Categories > Original > Romance > For Our Sins

Bribary Angle

by RenoTurk 1 review

Iwao cannot get what he needs without force...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 2123 words

1Hot
Hanatou tried to call Takahashi several times, the phone messages got more desperate as the student panicked. Had his natural behaviour to be secretive led Takahashi into the bed of a gang member? He couldn't forgive himself, all he'd needed to do was mention Mina just once, and then this would never have happened!

Takahashi was none-the-wiser about Iwao's despicable behaviour either, he had slept the morning through, it had bypassed his headache nicely and he slowly got up midday and made some soup. Iwao's place wasn't too bad, Takahashi thought he might be some mid-level executive as the place was fairly close to the business quarter.

"Do you feel better now?" The soft voice of Iwao came from the hall later that afternoon.

"Yes, thank you sir." The young man bowed as he came into the kitchen. "I hope its okay; I made some food for us before I go back. I should talk to Hana-san, even if I don't like the answer."

"That sounds very responsible of you." Iwao nodded and said down with him, he had a back up plan to have him kidnapped and he didn't want the two to meet up beforehand in case they worked their differences out. He also knew that Hanatou would be able to tell him who Iwao was and that closed off another tier of his blackmailing worth. Hanatou, if played right, would be willing to do anything if he thought his partner was at risk and it was his fault.

They had a pleasant dinner, Takahashi said he'd like to talk to him again but he would prefer it without quite so much alcohol, it elicited a laugh from Iwao who nodded that it sounded fair to him. The pleasant side Takahashi was seeing bore no resemblance to the harsh gang side that was his reality, the side that Hanatou was getting to know and didn't want too.

“I should go,” Takahashi finished the dishes and looked over to Iwao, “my battery on my phone has pretty much run out and Hana-san might worry. Thank you for your hospitality, I really appreciate it.”

Iwao smiled an d then told him to wait a moment so he could get him a taxi, he called the gang member he had on standby and then insisted that Takahashi let him pay, it was another way to make out he cared if it back-fired. Takahashi gathered up his things and headed outside, he gave a small mutter of discontent as it was raining. It wasn’t that he disliked rain; he just didn’t like his clothes sticking to him when he sat in the car. He only had to wait a couple of minutes though so it wasn’t too bad.

Takahashi was nervous he didn’t want to be told that it was over by Hanatou. He sat in the back of the car, thinking about all the possible outcomes, it wasn’t like him to be so negative. He didn’t know about Hanatou’s home life or the half-sister involved. He looked out of the window and realized that they were not on the right roads.

“We shouldn’t be in this area,” he interjected to the driver, “do you need directions?”

“No,” the blunt reply put the student on edge, “we are going where I want you to go.”

Takahashi panicked then, he grabbed at the door when they stopped at traffic lights, he tried to open it but the doors were secured by the child-locks on the outside. He tried his phone even though he knew the battery was out, eventually he took to shouting for help but the windows in the big car weren’t opening and soon they were out of earshot of a main street. Takahashi was scared, really scared, he’d never been in a bad situation before.

Iwao smirked, he had ordered his guys around to the old small shrine, years before it had been a smaller Shinto shrine, the place had been abandoned for a bigger place but they used it for meetings. No one questioned it because it was out of town, down a path that was rarely travelled on. He then called up Hanatou.

“Taka!” Hanatou panicked, he hadn’t even thought past the idea of checking for the number.

“Wrong.” Iwao chuckled. “I thought you might like to know however that if I don’t get your help with my latest project I am likely to end up with your boy permanently.”

“Stop it!” Hanatou slid to the floor on their dorm balcony; he should have gone to the police the first day. “Why me, I have no use for you we are just students. You could pick any dumb bastard for this job.”

“I don’t want a dumb bastard,” Iwao snorted down the phone, “I’ve looked into your records around here a little, Jin keeps good paperwork you know. You’re a medical student; you can hide things that the police would know. That’s why I want you and that’s why I’ll do anything to keep you around.”

“You’re disgusting, the worst.” Hanatou felt his voice choking up, he lit another smoke and his hands were shaking.

“Well I’ll be worse if you refuse,” Iwao’s voice was low and threatening, “so stay in touch for the next little job we give you.”

“I’m NOT doing any more for you! I am quitting that job, you can send Takahashi back or I will send the police to Jin’s and shut you all down!” Hanatou yelled.

“Really?” Iwao chuckled. “The police are already paid enough to turn a blind eye. Let me give you a little… encouragement to comply.”

Hanatou was about to snap another round of verbal abuse at him when the phone went dead. Hanatou panicked again, he felt sick to his core and he hated it. He couldn’t break the law and do what they wanted but he was too scared to ring the police without knowing where Takahashi was.

