Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

9

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Are we going to die?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 474 words - Complete

0Unrated
The van stopped, causing me and Gerard to fall forward and land on Frank, which caused him to wake up, followed by Mikey, Ray and Bob.

"Where are we?" Bob asked.

"Not sure. Do you think we're in Chicago?" Frank hopefully asked.

Before anyone could answer, the back door of the van opened, and we all groaned as the sun hit our eyes. Once our vision was in focus, we saw standing there was Jones and the boy.

"Out." He ordered. Mikey got out first, nervously followed by the rest of us.

"We can't keep you in there, so we're putting you in truck. Darker. Scarier." He laughed evilly before telling us to follow him.

I put my hands deep in my pockets, which was when I realized I was still wearing my uniform.

Perfect. If I die, my last thought would be school!

I took in my surroundings, I had been to Chicago a few times, and learned that where we were was defiantly not Chicago. I didn't know where we were.

Ten minutes passed, and we were finally at the truck, Jones opened the door with his big beefy hands, and practically dragged us in, even though we weren't going to object.

The doors slammed shut, causing me to jump. I was dark in here. I could just make out the outline of the five men in here with me, the only one who I could name was Ray, because you could hardly miss his Afro, even if it was in the dark.

"Did anybody recognize where we are?" The voice came from Mikey asked.

"No. But we defiantly are not in Chicago." I replied, almost in a whisper.

Just then, the truck started moving, and we all came crashing to the floor. I landed on my back, bumping my head. "Ow." I said, then someone fell on top of me.

"Ow, who is that?"

"Sorry. And it's Gerard." I said getting off me. I blushed a little.

You like Gerard.

Of course I don't, it's just that he was on top of me and --

Save it for the dumb

I slowly stood back up and placed my hand on the side of the truck for balance.

"Why do you think we had to change from van to truck?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Don't know. Hey, do you think we're gonna die?" Frank stated, I wasn't sure if he was being serious or joking.

"Don't be stupid Frank! Of course we're not going to die!" Gerard yelled. He was getting angry now, everyone was.

About an hour later, the truck stopped. Very quickly, knocking everyone over.

I smacked my hip on the side, I thought it was broken.

Then I smelt something, a type of...gas!

"Guys! We're being gassed!" I yelled. "We need to get out of here now!"
Sign up to rate and review this story