Categories > Celebrities > Beatles

The Hippy Hippy Shake!!

by Ray191 1 review

George teaches Ringo the hippy hippy shake!! This is one of my first Beatles fics! So reviews would be appreciated! :) Thanks, I hope you enjoy it!!

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: George Harrison,Ringo Starr - Published: 2009-10-10 - Updated: 2009-11-29 - 1879 words - Complete

1Funny
(Disclaimer: This is purely fiction.) I hope you guys like this!! Reviews will be appreciated! Anyway, enjoy! And never underestimate the power of..... THE HIPPY HIPPY SHAKE!!!! (And for those of you who don't know what the hippy hippy shake is, look it up on youtube. Your lives will never be the same! MUHAHAHA! But seriously, look it up.)

(Okay for anyone who has already read this, I did just make some changes. I hope you enjoy the tasty little addition!!)

The Hippy Hippy Shake!


The smoke from cigarettes and the stumble that the alcohol gave. The men in suits and ties, and all the girls in short dresses. A lively party, where The Beatles had found themselves.

John suggested that they went and had some fun, and so here they were.

Paul stood by the bar, talking to a man who had, obviously had a little too much to drink. None the less, Paul found him quite amusing.

John sat in a chair at a little table, smoking a cigarette and surrounding himself with pretty girls. Telling them jokes and making them giggle. Of course that was his idea of having fun.

George and Ringo's ideas on the other hand, were a little more, of an active form of fun. Dancing! Pretty girls included of course, but still more fun than just sitting with them.

George had been watching Ringo from the corner of his eye for a little while now, and finally decided to make his way over to him. "Hey Ringo!" George yelled over the music. He was still a few yards away, so Ringo didn't hear him. "Ringo!" He yelled again, moving closer to him, pushing his way across the crowded dance floor. "George?.." Ringo said, trying to find where George's voice had come from.

Before he could find his friend, in the crowd of mostly unfamiliar faces. Ringo felt someone's hands on his shoulders.
They were quite unlike the hands of the girl he had been dancing with. No, much bigger and stronger than her's were. And somehow, filled with a familiar touch. "RINGO!!" George yelled again. This time standing right behind him. "AAH!" Ringo squawked, smacking George's hands off of him. He could certainly hear George this time.

"Ey! What was that for?!" Ringo scolded, turning and looking up into his friend's face. "What was what for?" George asked with a big smile. "Oh you know! Don't play dumb with me." Ringo scoffed. "Oh I know, do I?" George asked looking innocent. "Yes, you know." Ringo retorted. "No I don't think I do." George said shaking his head and shrugging. "I know you know! Now cut it out, will ya? Why did you try to scare me like that?" Ringo said, looking a little annoyed. "Ha ha! Oh! Why'd I do THAT? That's what you were saying the whole time?" George said and laughed at the irritated look on Ringo's face. "That's not funny....." Ringo said and looked back to the girl he had been dancing with.

"Where were we Doll?" He asked, causing the girl to chuckle. "We WERE dancing. But if you're too busy fighting with your friend, I can find someone else to dance with." She teased. "Oh no! He's just being an idiot. Come on then." Ringo replied. "EY! I'm no idiot." George barked at him.

Ignoring George's last statement, Ringo and the girl continued their dance.

George sauntered over to a chair, on the sidelines of the dance floor, and sat down. Still close enough to Ringo, that they could hear each other speak, if they yelled a little. George smirked. "At least I'm an idiot who actually CAN dance!" He shouted. "And what's that supposed to mean?..." Ringo asked in a yell. "I mean you can't dance." George answered. "Hold on babe." Ringo said to the girl, and walked over to George. "I can too dance! What do you call what I was just doing?" He asked quizzically. "I don't know. But it wasn't dancing....." George replied looking away casually. "I can dance just fine! It's you who can't dance!" Ringo argued. "Nope, I can dance.... you can't dance..." "HAH! Then you show me a dance you know, that makes you good!"

"Alright then Ringo ol' pal. Do you happen to know the 'hippy hippy shake?' It's a good, fun dance." George asked with a smile. Ringo shook his head and snickered at him. "That's a silly dance! I don't like it." He said. "Oh! But it's a good dance. I'll bet you just can't do it. And that's why you're calling it silly." George remarked. "What?! No it IS a silly dance! Besides, I could do it, I just don't want to because....It's silly!" Ringo objected. George laughed, "Well then let's try it! That way you can show me, how you are such a great dancer! " He said standing up from his seat.

"C'mon then!" George shouted and grabbed Ringo's arm. George drug him back into the crowd, with a giddy little smile on his face. Leaving the two girls they had each been entertaining, behind. The ladies didn't seem to mind too much though, they laughed at the odd pair, waved at them, then went off to find new partners.