Iwao rang up his contact, Eishi, to tell him to move on to the next plan. Eishi pushed Takahashi into the old Shrine, Eishi was only a few years older than the student, he had dusty brown hair and Takahashi realized his shoulders were probably twice as wide as his own with pure muscle. Eishi sat him on a chair and forced a drink into his hands.

“Take it.” He grumbled.

“No, I don’t trust you.” Takahashi went to throw the drink but Eishi caught his hand and snarled at hm. Takahashi drank, he didn’t know what they might do and the place was so out of the way he had no chance to run and find his way into the city if they had cars to chase him down. “What... is it?”

“A little something to loosen up your spirits that’s all.” Eishi chuckled.

Takahashi looked at them, he had not idea but eventually his eyes started to cloud over and his head went fuzzy. He wasn’t really aware of his surroundings after a while but an inexplicable desire to get out of his clothes took over, Eishi nodded to the other two men there, the drug had kicked in. They set up the cameras and got to work, they knew the rules though, not one of them was allowed to actually have sex with him even if he begged. Iwao had made it clear the boy was a virgin and would, unless they had no choice in his view, remain as such.

Eishi let Takahashi wrestle out of his clothes, the younger student was so damned hot he wondered if he could melt, he was out of his mind and his body was quickly getting aroused. One of the other two men moved forward and helped him into a side room where there was a bed made up and more cameras, the student was suddenly kissing him, their tongues intertwined and it was then Iwao told them to let the call go through, the video was streaming through a private Internet feed.

Hanatou got a message on his phone from the Yakuza bastard and he logged into the link he was given on his laptop. His face turned sour immediately, Takahashi was in a room devouring some strangers mouth, why was Iwao showing him this? The sheer desperation on the usually shy student alarmed him. Takahashi's lithe figure had his hands twisted into the shirt of the strange, they were kissing and his arousal was evident on his naked body.

The phone rang, he snapped it open.

“What the fuck are you doing?” He shouted.

“Now I have your attention let's work this out.” Iwao chuckled. “This is how it works, you are going to do a job for me or I am going to let them keep going.”

The stranger continued to kiss Takashi, the stranger's hand ran down and touched Takahashi's hardening arousal. The young student was drugged and pliable, each touch meant the lent forwards for more. Hanatou watched the other man stroke his partner's erection, he was hard, already a pearl of pre-cum was beginning to spill over. He looked away unable to stand the lustful look Takahashi gave another man.

“Stop it,” Hanatou looked down, “this isn't the man I knew. Whatever you're doing to him just... stop it.”

“I want you to do a job for me.” Iwao continued.

“Stop them touching him!” He wanted to look away but he couldn't, Takahashi grabbed at another man out of sight, his hand moving to tug frantically at the belt of the other strange. Hanatou let out an anguished whimper, this wasn't true, it couldn't be. “Please... stop them...” He said quietly, it was most likely falling on deaf ears however.

“I'll make sure you take him home untouched if you do what I say.” Iwao continued, in the background of Hanatou's laptop his partner was trying to get the two men naked, he was so highly drugged that he didn't even realize what he was doing and Iwao knew it. “He's going to let them do anything they like if you don't...”

“What do you... you want me to do?” Hanatou shuddered, he felt sick seeing the show. Iwao sent Eishi a message to tell him to pull off Takahashi, he wanted Hanatou to see that he had that control. Hanatou watched as they moved away from him.

“You are going to break into that little place you went before and take the records for their employees.” Iwao told him bluntly.

“I'll be arrested if I am caught, and I don't know how you break into somewhere... I am not a criminal.” Hanatou was shaking, he didn't believe this was happening. It couldn't possibly be happening, why had Jin let these people into their lives...

“It's that or we keep your partner for a while. I can't guarantee the boys won't cave into his begging. He's a very cute looking young man, I can see why you like him, really I can.” Iwao cut him off, he had given him what he wanted, and he let the live camera feed remain on. It was the best way of letting him see Takahashi wouldn't be touched as long as he complied with the demand.

Hanatou watched his younger partner in a drugged frenzy trying to get the men to touch him and let the problem end. Hanatou slid into the bathroom and put his arms around his head, he cried for the first time since he was a child, he was genuinely so afraid of what might happen. He wanted his partner to do something to escape but looking at the physical state he knew that if they kept him on whatever they had fed to him he wouldn't be going anywhere.

Hanatou needed someone to help him, he wasn't prepared to make victims out of people to save Takahashi unless he had no choice. It was time to get someone far more intelligent than he was involved. It was time to get in a computer nerd, and he knew a good one, her name was Kaitai and she was likely to be able to find out where the Internet signal had come from.

He could set her on to work whilst trying to make out he was planning the break in, perhaps he could find a way to get the receptionist to help him lie too. If he could get his partner back he could go to the police, he WOULD go to the police, because for the first time in Hanatou's life he had an enemy.
Sign up to rate and review this story