Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why Doesn't Anyone Ever Notice Her?

Porbably sucky

by bubbly-gum 3 reviews

Rated R for language

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-10-05 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1046 words - Complete

0OOC
Sooo. Non Frerard chapter now. Hope you guys like.


Bob's P.O.V

I haven't visited Alice in days. And I know I really should but everytime I try to walk out the door, something happens. Seriously! Yesterday Mikey stuck a fork in the toaster...again. I didn't want to leave him alone after that. Then one day Frank decides to eat a bottle of ketchup just to see what happens. He spent the rest of the day puking. I had to stay wih him to make sure he didn't pass out or whatever. Mikey wouldn;t stay with him, he was too busy texting Alicia. Gerard was out most of the day. Boy did I suffer when he came back in and found out what happened. Who know Gerard would try and kick my ass? Emphises on try and Ray...where was Ray. I didn't see him all that day.

So yeah...things have been pretty mad around here. Well...actually know moe then usual. I guess I've just never had a reason to be mad about not being able to leave the bus. It's kinda heard visiting Alice though. Seeing as she is quite a few hours drive away. I really should go see her and I'll need to make sure someone can look after the everyone when I'm gone. Ray probably. I hope. Oh, there he is. I'll go ask now.


Gerard's P.O.V

Stupid Bob letting my baby eat a full bottle of ketchup. He's okay now though. Doubt he'll ever look at ketchup the same way though. But mwha ha ha. The plan is all set. I just need Alice to be well her wonderful self. Which I think she'll manage. Ha ha ha ha. Oh shit! I just laughed out loud in Starbucks. And now I'm getting weird looks. Just stare at the ground and hopefully everyone will go about there business.
....
Ohhhh my turn. Coffeecoffecofeecoffee! Oh latte's(sp?) how I love you. Better buy one for Frank. I'll never hear the end of it if I don't. I'm guessing Mikey'll want one too...Oh Fuck it! I'lll just buy everyone some fucking coffee. It can be my good deed for the day.
Hmmm now to convince Frankie to go see Alice...




Mikey's P.O.V

Gerard, Gerard, Gerard...why must you leave your journal in such an obvious place. (Under his bunk, in a box marked Frank's sex toys in another box which is in another box. With a little pad-lock) What can I say? I'm curious. Not about Frank's sex toys! Eww...
There was a visual I did not need. Besides Ray dared me to open the box othe wise my sushi got it. I was prepared to mentally scar myself for my wonderful sushi. Thankfully there were no actualy sex toys. So Gee's Diary.

I flipped open the first page to reveal a picture of someone being hanged. With the caption. Mikey, Bob, Ray and Frankie. This is you. (with an arrow pointing at the drawing) if you read this. Kay? I ignored this obviously and flicked through, reading odd parts here and there.

Um..whatever day it is...

Dear Diary,
fuck that sounds so gay...Sooo I think I have a crush on Frank. I mean I know I'm bi but he's my best friend. It's kinda weird. Ya know? Well no you don't cause ur paper but whatever. He's straight and he has Jamia. Oh shit he's crying. I better see whats wrong. Laters motherfucker


I laughed. We all knew they liked it each, it was just a case of them to realise that. I read another bit and instantly regretted it.

I fucked Frank today for the first time!!! And it was mind-blowing. His hot, little tight ass around my cock as I pumped in and-

I didn't read and more. I flung it across the room. Ew ew ew ew! I slapped my head trying to get rid of the horrile images now flooding my brain. Of course the couple themseleves happend to walk in at that point. Frank gave me a funny look, grinned and then ran off to the other side of the bunk. Gerard glared at me and then looked around the room. he spotted the journal. I managed to get up and run off the bus in time before Gerard caught me. man was he pissed. And now he's still fucking running after me!!!



Ray's P.O.V

"Shouldn't we stop them?" asked Frank.
"Nah dude. Lets not stop the brotherly love" I replied. I knew Frank was more worried about Gerard falling over. He nodded but didn't look convinced. I patted his shoulder and he leaned against me. Watching Gerard try and catch Mikey.
"Besides, Gerard will never catch Mikey" said Bob who had just appearded beside us. I grinned at him and he returned it. Frank giggled slightly. Gerard eventually stopped chasing Mikey and came walking over. His face was red and he was out of breath. Frank opened his mouth to say something.
"I know it does." said Gerard before Frank could say anything. Frank giggled. Gerard rolled his eyes. Frank pecked him on the lips, took his hand and led him inside the bus. Mikey came running up 10 minutes later.
"Is he gone?" He asked. I nodded and he headed inside cautiously.


Frankie's P.O.V

I sat on Gee's lap as he played with my hair. I think he's trying to plait it. Whatever keeps him happy? I know he's up to something though and Ali is involved. Hmmm note to self: never try and eat a fuill bottle of ketchup again and remember to visit Ali and ask her whats going on.


I know this chapter absolutley sucks monkey balls. But I kinda have writters blcok for this story so I sorta wrote it just to ah dunno just hopefully help. I don;t think it did though. Lol. Seruously all ideas no matter how sucky you think they are, will help. I know it's OOC. So hopefully when I get the other chapter up, eventually, it will be alot better. And I will delete this one. Unles you think its good but either way let me know. Revieeewwwssss pleeeaasseeee???

xoxo Sam
Sign up to rate and review this story