Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Deception

by KeepItCute 1 review

Gerard Way always gets what he wants, at any expense...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-09-14 - Updated: 2009-09-15 - 199 words

0Unrated
Prequel


This makes me strange. I know it does.I shouldn't want to split them up. but I do. And as arrogant as it makes me, I know I can could do it. And I know I will do it.

What is a sexual orientation anyway? Hayley was "straight"-- she was a Christian for fuck's sake. But that wasn't enough. Even Jesus Christ himself would fall for her. It looks like Hayley wasn't the only one who fell for her charm...

Now its just a matter of how I'm going to get Kirstin to fall for mine. I'll have her, though, don't even think twice about that.



New Story. The first chapter will be up tomorrow. This is just the Prequel to let you understand a little bit of what's in store. I read FanFiction myself, and I don't like it when people make up all of the characters but one celebrity, or when they have 500 different celebs in there. So I'm not going to do that; I only have used celebs in the chapters I've written so far, but I feel that it's just the perfect balance. Stay tuned because this is gonna get good. I promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story