Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Your Lips Are Venomous Poison

Bitches Love Me, Cos They Know That I Can Fuck

by TwistedFreaksAnon

And won't you think I'm pretty, when I'm standing top the bright lit city..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-09-24 - Updated: 2009-09-24 - 1858 words

?Blocked
What the hell? Mikey had said...something to him, I knew it. I just KNEW it. I finished off my make up, standing up and looking down guiltily as Mikey walked in. 'Jesus your hard.' Why was he even looking there?
'No shit Sherlock.'
'What have you said to Frank?'
'What d-'
'Oh you know what I'm goddamn talking about! What did you say?'
He hushed me, walking me into the bathroom. 'Listen. I didn't say anything to him, what happened?' I scowled, not wanting to explain. Eventually though, I had to, and his eyes widened.
'So, Mikey, what did you say?'
'Nothing Gee, I swear. You looks so pissed off this morning, yeah I was gonna but honest I didn't.' Honest?
'So you were gonna tell him?' I looked at him accusingly.
'But I didn't.'
'So why the hell did he do that?'
'I don't have a fucking clue!'
'On in ten...' Rays voice drifts through the bus, and I see Mikey glance at his watch.
'Maybe he likes you.'
'Thats bullcrap. Stop putting those thoughts into my head ok?'
'I'm only saying....' I bit my lip. He didn't like me. No. No way. He couldn't. I mean, it's ME. 'Just see if he does anything on stage, you never know eh' he winked and I smacked him round the head, secretly hoping to God something would.

The first part of the performance went smoothly, Frank keeping his distance, and I could feel Mikeys eyes burning into the back of my neck, waiting for something to happen. As the start of ...Prison came on, things went a little different. 'Alright London! This song is about getting fucked in the ASS, y'all wanna know what that sounds like?' The crowd screamed and I tilted my head back, starting to make sex noises into the mic. 'Uh, uh, uh, uh,' as they got louder, I shut my eyes, unaware of what was about to happen. Frank walked over and wrapped his arms round my waist from behind, kissing my neck and moving his hands down towards my cock. My moaning got louder as he carried on kissing, sucking at the skin before teasingly pulling away just as I started to sing, winking at me and going back to his place. Holy shit. The crowd were already screaming as I showed the large purple mark he'd left. I looked casually at Mikey who was grinning and smiled back, about ready to scream too.

I suddenly felt even more alive, adrenaline floodin my veins as I felt my erection pressing against my pants. What a photo, it would be all over the internet within hours. I walked over to Frank, unable to bear the tension and started rubbing myself along his body. I knew I had to say it. I needed to. I move the moc from my mouth, screaming 'I love you!' to him. He creased his eyebrows in puzzlement, motioning he couldn't hear. I shook my head, gesturing at him to forget it as I continued to hump his leg and carry on singing.

At least I had said it.

As Ray took his solo, I felt,.. Dissapoibted. I needed to tell him, he had to know how I felt. I couldn't hold it much longer. The crowd were going crazy from the amount of 'frerarding' onstage, and it was nearly our last song. As the intro of Teenagers started playing, Frank struck up an invisible fishing rod, stringing me a line and miming reeling me towards him. I strutted over to him, wrapping my arms round his neck and carried on marching, trying my hardest to play the dominant card, instead of the guy who was now melting inside. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mikey watching expectantly, concentrating on what I'm doing. I lean forwards, my mouth close to Franks ear, my hot breath tickling it.

'I love you.' I pull back, walking off without looking at his face and start to sing, tears in my eyes as I try to hold back my sobs. I take a glance to one side, Ray oblivious, Mikey concerned: check the other way, Bob curious, Frank staring straight ahead, his fingers playing the hell out of his guitar, but his face just a shocked expression, no movement. I shake them off, lookin at Frank and biting my lip. I shouldn't have said anything, I'm so STUPID! I turn away, walking to one side and starting the second verse. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder, spinning me round. It's Frankie. He's smiling.

'Love you too.'

He's threading one hand to the back of my neck to pull me in for a rough, sloppy kiss. His lips seal over mine, massaging them gently with every second. I point the mic to the audience as our lips lock, colliding an crashing against each other, making me weak at the knees. I open my eyes slightly, and just see Mikey behind us, grinning at us. I close them again, my free hand wrapping round Franks waist, then moving down to cup his clothed ass. The song is nearly ending and I have to drag myself away, screaming 'Leave you alone, but not me.' before the crowd goes wild. 'Thank you London!'. Before I know whats happening, Franks dumped his guitar and dragging me away at such speed no one sees.

