Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Notice Her?

Frerard.

by bubbly-gum

I know Frerard is taking over slightly. Sorry...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-09-30 - Updated: 2009-10-07 - 1173 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sorry for the delay in up-dating. Things are a bit mad here at the minute. Anywyas so yeah this is Frerard smut basically. Hope it isn't crap cause well I've never really written this level of smut before. Enjoy...

WARNING: BOY SHEX. Don't like, don't read. You won't miss any of the story.


Frankie's P.O.V

His eyes lingered over my noticabley tighter crotch. I smirked at him watching me. His eyes glanced down again to my crotch again. His beautiful hazel eyes met mine and he licked his lips. Mt breathing sped up and my pants grew tighter. I walked slowly to the bed, trying to look as sexy as I could which is very hard when your very desperate. I slowly crawled up the bed towards Gee and straddled him again. Pressing my growing need against his. He moaned quietly. His arms wrapped around me pressing me against his body. His lips found mine and they crashed together. I flicked my tongue across his bottom lip and his mouth opened slightly. Our tongue's fought for dominace, he won as always. I broke the heated kiss to slip his shirt over his head, he did the same to me. I trailed butterfly kisses down his jaw and neck. Right down his chest. Leaving small marks as I went. Gerard moaned, louder this time, arching his back into my touch. I pulled off his belt and slowly undid his fly with my teeth. I slid off his skinnies, making sure the material rubbed over his bulge. He moaned again, louder this time. He was panting slightly. His eyes were large, watching me. Waiting for what I'd do next. I smirked up at him and took off his boxers quickly. I gently stroked his erection and he hissed in pleasure. I ran my toungue up the under-side, took the head into my mouth and swirled my tounge around it.
"Fuuuuck" he moaned loudly. I giggled slightly before taking his length into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, varying the pressure. He bucked his hips almost making me gag, he was so close to the back of my throat. I could taste his pre-cum. I held his hips down. One of his hands was twisted into my hair pulling it gently. The other one was on my shoulder, finger nails digging in.
"Fuck Frankie" He panted. I took one of my hands of his hips and caressed his balls.
"Shit Frank, I'm so fucking close!!!" I sucked harder then before, a string of curse words come out his mouth as he exploded into mine. I swallowed it all, milking out his orgasim. I licked the length of the underside of good measure before sliding myself back up. I kissed him gently. He was still panting slightly.
"Shit Frankie, that was...wow!" I grinned at him and he kissed me again. Pushing the back of my head closer to his, deepening the kiss.
"Your turn" he whispered hotly in my ear. I shivered in anticipation. My cock was throbbing. He flipped me over so he was on top. His fingers ghosted down my chest and brushed against my crotch. I moaned softly. He undid my belt and my fly. He slid my pants down slowly, like I did to him. I bit my lip trying hard not to moan. He smirked at me. He leaned down and ran the tip of his toungue lightly over my large bulge in my boxers. I arched my back and a soft moan escaped my lips. He slid back up and kissed me. One had snaking down my chest and slipped under the waist band of my boxers. His hand wrapped around my member and slowly began pumping. I was panting heavily just like he was before. He slowly pumped teasing me so fucking much. I bucked my hips up hopeing he'd take the hint. He smirked at me. Sometimes I fucking hated that fucking smirk. His thumb flicked over the head and I gasped and arched my back. I shut my eyes.
"Please Gerard, please" I begged.
"Please what?" He teased.
"Uuuhhhh" I moaned as he flicked his thumb across the head again. I was so hard it hurt so fucking much.
"Please what Frankie?" He asked again.
"Fuck me!" I pleaded. He took of my boxers, eventually!
"As you command" he whispred hotly in my ear, licking the shell. I shuddered in pleasure.


Gerard's P.O.V

Just hearing Frank beg me to fuck him made me hard again. I put two fingers at his lips and began sucking them. I felt his tongue run over them too, making sure they were coated in saliva. I removed them from his hot, wet mouth.

Frank was lying on the bed, he looked so fucking hot. I spread his legs. I gently circled his entrance with my finger and pushed it inside. He bit his lips from either pain or pleasure. I pumped my finger in and out slowly and he arched his back. I loved having this effect on him. I added a second finger, still pumping slowly and scissoring. I deliberatly missed that sweet little spot that would make him scream my name.
"Please Gee, pleeaasseee" he whinned. I removed my fingers and he whimpered. I held onto his hips, kissed him quickly and pushed into him. He moaned loudly and I pulled out. He was panting. I pushed back in again harder this time.
"Harder Gerard" he moaned. I thursting in and out. Changing angles, I hit his prostate and he slammed his hips into mine.
"Fuck!" he panted. I was so close and I Frank was too. I thurst harder, still hitting his prostate. I wrapped my fingers around his neglected member and pumped in time with my thrusts. Frank was moaning and screaming like a pornstar. I didn't sound much better. I hit is prostate one last time, he screamed my name and came over my stomach. I spilled into him seconds later. How no one had heard us and came in I don't know.

We lay there panting for who knows how long. His body glistening with sweat. Mine too. I heard a door openeing. Frank heard it to. We scrabbled to get our clothes on. Once we were dressed, we listened next to the curtain. Frank tried to flatten down his hair. Which was now very much like sex hair....wonder why? I heard someone walk acroos the room and a small voice ask.
"Are you guys done fucking yet?"
I let out the berath I was holding. Thank fuck it's Alice and not like a nurse or god forbid my brother. That would have been awkward. Thats when I realised Frank was missing. I pulled back the curtain. Alice and him were talking. He turned around slightly and grinned at me. Alice smiled but it was more like a grimace. I giggled quietly to myself.

I'm sooo fucking sorry if that is fucking awful. I really really am.
Sign up to rate and review this story