Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Multicoloured Notebook

Victim.

by MyFamousLastWords 2 reviews

24th August. Langauge people may not prefer.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2009-09-24 - Updated: 2009-09-24 - 441 words

0Unrated
Just a tiny filler. Will probably post again on Sunday. Randomly posting this. All true. Should stop saying that. I know I've been ranting on about Appetite for Destruction - I would post it today but I'm on my computer and it's on my laptop, so I'll post it tomorrow on my free day. Start is from eariler when I was standing in the school hall. I had to write in my little green book.

August 24th 2009.
13:55
Fail, I just got threw out of Maths. Standing here bored. I actually don't know the time. Brother has my ipod. Got through out for talk to Porn about Battle of the Bands.
Argh, I'm so pissed. I look like a fucking dick standing in the middle of this hall. I'm so fucked in school right now. My health is also shit. My teacher brought me back into the class about four minutes the bell rang - to go home. Made me write down my home and asks me for the work I 'did out there'. I looked at her and said "What work?" she replied with the same words I say, "you honestly expect me to be doing work? You threw me out before you started the work" My teacher says,
"I told you page three!" I'm still pissed.
"I didn't hear, how can you think I'd do work, I'm in a HALL and you're in the classROOM."
She then threated to write a letter home, you know what? I don't give a fuck. I can't deal with normal life. I then got to go home.
22:04
I honestly think I'm coming down with Swine flu. My friend apparently has it, she's in my class. I have all of the symptons. I'm burning alive. Fuck. Life is fucking me up the ass roughly with no lube. And my vision seems to be really fucked. I can hardly see sometimes and found it hard to open my eyes for a few days. And my problem with touching people, I think it's getting worse, I can;t seem to touch anyone anymore. It doesn't really burn, I just get super, super, super angry. I'm also convinced spiders are out to kill me.
I have other things on my mind but can't be arsed writing them. To damn, fucking warm. I mean it. It really feels like I'm burning alive. I can also eat properly again.
Bye x.

P.S - I don't want to die. (I don't eat meat, so my red (or white?) blood cells are weaker and shit and I'm just freaking out sort of) plus I can't die before the Green Day concert.

22:12
Sign up to rate and review this story