Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Troll in the Dungons!

Troll in the Dungons!

by DGD

There's a troll in the dungons! Who is there to confront it other then the one and only Severus Snape.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Snape - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-11 - Updated: 2006-04-12 - 2617 words

?Blocked
"Troll, in the dungeons... Thought you ought to know."
Severus Snape felt a shiver of anticipation run down his spine when he heard those words, but suppressed it quickly, sneering at the gutless masses of students and teacher who were shouting and screaming, any semblance of civilised behaviour destroyed by the mere thought of a creature that posed almost no real threat to any of them. He stayed calmly seated, focusing his most intimidating glare on Quirinus Quirrel, the pitiful excuse for a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher who had stolen the job that was rightfully his.

Sure enough, after a few moments, the unconscious man 'recovered', getting quietly to his feet and sidling out of the doors again. Severus rose to his feet in one fluid motion and stalked out of the common room, soot black robes billowing theatrically behind him. As he left, Severus saw out of the corner of his eye Potter and his idiot friend, apparently the stupidest Weasley yet, arguing with the uppity little mudblood who memorised her textbooks. If Severus had cared about the Gryffindors, he might have taken some time to explain to her that Potions was as much an art as it was a science, but he suspected it would have gone right over her bushy-haired head. At least, Severus thought to himself, Potter is under the watchful eye of Dumbledore. Potter running off to fight the troll himself and show everyone what an amazing hero he was would be more than Severus could bear. As much as he wanted the brat to get killed, he knew that just like his father had in their duels, he would luck out or cheat somehow and end up smelling of roses.

Reaching the stairs he paused, his soul divided. Upstairs lay the third floor corridor, where Quirrel was no doubt headed in order to liberate the Philosopher's Stone from its' hiding place behind the deliberately feeble protections which Dumbledore refused to explain. Severus had a duty to protect the stone, he knew. Partly because he owed Dumbledore for his liberty and his position on the Hogwarts faculty - even if it wasn't the one he really wanted - but mostly because he couldn't help thinking that Dumbledore was testing his commitment to the light side.

He had of course been tempted to take the Stone himself. It presented an all too vulnerable target for a wizard of his calibre. Of course, it would be a cold day in hell before Severus would work with an incompetent moron like Quirrel, but who knew what Dumbledore was thinking.

Downstairs... in his dungeons lay a troll. Probably not a huge one; after all, Severus had seen how Quirrel had been after handling the fourteen foot specimen over the summer holidays. The pitiful man had had to spend a week recovering each time he had moved the troll - first into the castle where it was held in Severus' dungeons, then down through the trapdoor to protect the Stone - and that first week was one that Severus had taken full advantage of; he still got goose bumps just remembering it.
And now, here was another, inside the school no less, while every other occupant of the castle except Quirrel and Dumbledore himself was guaranteed to be panicking, Severus had the chance to get to the troll first, long before the other teachers would get organised enough to come after it.

Finally giving in to himself, Severus rushed down the stairs, taking them four at a time - rushing uncharacteristically towards his destination. The smell of the great beast filled his sensitive nostrils before he saw it. As Severus drew closer the thick, cloying musk overwhelmed his senses and he stopped, steadying himself with a hand on the cold stone wall, his legs quivering with anticipation. He heard the thudding, snuffling sounds of the troll just around the next corner, and drew from deep within the folds of his robes a pair of glass vials that he always carried with him, just in case.

Pulling the stopper from the first tiny vial, Severus downed it in one go, and clenched his teeth as his body stiffened suddenly from the extremely potent potion. He flexed his limbs, trying to relieve some of the stiffness that had invaded his body, and, satisfied, smashed his fist into the dungeon wall with all his might. Severus couldn't keep himself from crying out in pain. It wasn't loud, but the sudden cessation of sound from down the corridor told the Potions Master that the troll had heard him. He didn't have much time. Checking his right fist, Severus noted with satisfaction that the skin was unblemished. Even though his skin was now as tough as steel, the nerves were no less sensitive to pain - but Severus liked it that way.

