Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Helmet XD cant think of another title for it lol

by Harlequingurl95 2 reviews

Basically a motor cycle accident WARNING MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH I'M AFRAID!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-23 - Updated: 2009-09-23 - 763 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys... this was inspiration from this thing my mate sent me... i'll post the actual thing on the bottom, sorry if it's short it was just something random

Me and Gerard sped down the freeway, him going 100 mph on his motorbike.
‘Gee slow down! I’m scared!’ I cried as he shook his head.
‘No Frankie this is fun!’ he laughed as I shook my head, closing my eyes.
‘No it’s not! Just please Gee just slow down!’ I yelled as he sighed, but not slowing down.
‘Then tell me you love me’ he replied as I opened my eyes looking at him.
‘I love you baby not please!’ I cried as he laughed.
‘Now give me a hug’ he chuckled as I did what I was told, hugging him tight.
‘Frankie can you put my helmet on please? It’s starting to bug me’ he replied as I took it off his head, his mop of black hair falling onto his shoulders. I placed it on my own head, before I wrapped my arms around Gerard again.
‘Gee look out!’ I yelled before we crashed into a car, sending us both flying off the black motorbike.

I woke seeing nothing but white, voices and beeping filling my ears.
‘He’s awake’ a familiar voice muttered, who I guess was Mikey. I groaned as I tried to sit up, my green eyes opening wide.
‘What happened?’ I mumbled as Bob sat down next him, Ray talking to the doctor.
‘You and Gee got into a crash, and you fell into a ditch, whilst Gerard fell onto the sidewalk…’ Mikey replied as ii nodded, before looking around.
‘Well where is he? Is he okay?’ I asked as tears rolled down Mikey’s face, before he pressed his head into Bob’s shirt.
‘Frankie… Gerard died… he lost too much blood due to not wearing a helmet’ Bob whispered as tears ran down my face.
‘Yeah… the police said that the brakes were broking on his bike… so even if he wanted to he couldn’t stop’ Ray sniffled, sitting down on the end of my bed.
‘He gave me his helmet… so I wouldn’t die if he crashed…’ I whispered before I began to full on cry, my body shaking horrifically from the sobs.

The funeral was the worst, watching the love of my life in the coffin, his pale face looked peaceful and relaxed, making me cry even more. When the vicar was talking I wasn’t listening, just staring at Gerard’s beautiful face. Tears carried on flowing down my face as they carried him away, placing his dark coffin in the hearse.
‘And now we are all here to mourn the death of the brilliant rockstar Gerard Arthur Way’ the reporter said as I glared at her. She had no right to be here. Close family and friends obviously meant nothing to the media…
When the coffin was buried I stood in front of it, before placing his helmet on top of the freshly buried grave.
‘I’ll love and miss you’ I whispered as I walked away, Mikey hugging me tightly.
I’ve been visiting his grave everyday for the past 2 years without fail, whether it be rain or snow, I’ll never find an excuse to not visit the man I loved and the man who saved my life.

This is the thing my mate sent me...
A girl and her boyfriend were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: no it's not. please, it's so scary.
Guy: then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now please slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
(She gives him a big hug)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself, it's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, but he didn't want his girlfriend to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live, even though that meant he would die. If you would do the same thing for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.

Rate and review if you want i dont mind =P
Megzii
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story