Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

11

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

Coffee NOW!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 201 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Oh, Gerard you're okay!" Mikey yelled, a huge smile plastered on his face and hugged his older brother.

"Mikey...I'm fine. What happened?" He asked, turning to me.

"We passed out when we were being gassed in the truck." He nodded.

We sat with Gerard a while just to make sure he was okay. We still didn't know where we were. I decided to look around on my own.

Each step I took was terrifying. Our kidnappers could be anywhere, waiting to jump out and kill me because they failed the first time.

It was a hot day. The sun was beaming down, giving me a headache. I was still wearing my school uniform.

This sucks.

I walked around a little more and turned a corner and saw something great. I smiled and laughed to myself.

I went running back to the guys to tell them the good news.

"Guys! Around the corner. We're at the back of a car park. There's a Star bucks just down there!" I said pointing in the direction I came from.

"You're kidding me! Coffee NOW!" Yelled Gerard, and we were all on our way to have some coffee to wake us up a bit.
Sign up to rate and review this story