Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > A Door that Opens and Closes

I was going to Escape

by Lue95 0 reviews

He is about to leave but he has one thing to say to that women that he is to think doesn't hate him. His mother. She is the only thing that stands between him and escape.

Category: Death Note - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-10-12 - Updated: 2009-10-13 - 947 words

0Unrated
Warning: YAOI, Drug Abuse, Child Abuse, and Cursing

Ch2: I was going to escape

The pain was to much. It was to much. I couldn't move and i didn't have any drugs left. Not even weed. I laid there in my own puddle of blood in the kitchen laying there unable to move. Dad had come home for lunch. he never did that i usually ditched school for a while to come home and sleep. But when i was asleep on the couch he walked in.

Biggest mistake i made was trying to run. If i lied i might have made it with just a simple kick to the back of the legs and a hit to the head. But no i ran i ran because i was afraid and when he saw me it filled him with joy. And the beating gave him satisfaction this time. Then i heard him walk in. "Look what you did fucker. Got my good shirt covered in your filthy blood." he said and spat on me. I looked up at the ceiling as he looked down on me. Then he stepped on my stomach. I coughed and coughed until i felt the vomit form in my throat. I forced myself to sit up and throw up.

When you throw up and there's nothing in your stomach chunks and peices of stomach start coming out. And soon something you don't want to come out. I hated throwing up. I looked down at the water and chunks that came from my stomach. "You don't deserve to live Mail." he said tying his tie. I looked up at him. "Then why am i alive?" i whispeared and he turned back to me. "Even though you may seem useless on the outside Mail you still have somewhat use. In household chores and other things. If it wasn't illegal i'd probably kill you right now Mail," he said and stepped one me as he walked away. I coughed again holding in the contents of my stomach.

Fuck I hated him so much. All i could do was lay there. waiting, waiting for the pain to fade away. As i waited i then noticed my mom was standing above me. I looked up at her with the smallest smile i could form. "Hi mom." i said and i rolled onto my back. "Boy." she said and sat me up. "I really do wish they would hit you somewhere else." She said and i closed my eyes. Everytime i saw my mom and she took care of my wounds deep in my thoughts i always wanted to know. "Mom...Why havn't you stopped them?" i asked looking at her.

My mom stared at me for a minute and stood up. "Get up Boy and get clean." she said and i struggled to stand up. Whenever i gained the courage to ask my mom why she always left me alone. Not anwsering my questiong just standing up and leaving the room. I went to the sinka dn began washing off the blood that had formed at my nose and head.

The memories of earlier that day rung in my head. I needed to leave this place badly. If i wanted to ever hope of seeing a normal life. A life that my own brother was allowed to have. I walked into the living room seeing my mom cleaning up the mess i had made trying to run away from my dad earlier. "Mom what if i ran away?" i asked and she glared at me. "Honestly i don't care what you do Boy." she said and i leaned against the wall in pain. "Mom i want to leave this place." i said looking down. She walked to me and lifted my chin.

"Damned Boy. Do whatever the Fuck you want...But if you want to leave i never want to see your face again got it?" she said and it migth have sounded harsh. But the still had not been a I hate you from this women and that was enough to keep me sane. I nodded. "mom the only thing that keeps me here is that you havn't said i hate you yet...and it happened to be the only thing that kept my body alive. I will leave and hopefuly i can live and still think about how you havn't said that phrase. I love you mom." I said and walked away from here not wanting to hear her response.

As i ran down my basement i grabbed the only thing i could carry. It was a brown bag that held my cash used for drug money. In which i was going to use for more then drugs buying. I was going to need a bus ticket. Where i was going? Well there was only one person i knew i could trust who wouldn't tell on me and could hide me.

My Cousin Elizabeth. She lived in my old town. She was two years younger then me but smarter in every way. She was present in alot of the abusive actions that took place in This House. She knew a lot of political things and probably knew more things that people would kill to have. But she was my safe heaven. She protected me alot and i was thankful for her. If i got to her house i could make it. Maybe it would take me a while to walk to a bus station and a while to find her house but it would perhaps take a few days if i could hold off the drugs.

But i could do it i was going to escape.
Sign up to rate and review this story