Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You But Lycans Might.

Haven't I seen You Guys Before?

by bubbly-gum 1 review

Everyone gets introduced and Rachel thinks she was stalked by a postman.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-10-19 - Updated: 2009-10-19 - 1698 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Thanks very very much to CyanideChild_ or Gee for reviewing cause she is awesome! And you guys should totally read 'Blood Princess' by her because it is fucking amazing. Seriously! Go read!


Rachel's P.O.V

I felt as though I was falling for a few seconds. Then like I was flying. I could feel the air rushing past me. My hair was streaming behind me. Everything was a blur. Flashes of colour, snatches of sound, none of it made sense but I didn't care. I was enjoying the sensation too much. Then nothing. Just...nothing. I could feel myself lying on something very soft and warm. I was comfortable, more so than I have ever been. The air was sweet smelling and there was a sort of light humming noise.

Something cool and smooth like marble touced my wrist. Ever so slight pressure was applied, checking my pul...WAIT!!! Why would someone be checking my pulse if I'm asleep. ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod...Am I dead? No no no, don't be ridiculous...I can't be. I can feel my heartbeat, I can hear things and I can feel...I do rather hope I'm not dead. Fuck! What if I am??? No...now Rach, be reasonable, take deep breaths and think about this.

I was trying to think rationally about everything when I felt a jab in my side.
"Owie...quit it" I moaned.
"Frank!" I heard a guys voice snap.
I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blury. There were 2 figures standing over me.
"Hey" said a voice. It wasd soft and smooth. Their Jersey accent coming in thick.
Everything was coming into focus. It was two guys. One was looking at me with a bored look. The other was watching me as though I was the most exciting thing he'd ever seen.

The one on the left was deathly pale, onyx hair framed his face. It was shaggy and at a guess I would say it went to his shoulders. He had large hazel eyes amd he was a litle chubby but beautiful none the less. He was the bored looking one.

The guy on the right was shorter, more my height, I think. And quite a bit hotter. He had warm chocolate brown eyes, that were shining with excitment. He had olive skin, with a scorpion tattoo on his neck. His hair was raven black with a large fringe that flopped over his left eye. His bottom lip had a small hoop pierced though it and so did his nose And he had tunnels in his ears. His pale pink lips were stretched into a large grin.

They looked strangely familiar. I tried to think back to where I had seen the before but I couldn't remember anything of the past few hours. It was odd. Just darkness, as though I had been sleeping.

My body felt heavy. I tried to sit up. The guy on the right helped me up. I looked about taking in my surroundings. I was in a large four poster bed. The sheets were black and silky. The walls were dark red with thin gold stripes every so often. But they could hardly be seen. The walls were covered in all sorts of thing. Drawings, paintings, photos, posters, notes, a white board and a painted on chalk board. Straight across from the bed was a t.v, the news playing silently but with no-one watching it. They were still watching me instead. The floor was wooden, with a large white shag-pile rug. There were 2 dark wood antique looking doors. An awkward silence reigned supreme.

I jumped and gave a small shriek as the door closest to us burst open. It slammed shut again. The pale guy on the left who had been watching me with a mixed look of curiosity and disgust, smirked at me jumping. The hotter guy on the right glared at the other guy and turned to look at me concerned.
"I HATE them!" screeched the woman who had burst in the door. The guy on the left was standing next to her faster than the blink of on eye. He must run fast...

He hugged her to his chest. One hand was on the small of her back pressing her body against his. The other hand was stroking her hair. He was whispering soothing things in her ear, or thats what I imagine it was. She sobbed into his chest.
"Whats-" I never got to finish my sentence, the guy hugging the woman shot me such a glare that I shut up immediatley and shrank away slightly. The expression 'if looks could kill' springs to mind.

From what I could see the woman was pale, not as pale as the guy higging her though. Her hair went to just past her shoulders and was in loose curls. It was a violent purple colour. She had full pink lips. I only caught a glimpse of her eyes but I think they are a light bluey-grey colour.

