Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Zombie nightmare: A naruto story

Prolouge:The nightmare begins

by coldbear14 2 reviews

Naruto and friends try to survive the Zombie nightmare. Will they get out alive or join them?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-10-19 - Updated: 2009-10-20 - 688 words

0TrainWreck
Hey, guess who's back? yeah, It's me again. It's been awhile since I was on this site but Now, I'm thinking of comming back with a idea for a story. I Hope you enjoy it...Please? No mean comments on this story either.

Chapter one:The beginning of the zombie nightmare

Naruto's point of view

"It's hard to say how this happened. I wish It didn't happen but it did anyway and now...it's just another horrible nightmare. It was a normal day in the hidden leaf village with all doing their normal things and living happy. I, on the other hand, was happy as well as I was doing some shoping and regular ninja training to get strong with my friends.

Also to think that nothing would ruin this day........I was so wrong.

late that night....10:00 pm
During this time, I woke from a nap and went to the window to open it for some fresh air for the day untill I looked out the window to see something. It seemed some of the villagers were panicking and screaming while running in one direction. I look out my window to see some running to the main gates, as if they were trying to get out. I didn't like how this was going. I opened my window and looked out, seeing almost every villager that lived here at the gates. Grandma Tsaunde, the leader or Hokage was there, with Shizune, yelling at some other ninja of what was going on. I was able to hear some of it and she was furious dew to her yellings.

"I'm really sorry, Hokage. NO one is allowed to leave this place dew to something going on at this moment. You all have to stay here untill then..."

"What are you talking about?!? I'm Hokage of this village and you don't tell me what to do! Open these gates now and let the villagers out!"She shouted out, gripping his shirt. I looked shocked then had that sick feeling something was going to happen. Then, before I could think about it...a sudden large light appeared right above the leaf village. I heard screaming....then nothing else as I passed out for a weird reason.

12:00 am...after the accident
I finally woke up from blacking out. I had a bad headace and couldn't remember what happened. With my vision all out of focus, I tried to get up but stopped, smelling something. When I fully opened my eyes, I looked In shock. My whole house was on fire! Quickly getting up, I looked around, seeing the fire spreading around my room and from around the whole house. I had a choice of Trying to ram through the burning door or jump out the window. With no time to spare, I knew it would be dump to try to knock down the burning door so I had to quickly run to the window and smash through it to get out.

When I landed on the ground, I quickly looked at my house to see it slowly getting weaker then crumble down into nothing but ashes. I slowly walked over to the remains of my home, seeing it completely Destroyed. with a sigh, I got up from the ground to look around the leaf village. The whole place was a complete mess and with no one in site. Except for the dead bodies on the roads. I had a sickening feeling in my stomach again, worried if anyone was still alive. With no time to waste, I quickly got up then started walking down the road.

In my mind, I had one thought:
To hope for anyone that is still alive and safe. Also, to get out of the leaf village to escape. Now, it begins....the beginning of the Zombie nightmare....
===============================================================================================
Well, that's it for now. If you like it, thanks for reading it. I will try to get the next chapters up soon and all since it's been a while when I came to this website. Anyway, leave some nice comments please and no mean ones, or I'm deleating them. Thanks!! :3
Sign up to rate and review this story