"Hey look! The girls are leaving us now! Ya scared em off!" Ringo groaned. "Oh let them go! I don't care." George replied. "Anyway I gotta teach you a new dance! They'd only be a distraction!" Ringo mumbled something that George couldn't quite understand. "Stop being so fussy! It's good to try new things! And I think you will like this dance." George said.

Once they got to nearly the middle of the floor, George let go of Ringo's shirt sleeve, and turned to look him in the face. "Okay now, just do like I do." He said and took a few steps back. He started moving about to the music, not in the most stylish of ways, but he was George, so what could be expected? Ringo watched him for a little while. Now he was sort of starting to see why George liked this dance. It looked like fun! "Ha ha, okay, okay I'll try it. But I still say it's silly." He said putting his hand on George's shoulder to get his attention. "Okay then." George said and stopped dancing. Ringo nodded, and started his attempt. "Ha ha! No! Not quite Ringo. Here let me help you." George said, pulling Ringo a little closer to him. "Egh. no you don't have -" "Shh.." George interrupted him. He put his hands on Ringo's hips, and looked shyly into his eyes. "Okay just work with me." He said with a slight smile. George moved Ringo with him slowly, matching their movements and timing.

Ringo felt a little uncomfortable, having all of George's attention. The way that George had his hands on him, certainly couldn't have helped either. But this was admittedly, more fun than hanging out with pretty girls.

As the night went on, the two spent the whole time together. Mostly dancing, but just all in all having a good time.

(The end of the night)

George and Ringo sat at the bar having a few drinks and a laugh or two. "Hey boys!" Paul said throwing his arms around them. "I'm gonna take Johnny back to the hotel. He's had a little too much if ya know what I mean." He said with a wink. "Okay, We'll be right behind you." George said. "Yeah I"m tired anyway." Ringo said in agreement. "Okay." Paul smiled and turned to pull John away from whomever he might be bothering. "Johnny babe! Let's go! No no no!! Leave that alone!" He shouted frantically and ran over to where Lennon was making problems. George and Ringo both busted into laughter. "Let's go." George said getting up and holding his hand out to Ringo.

(Later, at the hotel)

"Goodnight! Hope ya had fun!" Paul said, with John's arm over his shoulder, in an attempt to keep him from falling over. "Night Paul! Night John!" Ringo and George said in unison, and headed for their separate hotel room, down the hall. "G'niiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!" John said in a very slurred voice. Paul opened the door to his and John's shared room, went in and shut the door.

Ringo and George went into the room they shared, just down the hall from Paul and John's room. George shut the door and looked at Ringo with plotting eyes. He locked the two extra locks on the door, and walked over to where Ringo was sitting on the edge of one of the beds.

George sat down beside Ringo, and looked deep into his eyes for a few seconds. Inching closer to him, George put his hand up and stroked the side of Ringo's face. George gently pulled Ringo closer to him. "Georgie?" Ringo whispered. "Shh shh... It's good to try new things, remember?" George said with a reassuring smile. Ringo laughed quietly, and happily let George take full control of the situation. Pulling Ringo a little closer, George planted a soft kiss on his lips. Then pulled away slightly, waiting for Ringo's approval before continuing. Ringo smiled brightly and pulled George into another kiss, A more aggressive kiss. Ringo could be a feisty little guy at times, and it was obvious in his kissing. He wrapped his arms around George's neck and pulled him deeper into the kiss. Then pulled away, but not entirely. Their mouths still very close, Ringo ran his silky tongue along George's bottom lip. This turned George on immensely, acting instinctively, he pushed Ringo down onto the bed and climbed over top him. Ringo laughed happily, as if he tried to get that reaction from George. "What? What's so funny?" George asked with a smile. "Oh nothing Georgie, just kiss me some more." Ringo nearly demanded. "Okay, no complaints here." George answered and kissed Ringo again harder than before, and with lots of tongue action.

The night went on, and the two continued "trying new things" with each other.


(Break of dawn, the next morning, Ringo and George's room.)


Ringo opened his sleepy blue eyes to see, George, still lying there in bed with him. His bare chest moving up and down slowly. His eyes open slightly, staring at the ceiling. "You awake?" He asked without looking at Ringo. "Mm yeah... Why?" Ringo said shifting slightly so he could look into George's face. "Just wondering, that's all." George smiled warmly at him. Ringo lay back down on top of him. "Okay." He said with a questioning voice. "So then love?" He said after a moment, remembering the odd events of last night. Particularly the ones that happened after they got to their room. "Yes?" George replied. "Tell me, again, how exactly did this all start?" Ringo asked. "Oh, well I was teaching ya how to dance. That's how." George answered. "Oh yeah. That was it." Ringo said. He was quiet for a minute, then said, " Georgie? Ya know what? I really like that dance." "Told you it wasn't silly..........." George replied with a smile.




THE END!! Hope you guys enjoyed it! REVIEWS anyone?? Haha! Please? I know it's kind of dumb. But I like it anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story