Placing the second vial carefully on the floor, Severus shucked off his black robe, black shoes, black socks, black shirt and black trousers, leaving him standing in only a pair of black y-fronts. Severus Snape, haughty, well-dressed Slytherin, standing in a draughty dungeon hallway clad only in his underwear; pale, lanky body on display would have shocked anyone who happened to be watching, but fortunately Severus was supremely confident that there was nobody around to witness his lack of dignity.

Severus looked up sharply as a twelve foot tall mountain troll shuffled round the corner, huge club in hand, and caught sight of him. It sped up and began lumbering steadily towards him, gimlet eyes glinting with the anticipation of unrestrained violence. Severus shivered and began to sweat as he though about what was ahead. He quickly stepped out of his y-fronts, laying himself completely bare and dropping them with the rest of his discarded garments. Picking up the second vial again, he straightened up and looked the troll in the eye, both pairs of black orbs knowing exactly what they wanted. But for one of them, that was about to change. Severus pulled the stopper from the vial of slightly luminous, grey-blue liquid and gasped with uncontrolled lust as the scent hit him. The pungent odour was of pine resin and rotting carrion, and to the sallow-skinned Potions Master, it smelled glorious. Turning around to face away from the troll, Severus put the vial behind him and upended it over the small of his back. He felt the acidic liquid burn rivulets down his buttocks and legs, but knew that with his other potion, it wouldn't even mark him.

Five...
Severus smoothed his hair and bit his lip, casting a glance behind him in nervous anticipation. The gnarled, greenish-grey hide, the tree trunk legs, the strong, muscular arms - all of it looked wonderful to Severus and he forced himself to turn away quickly, knowing from experience that he liked it even more when he couldn't see it coming.

Four...
He heard the mountain magnificent creature drop its' club to the floor with a thunk as it reached him, totally enraptured by the female troll pheromone that Severus had paid an exorbitant sum for in Knockturn Alley. He had only escaped paying even more after the sale with a quick obliviate to the face after he lifted the vendor's plan to blackmail him right out of his mind. After all, there weren't actually any legitimate uses for troll pheromones in any branch of potion making. Severus made a mental note to invent a potion that used it as soon as possible - a man's alibi could never be too solid.

Three...
He felt its' great, hulking mass right behind him, and its steady, heavy breath ruffled his greasy black locks. He set his feet apart, bracing himself as best he could, not sure what the troll would do to initiate the contact that they both craved.

Two...
A massive, thick-fingered hand fell onto his shoulder, gripping it tightly, and Severus almost lost himself in the feeling of the troll's skin against his. It was like old leather; both rough and soft at the same time, the weight of its' arm almost toppling his lean frame.

One...
The troll's huge phallus broke free from its' ragged loincloth to slap against Severus' left shoulder blade. He couldn't see it but he knew from experience that it would be over a foot long, as thick around as his wrist and curved like the Nundu fang that he kept in his bedroom for private use. It would be a dark, stormy grey, with thick, ropey green veins and a head like a knobbly potato. Just the thought of it made Severus instantly hard as a rock and he reached down with his unrestrained arm to firmly knead his balls in a sweaty palm.

Zero...
It began. The mighty troll grabbed him roughly around the midriff with its' left hand, with enough force to crack his ribs had he not been protected by his toughened skin. He was swung into the air like a rag doll, suspended eight feet in the air by the troll's arms, and experienced a moment of weightlessness before closing his eyes as he was plunged downwards onto the dark creature's enormous erect member.

A guttural cry came from the back of Severus' throat, building quickly to a shrill crescendo that tore itself from his mouth, the mixed pleasure and pain overcoming all rational thought in that single moment. As he came back to himself, he heard rather than felt blood dripping onto the floor far below him - the potion didn't protect his insides - but gave it little concern, concentrating on the feeling of the giant penis filling him more than completely; heating him from the inside.

Giving a long, low grunt, the troll pushed even deeper inside him and Severus moaned as he felt the throbbing pulse of the monster, his heart beating twice for every pulse he felt running through his sphincter. He turned his head to peek back over his shoulder to see how much of the monstrous cock was still outside him but could only see the troll's blood-spattered midriff, and seeing that made it all the hotter for him. The troll began to pull him upwards again, his blood acting as a natural lubricant as he was drawn up the length of the troll, stopping just as the bulbous head began to push wonderfully at his hole from the inside, before the troll slammed him down again, causing spots to appear in front of his eyes and eliciting another involuntary moan from him.