We're running from the arena, the crowd inside still cheering and shouting encore. 'Fuck them.' Frank mutters, pulling me into an alleyway, hidden from the outside world and pinning me against the wall. I giggle, soon being silenced by Franks lips on mine again. He whimpers as he kisses me passionately, breaking and saying breathlessly, 'I've been waiting, years, to hear you say that..' I smile, pecking his gorgeous pouting lips and pulling him in again, my hands dipping in his back pocket to cup his ass again. Its dark and I can just hear Mikeys voice over the screams of the crowd echoing all around. It sounds like they're gonna attempt an encore without us. Rays guitar..an amazing solo. But all I care about is that I am with him like this, now, together. Its unbelievable. His tongue glides along my lips, breaking into my mouth and I can taste him. The taste of the whisky he had before the show and that makes me hesitate. He didn't have much, but does that mean he's doing his because he's pissed? No, this is genuine. I can tell.

His hands caress the back of my neck gently, little whimpers and moans escaping his lips as we kissed. He broke, smiling at me. 'I love you Gee,'

'Love you too gorgeous,' I say quietly, kissing his cheek gently. He moved to my neck, the spot he had made before he was now revisiting, sucking on it until there was a mark. I heard a loud roar of the crowd, assuming the concert was over and took this opportunity to moan particularly loudly into the night sky. I can feel his erection digging into my thigh and his hands are on my pants, unbuckling the belt and working on the button. What about if the fans come past? 'Frankie....' I say eventually breaking his addictive kiss. 'Wh-What about the fans..?'

He winks and puts his lips to my ear. 'Like I said before. Fuck. Them.' he runs his tongue up my ear and bites on the lobe, drawing a moan from me as I soon feel my skinnie jeans hit the floor. Our clothed erections grind against each other as I pull his own jeans to his ankles, his boxers soon following. I pull back, admiring my prize. In all the years I've known him, I've never seen him in less than boxers and jeans. He was amazing. He pulls me back to him, crashing our lips together in a passionate liplock.

'Your turn' he whispered against my lips. I bit his lip and pulled down my boxers, Frankie breaking a little and looking down. He gasped, immediatly crashing his lips against mine, groaning as my boner rubbed slowly up and down his. I barely had time to gather my bearings before he moved from my lips, down to kiss the inside of my thigh. Fuck. I moan so loudly I'm surpised the roaring crowd can't hear me, but I pull him back up shaking my head and turning him round to face the wall, pressing my body against his. How long I have been waiting for this...

'Gee...' he groans, tilting his head back as I carress his inner thigh with his tongue.

'Frankie... Your so.... Damn....' I growl, my hot breath washing over the sensitive flesh. 'Big...' He moans again, almost surprised when I take him in my mouth. Holy mother of god, he is amazing. I swirl my tongue against the ultra sensitive skin, causing ripples of pleasure to flood through his body. He closes his eyes, his face flooded with emotion and I run my tongue along his slit, lapping up the precum as my hand moves down to stroke my aching cock.

Hearing the sounds of him in total bliss turns me on even harder, making me suck more on his cock as I cum on the floor, soon to have a mouth filled with his own juice. He yells my name, oh fuck thats hot, and I pull away, looking up at him with half closed lids. I make my way up his body and peck his lips gently, resting my forehead against his. I can't believe I'm here with him, like this. Its unbelievable. I never thought I would. Mikey will be ecstatic. 'Frank.. you are sober aren't you?' I just have to check, its been nagging me.

'Of course I am babes.' Thank god. I pull on my clothes as he dresses himself. 'You're so beautiful' he says, kissing my cheek softly and taking my hand, leading me back to the tourbus.

Mikey's already there, sitting with a coffee. 'Good show tonight guys,'
'Thanks' I say, Mikey still not noticing we're holding hands. It's late, and pretty soon, were all back on the road, the other four in their bunks. I'm sitting in the lounge room again, looking out the window. After a while, I creep back, crawling in Frankie's bunk and waking him a little, but only so he stirs and warns to my arms around him. He's snoring gently in my arms, and I rest my forehead against his own and closing my own eyes. I still can't believe you're here, our bodies pressed tightly together in the small bunk.

(A/N: Immy - "tenses are fucked :L"
Rose - "I know :L And I dno if I'm guilty or not, but I've changed between you and him quite a few times."

Sorry! But we do work out tenses and names in the next chapter :) )
Sign up to rate and review this story