of gift buying!" Ryan chimed.
Carolyn rolled her eyes.
"Thank you, Brendon. Yea, Ross here, got it for me on my birthday, which was actually on our one year anniversary ." Caro gloated, and smiled wide.
"Yeah, isn't that just adorable?!" Ryan said sarcastically.
"Very." I answered.

"Okay, students. I'm going to pass out a magazine, which you are going to read until the bell rings, which will be for another 20 minutes. Talking=detention. " The teacher said.
She passed out magazines.
I spent the last 20 minutes of the period reading about how this animal has the daddy of a kanagroo, and the mother of a donkey. It was highly disturbing.

The bell rang.
"Bye, Brendon. I'll see you tomarrow!" Caro said.
"See ya."
"Come on, Ryro. Wakey wakey." She woke Ryan.
"Ehhh." He complained.
"Lets go." She nagged.
He finally stood up, and flattened his shirt. She took his hand, and dragged him out of the classroom.

I looked at my schedule, for the last time today: Health with Mrs. Wobrock. Then I looked at my map. Not too far.
I actually arived to class, generally early. There was a old, probably 60 year old, chuncky little woman, sitting at the teachers desk. I spotted a familiar couple: Paige and William, sitting of course, back of the room. Paige was turned around talking to William, playing with his fingers, and he was gazing into her eyes. She was whispering her words. I felt the need to look away. She eventually turned around, and saw me walk past her, to take the seat next to William.
"Hey Brendon!" She greeted me with a smile.
"Sup?"
A few seconds later, Hagen walked into the room. She looked around and saw me with William ,and Paige, and sighed. Health with her would be, I tell you, it'll be... it'll be... ackward. She took the seat in front of me, across from Paige.
"Heylo friendie!" Paige greeted her.
"I'm so pissed. They canceled creative writing, so 2nd period, I have to take guitar." She complained, ignoring the greeting.
Holy crap. 2nd period guitar? I have that class. Its probably better that I don't say anything about that.
"Guitars not bad, I mean, Spencer and Mike are taking it." William encouraged.
"Yeah, but they have it 4th period." She frowned.
"Brendon, don't you play guitar?" Paige asked me.
"Um, yea." I answered timidly.
"Do you take the guitar?" She asked slowly.
"Yeah." I answered. Please. Please. Please. Don't ask me.
"What period?" And of course. She asked
"Second." I said.
I could see Hagen's eyes widen.

Hagen's POV

Are you shitting me? Are. you. shitting. me. I don't even know him, that well, at all, but he's pretty fucking annoying already, following around Paige and Ryan.

"Thats cool, maybe you can give Hagen some tips." Paige suggested.
This is happens when Paige plays match maker. She sets up two kids who obviously don't like each other, and make them ackwardly agree on hanging out.
Brendon looked at me, wearily. Not sure what to say. I looked away.
"Um, sure. Why not?" He said, with a smile growing on his lips. No. Wrong answer, Urie. Wrong. Fucking. Answer.
I just glared at Paige with one of those, Ima gunna kick yo ass, looks.
"Well, I have to go to guitar center on Friday to get new bass strings, and Hagen has to now get a guitar, for class, you should tag along, and help her pick out a guitar. Hmm, how about it?" Paige offered. I knew she was secretly mocking me.
Just say no. Say you have things to do. Say you have a girlfriend. Say that's the day your grandma's going to die, or something.
"Um..... okay." He answered.
Why me? WHY?
"Great!" She exclaimed.

Then the bell rang.
I put my head down, wishing that he was still here.
Sign up to rate and review this story