As the beast settled into a steady rhythm which left him gasping for breath, Severus took his own swollen cock in his free hand and began to masturbate in time with his partner's thrusts. He gasped and moaned as the troll's thrusts grew faster and faster, and it's grunts higher and higher until they were almost pig-like squeals, and he pumped his own cock furiously, losing his timing as he got closer to his climax. The troll was rocking backwards and forwards on it's heels as it pulled his skinny body down to meet it's thrusts, stabbing into him with so much force that Severus knew he would need a healing potion desperately as soon as he was done, but nothing was going to stop the troll at this point, and he didn't want it to stop anyway.

Suddenly the troll gave it's loudest squeal yet, plunging into him like it never had before, so much so that his bare buttocks slapped against its' muscled gut and the troll lost its' balance, toppling backwards at the same time as it pumped its' hot, thick payload into Severus' behind, with so much pressure that he slid upwards along it's cock as the pair fell inevitably towards orgasm and the stone floor of the Hogwarts dungeons. Feeling the troll's cum fill him was the final straw for Severus and his eyes rolled back into his head as he came desperately, white ropes of semen spattering across his own chest and face as he fell backwards, his fall cushioned by the brawny grey chest of his sexual partner of choice. The troll was not so fortunate, and it gave way to unconsciousness as its' head hit the floor with a resounding crack.

Severus himself regained his senses a few moments later, gasping from the greatest sexual experience of his life so far. He had no feeling in his legs and his arms were shaking put he managed to push the troll's limp arms off of him and drag himself off of its' now flaccid penis, the head coming out with a wet plop as he rolled from its' hot chest, still slick with his red blood and its' syrupy green cum and onto the cool stone floor. Trying to push himself to his feet Severus fell back to the floor, realising that the lack of feeling in his legs wasn't just the after effects of his orgasm but, by the pools of blood leading from the troll's member to his abused backside, was a serious problem.

With what strength remained in his scrawny arms, Severus dragged himself across the floor towards the pile of his clothes, reaching into his robes and withdrawing a pearly white potion and downing it in one go, shuddering and blinking back tears from the obviously unpleasant taste. Propping himself against the wall, Severus closed his eyes and rested in order to let the potion work, already reminiscing about experiences just passed, and slowly feeling his intestines knit themselves back together from the bloody mess he imagined they had been. After a few minutes, he felt well enough to continue, and took his wand from inside his robes, getting unsteadily to his feet and taking in the scene.

Seeing the troll's uncovered phallus, slick with fluids from both of the unlikely pair and still huge despite its' limpness made him want to start all over again, but he pushed the thought to the back of his mind, resisting that temptation, knowing instinctively that he didn't have time to waste. Evanesco, he thought, pointing his wand at himself and willing away the cum and blood and pheromones that covered his body. Evanesco, the floor. Evanesco, the troll, and a final flick to readjust its' loincloth, hiding the magnificent cock away once more. Severus had just put on his robes when Dumbledore rounded the corner, most of the posse of teachers behind him looking far more nervous than they had any right to be. It was just a troll, for Merlin's sake!

"Oh, well done, Severus," called out the eccentric Headmaster as they drew near. "See, Minerva, I told you he had gone to take care of it himself. Severus isn't one to cower in his private rooms when danger threatens his students, are you my boy?" the old man said jovially. Severus suspected the man was happy because the troll was just knocked out. If Severus had really been trying to subdue a dark creature, he would have just hit it with an Avada Kedavra, but what Dumbledore didn't know wouldn't hurt him.
"Well, Severus," said Flitwick impatiently, breaking him from his reverie, "aren't you going to tell us how you did it?" The old dwarf looked a little disappointed, no doubt because the former duelling champion was one of the only teachers who would actually relish an encounter with a troll, and not for the same reasons Severus did.
Severus gave a trademark smirk, sauntering past the rest of the faculty with an arrogant swirl of his robes. "Well Filius," he called smugly behind him as he left, "the troll gave as good as it got, but naturally I was too much for it in the end."
Sign up to rate and review this story