Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Multicoloured Notebook

Down Goes Another One

by MyFamousLastWords 3 reviews

YOU DON'T NEED TO READ THIS; HAS NOTHING REALLY TO DO WITH ANYTHING BUT MIKEY'S DAY. NOT MUCH OF THE PLOT ETC.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-10-02 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 397 words

0Unrated
This just happened like an hour and half ago. Fuck.

October 2nd 2009.
15:41
So yeah, just earlier I got attacked by an old man.
Literally.
I was waiting in line for a taxi to go home, Creep was down in the line with his friend. I was just standing there and this guy in front of me leaves the line, the next thing I know this old man was shuffling through the line infront of me. He was crouched over so I thought he was a cripple he then grips onto me and wouldn't let the fuck go. I was panicking slightly and was like "What the FUCK?!" He then lets go and falls to the ground and starts rolling around. This other guy who was in his 20s-30s came running over and helps him and says:
"Phone a ambulence! Do you have a phone?" I said no. I didn't. The people in the line which was people from my school was all crowded around and my friend Creep and his friend couldn't stop laughing. They then got called evil like five hundred times...anyway.
Another man in his car from the other side of the street shouted over "He's having a stroke!" I was like "Well fuck me sides-ways. WHY ME"
Once the Elder was up, the other guy asks if he was okay. The Elder said yes and leant against a wall behind me as I was talking to Creep. Still panicking slightly.
The Elder then stands behind me and I was WELL creeped out. A black taxi pulls over and he got into it along with people at the front of the line. And leaves. Obviously.
I still feel rather creeped. I feel nervous and I don't know why.
Tonight though my friends and I and others are going to the Venue. It's a place where "hippies/emos/goths/scenes etc" go, it's like a "Disco" as parents would call it. And I think we're drinking, if not, fuck me. I've had a well shit week. I deserve it. Gari's also coming and I don't want her to really. It's raining and God I just want to stay in the house though. I also need Gerard back to dye my hair. Motherfucker.
Pipp.
15:48

Yes! My night shall be fun! I hope so anyway. Again I will write again properly on Sunday. WO, F ox.
Sign up to rate and review this story