She looked like Dracula's bride in the dress she was wearing. It was knee lenght and black. the top was an almost corset type thingy which was red with clack lace over it. Thin simple straped held it up. She had on a large black cloak lined with blue. Her choker was red velvet or what looked like velvet anyways with a gold family crest on the front. She had on striking red killer heels and black fishnets. The guy closest me to, the shorter hotter one was watching me again. I don't like how he's watching me. It's fucking creepy!

The paler guy whispered something in her her and she swatted his arm.
"Can't blame a guy for trying" he winked. She rolled her eyes. Her face was stained with black tears! What the fuck??? No one has frigging black tears. Unless wearing really crappy mascara. He handed her a tissue and she wiped the freaky black tears off her face.
"Oh...Hey" she said. Finally noticing me still sitting on the bed.
"Oh Frankie" the woman giggled. I looked to where the guy was but what I saw was his face inches away from mine. I screamed and moved away as far as I could from him. He looked sad about my reaction. How had I not noticed that he was sitting on the bed. He stretched out, ankles crossed, hands behind his head, humming a tune to himself. He had on ripped black faded skinnies, with a hoodie and pink studded belt. He leaned back into the pillows slightly. His hoodie moved up showing off some inches of his bare skin. His stomach looked toned and he had more tattoos. Fuck, he was hot! The woman giggled again and the guy I know knew as Frankie, looked at me. He saw me staring at his stomach. He winked at me and I looked away quickly, turning my head, hoping he never saw me blushing.

The woman walked over to me, the guy that had been holding her seemed to let go rather reluctantly. Her cloak flowed at behind her. She stopped at the side of the bed and held out her hand for me to shake.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Lilli-anna but call me Lilli. Sorry I look all Dracula's bride." I shook her hand tentivley. Her skin was cool and smooth like marble, yet soft. And suspiciously like the person who had checked my pulse.
"Rachel" I mumbled. She nodded.
"This is my husband Gerard" she pointed to the pale guy who had been hugging her. He gave me a quick nod. Not looking too happy that he had been introduced. He had a sour look on his face. Lilli glanced at him and rolled her eyes.
"And this is Frank" she continued, gesturing to the guy next to me. I smiled briefly and he smiled sheepishly back at me.
"Sorry I scared you earlier, it's just that...you...er...smell nice" he said quietly. I stared at him in shock not quite knowing what to say. Lilli shot Frank a sort of warning glance, he shrugged and giggled nervously.

Silence fell between us. Gerard seemed kinda tense. Frank stared at the boarded up window. Why was it like that? To stop me escaping perhaps? I knew I should be terrified but for some reason I couldn't be. It was like that feeling had been supressed. Gerard gave me the creeps. he just seemes so cold and remote and other times he seemed friendly. The friendliness barely happened though. I wondered why Lilli seemed to effect him so. I mean fair enough they were married but it was like her talking to him or hugging him or whatever made his day. Like it was all he lived for, just for a bit of attention from her. These people were really really weird.

Lilli seemed nice. Like everyone loves her. Which is kinda annoying but I'll deal. Motherly was also a good word to describe her. I think she mothers...Frank was it. Maybe I should call him Sir Stares-Alot.

Frank...I just wanted to hit him. Harsh I know but he fucking bugs the life out of me. And he caught me staring at him. I'm gonna blush everytime I see him now. Greeaaat....He's also annoying cute, if there is such a thing.

There was also something else that was bugging me. Which was how they all seemed familiar. Like I had seen them once before but my brain began to hurt when I thought about it. And also, now that I think about it. Something seemes kinda off about them, there is something odd about them. Something thats not quite normal, or I could just be ridiculously paranoid. Like that one time I thought some dude was following me. I screamed at him to back the fuck off and stop following me...Yeah...Turned out it was just the postman. He refused to do my apartment block after that...Still. There IS something odd about Lilli, Gerard and Frankie. Damn it! Frank I meant...Either way I'm gonna work out what the fuck is up with them.
Sign up to rate and review this story