Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You But Lycans Might.

The Battle Was Won But the War Was Far From Over

by bubbly-gum

Read and see :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-10-15 - Updated: 2009-10-15 - 583 words - Complete

?Blocked
I can't believe anyone actually likes this. :D Thanks!


Gerard's P.O.V

I tried to stick to Lilz as close as possible. I knew this was going to happen! I warned her about it but she wouldn't listen. I let her talk me into it.

The Lycans were growling and snapping. Each side weighing up targets, choosing who to attack. I was strongest but Frank was faster. And Lilli-Anna...well she has a certain 'charm' about her.

She stared into the eyes of the Lycan across from her, Its eyes glazed over, it bowed down, let out a low whine and walked backwards. The other Lycans looked about in confusion. Her power only worked when staring into the victims eyes.

Frank locked eyes with me. I nodded. We waited for the right moment. The wolves sized up Lilli-anna as a target. I almost sprung at them. I hated her being here. The Lycans turned to her and crouched down ready to spring. She still had a Lycan captivated by her gaze. Her irisis swirled with different colours. Blues, greens, purples, reds. You name it, that colour swirled in her eyes. Lycans were tough for her to control, being a different species and some of them had training to resist hypnosis and other forms of mind control. Her focus had to be absolute. The wolves sprung and so did we.

My fangs sunk into the drak grey ones shoulder. My arms locked around its neck. It gave an odd yelp. I dragged it away and let go. Its teeth were bared. I could taste its blood on my tongue.
If I could throw up I would have.
Snarls and growls ripped from the back of its throat. How the humans never heard these battles I'll never know.

It lunged at me. I dived to one side, just missing its claws. Th wolf lunged at me again. I wasn't fast enough. I kept shooting glances at Lilz. I had to make sure. Incase you hadn't noticed, this woman is my life. The Lycans teeth sunk into my shoulder. I gritted my teeth in pain and growled. An odd yelp came from somewhere behind us and the Lycan that attacked me went flying across the street into some garbage cans.

Frank was finishing one wolf off. His fangs making short work of tearing out the Lycans throat. Lilli-anna was standing next to me. She gave a satisfied snort beforing turning to me. Her eyes scanned me before zeroing in one my shoulder. She opened her mouth to say something before the were-wolf that had crashed into the garbage cans stood up, it sort of staggered about, gave a week growl and passed out. Frank had killed the other one and the other Lycan had been knocked out by her eyes. We would take them with us. Interogate the alive ones. The dead one would be incinerated.

Lilz examined my shoulder. Her full pink lips pressed into a hard line. I winced as her fingers ghosted over the puncture wounds. Frank was picking up one of the Lycans. His face was screwed up in disgust.

A sharp gasp filled the air. We spun around to where the noise was came from. Lilz froze in shock, I took a step back and pulled her behind me. She hissed in protest but I paid no attention. Frank dropped the knocked out Lycan. All of us staring at the horrified figure standing in the doorway of an apartment building.


Sign up to rate and review this story