Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer (Frerard)

Time After Time

by vampyGee 3 reviews

i rewrote a lot!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-05 - Updated: 2009-11-07 - 702 words

0Unrated
I answered the phone frantically.
"Gerard", I nearly screamed.
"Hey Frankie", came his smooth and sweet voice, my heart leapt.How could this be possible!
"Gee, is that you- really you!"
"Yes love, whom else?", he chuckled softly, music to my ears.
My mind went into over drive"Gee was that you in the cementary?Gerard?"
"Frankie , slow down, of course it was me in the cementary", He said.
"But.......your dead!", I whispered, excited and terrified and filled with joy all mixed into one.
"Yeah.........so, I know that, but don't worry, I'm watching over you", he assured me.
Tears brimmed to my eyes"I miss you- so much!"
"I know, its hard Frankie, but trust me, I'm always with you, I always love you"
"Are-are you a ghost", I cried.
There was a long pause"If you want to call me that, but I would like you to think of me as your personal angel Frankie".
"Gee, you always were my angel", I tears began to fall down my cheeks.
"As you were mine", he whispered"Look, I don't have much time, I have to go-Love you!", and I heard the click.
"Gee? Gerard!, Don't go!", I shouted frantically into the phone, but it was no use, he was gone.
I closed the phone, was I going crazy or did that conversation really take place? It was Gerards voice, his soft laugh, I felt happy and depressed at the same time.I grabbed the cushion off of the sofa and sobbed into it.

3 days later

I got the door, it was Mikey and Alicia, over for dinner tonight. I had always cooked for Gerard and I , and I don't mean to brag, but I'm a good cook.
--FLASHBACK--
"Frank-ie!", Gerard complained, looking at himself in the mirror,something I think he did way too much.
"What Gee?", I asked, looking up from my laptop.
"I'm fat, you feed me too much!", he accused.
"A:your not fat Gee-bear, and B:you just eat a lot", I informed him.
"Only cuz you food is amazing", He smiled, pulling his shirt back down and climbing into bed"I'm sleepy Fank, close that", he said.
I shut my lap top and snuggled up to him.
-- --
I sighed and tryed to push away the old memories, all they did was bring me countless doses of unwanted pain.
"Frankie!", Alicia gave me a big hug, her swollen stomach in the middle of us, she laughed and I lead them to the kitchen.
"So do you know the gender yet?", I asked them.
"A boy", Mikey said proudly"Carrying on the family tradition".
"Thats great, coffee?", I filled his coffee mug for him, gave Alicia some iced tea- her favorite.
"So Frank, How have you been doing?", Mikey asked.
"Ummmmmmmmm........ok", I answered him"The guitar industry seems to be good right now, money is coming in".
I served the spaghetti and salad, then cheesecake for dessert, Alicia got a phone call and took it in the other room.
"Mikey, can I talk to you about something?", I asked my brother in law.
"Yeah, sure what?", he said kindly.
"I........", I didn't know how to tell him"I think I've gone insane", I blurted out.
"What?Why do you think that Franks?", Mikey wasn't convinced.
"Well, on Gerards death anniversary. I went to his grave, and like, he was there, and we talked and hugged and then he was gone, And then three days ago, he called and we talked. He told me he loved me and to think of him as my angel watching over me, then he had to go".
Mikey studied me carefully"Frank were you dreaming?"He whispered.
"No Mikey, don't you believe me?", I spoke up, hurt that he thought I was making this up or something.
He bit his lip"Frank, you know I love you like my own brother, but I think its time you seek some professional help"
"NO! mikey I will not, It happened!", I yelled.
Mikry stood up"Frank, get a hold of yourself, I'll see you tommorow, bye"


p.s. hope you all like it, please reveiw anf tell me what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story