Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Cause it's nine at night and i'm addicted to aim

Chapter VIII

by Hands-Stained-Red 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-18 - Updated: 2009-10-18 - 336 words

0Unrated
eyelinerroxx has singed on


eyelinerroxx: hey brenny

MyTightLittlePants: hello

eyelinerroxx: are you still upset? :(

MyTightLittlePants: yes.

MyTightLittlePants: i mean

MyTightLittlePants: what the fuck is his problem??!! i've never been nothing but supportive of whatever the fuck he's done!!

MyTightLittlePants: for example, he wanted to write a book, we all know he can't write, but what did i do? i stuck by him giving him plot lines!!

MyTightLittlePants: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

eyelinerroxx: :( maybe he was afraid to tell you because you know, we had been teasing him about liking jon....

MyTightLittlePants: but it was teasing... and we were always best friends... why wouldn't he tell me that?

eyelinerroxx: the same reason you never told him you liked me?

MyTightLittlePants: that was different...

eyelinerroxx: how?

MyTightLittlePants: he guessed that i like you...

eyelinerroxx: but didn't we do that too? in some sort of way? i mean we teased him but it was based on a guess wasn't it?

MyTightLittlePants: but... dammit. why why... i wouldn't have made fun of him or anything if he had just told me! i just thought that he would tell me anything! and i could do the same, that we didn't have to sneak around with our boyfriends!

eyelinerroxx: i'm sure he wanted to say something... but maybe he just didn't know how to say it....



LATER....


meowmixxy: hey hon

spencyisbettr: hi.

meowmixxy: are you still worring over brendon?

spencyisbettr: yes, i mean, why would he get do over worked about it??

spencyisbettr: it was only our first date, i didn't even really have time to tell him about us!

meowmixxy: i'm sorry :( but he didn't tell you he like ryan...

spencyisbettr: no... he didn't did he...

spencyisbettr: but we've known eachother since first grade... and we're best friends, and i don;t like him mad at me! what if he hates me??

meowmixxy: then i'd still love you.

spencyisbettr: :) that makes me feel better and i love you too.



i'm sorry that all my chapter's are so short... please don't be mad.
Sign up to rate and review this story