Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Cut and Bleeding, Will You Be My Band-Aid?

by dreamerforever 0 reviews

Rayne Mallor escapes from a relationship of "so called love", abuse and violence and finds herself in New Jersey. She hopes to find something new and refreshing, but will that happen? Only time wil...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-10-18 - Updated: 2009-10-19 - 943 words

0Unrated
The Running Free

I was finally free, free from that prison that I was trapped in for eight months. It took me too long to work up the courage to leave him. He had me scared to death of leaving him because he threatened that he would kill me if I even tried. I packed my things up once he left for work, which was seven in the morning. I had a long day ahead of me, basically. After I showered and dressed, I packed my things into the car and left for good. I drove several hours until I reached my destination, New Jersey. By the time I got there, it was six in the evening. I realized that there was a My Chemical Romance concert in town and luckily, I had a ticket. I brushed my hair, put on make-up and drove off again. It was six-thirty when I arrived, so I had plenty of time. Once the concert started an hour later, I was pumped and I felt like I hadn't in nearly a year, so this was big. I could finally breathe. The minute that they came onto the stage, I screamed, not out of fright, but out of excitement instead, just something new. After an hour and a half, I bought merch, then left towards my car. It felt as though someone was behind me. I let out a huge scream as I saw who it was, my ex-boyfriend. I was as stiff and rigid as a statue, no matter how much I wanted to run. He grabbed my neck and was asphyxiating me.

"You really thought that you could get away from me?" he yelled and spit in my face.

He could see the fear in my eyes.

"You're pathetic, you know that?"

He let go of me, so I could breathe and so he could get something out of his pocket. I took this as an opportunity to kick him in the balls, then run. I only reached twenty-five feet when he tripped me and trapped me underneath him. In his hand, was a steak knife; my eyes went wide and I tried to get away, but I couldn't. I felt him cut my stomach first, then my left leg, slowly making his way to my face, making two slashes, one on each cheek. I was crying which made it worse. I managed to poke him in the eyes and kneed him again. I ran for my life screaming for help. I was kicked and punched by him before I knocked him out, so I honestly felt like I was going to puke. I ran even faster despite the pain, when I collapsed. Pain was gone for a while, so I thought that I was in heaven, which was okay with me as long as I no longer had pain, but eventually it rushed back and I cried out. I heard many frantic voices, while I was in a white room, but they came from everywhere imaginable.

"She's awake!" someone shouted.

"Could you please keep it down?"

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I'm just in a lot of pain." I said as I tried to focus.

The person I was speaking to was quite familiar and attractive. I looked even harder and saw that it was Frank Iero.

"What kind of pain are you in?"

"I feel pain all over my body."

Moving hurt so badly that I felt like I was paralyzed. The doctor came in before Frank could respond. Damnit.

"How are you feeling Ms. Mallor?"

"I feel like someone paralyzed me because it hurts so bad."

He nodded.

"Do you remember what happened tonight?"

I resisted the need to roll my eyes.

"My ex-boyfriend attacked me after a concert. He began asphyxiating me, let go to grab a steak knife out of his pocket. I kneed him in the groin, got only twenty-five feet away when he pushed me down, slashing my cheeks, stomach and legs. Then, I passed out."

He shook his head.

"Anyways, you only suffered slight internal bleeding, due to the deep cut on your stomach and a broken arm, plus bruises."

Great. I thought. How am I going to work?

"Okay."

"You can leave within a few hours. You just need to sign a release form."

"That's fine with me as long as I'm not here forever."

"Lastly, do you have a ride for later?"

"Umm..."

I looked around nervously. Would Frank drive me home? If he wouldn't, I'd be screwed. He noticed my panicked look and began to speak.

"I'm her ride."

Then, he winked at me. I giggled although it hurt when I did it. The doctor nodded and left.

"Thank you." I said.

"It was my pleasure."

"I just want to let you know that I don't have a place to go. I came the whole way from Pittsburgh because I ran away from that abusive ex-boyfriend of mine."

I sounded so frustrated.

He thought for a moment.

"I don't know if you're going to go for this but...would you be up for going on tour with us?"

My heart stopped. I tried not to scream, but some sound came out and my smile was hard to deny. I instantly hugged him.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"What am I going to do with my car?"

"We'll take it with us."

"You can't be serious."

"I am."

He smirked.

"Ok. That's fine."

"Awesome."

"I just have to gather my belongings out of my car and we'll be good to go."

"Alright, so it's a plan."

-------------------------------------
Chapter Title is The Running Free by Coheed and Cambria
Sign up to rate and review this story